Serial Posters. No Life Outside Thai Visa ?

soi41

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way to tell what business someone is in via ThaiVisa or if there really is a business. All one can tell from postings is that one may be obnoxious and over-weight.

For all we know, you might be as well...

There is no way to tell what business someone is in via ThaiVisa or if there really is a business. All one can tell from postings is that one may be obnoxious and over-weight.

For all we know, you might be as well...

I've never claimed to make more in day than most guys here make in a month. As for obnoxious -- as the Thai girls say -- up to you.

In my albeit limited exposure to the mega-wealthy, they are very reticent to discuss their financial status (excepting maybe Donald Trump) and like to hang out with persons who don't give a sh-t about money.

Edited by JLCrab
  • Like 1

Notwithstanding TV General Topics, Farang Pub etc is the funny papers. The comics. The cartoon section. . . . . of day to day life here. And for others of the day to day life they wish they had here.

There are other rather informative sections of the TV site which attract a different crowd. Since bee keeping in Si Saket is not yet a part of my life here I stay away from these sites. This my well change.

Here in Bangkok TV is something to do on your smartphone or your iPad. I sincerely doubt that many Bangkok posters are posting from the old gasoline powered CPU's you, by implication conjure up in your OP.

They are, we can't help that you haven't sussed out how to do it. coffee1.gif

Easy, you didn´t move here coffee1.gif

Correct, always maintain your strength in your own country, putting all your eggs into an unstable basket is never a wise idea........and if you want to be a millionaire, don't take a job that pays 25,000 baht a month.

coffee1.gif

Could always try asking The Blether for a handout..............I've heard he's very generous!

Absolutely,why else would a millionaire come on here boasting about leaving a 200 baht tip and expecting us to be impressed?

@jbrain

>>If you want to be a millionaire, your best option is just to sign up for Thaivisa and pretend to be one.<<

. . . . . . or roll up to one of the many cash counters on Sukhumvit with 22,000 "quid" (or whatever it is that you people call it)

Actually,only £20,707.58 quid by today's exchange rate according to xe.com!whistling.gif

Amazing how the richest,millionaire types seem to post the most as well.Their empires must be totally self-supporting,incredible!whistling.gif

It seems to me (some of) the people with the most posts have the most active and interesting lives: Self-made men and titans of industry with friends in the highest echelons of society, women around the clock and the world at their fingertips. It’s amazing how these people also have advice on how to date a high-so while knowing how to save 5 THB on a beer Chang and where the best border crossings are for visa runs – yet alone the time to maintain their empires and social networks while make dozens of posts a day.

My hat is off to you, the unsung heroes of TV. The opinionated. The stubborn. The know it all. The braggart. Carpe diem gentlemen. Carpe diem.

• Like 2

the referred to poster in the OP has 600 posts in a week since joining. funny because a poster with a similar flurry of posts in his short TV life was banned right around that same time. imagine if this is the same poster who has been posting in mass only to get banned in short order because he cant control himself. now if this poster was never banned god knows how many posts he'd have. 600 post/week = 31200/year. good god what dedication

Edited by Nana Cowboy

Just read all the way through this and realised I've missed my favourite Thai soapy on the TV.

Day's ruined.

Thai Visa is Thai Soapy for farangs.

Thai Soapies are mild by comparison. But much more eye candy.

You must not really watch the soapies because, this time of day, your favorite soapy would probably be from Korea, not Thailand.

I'm a binge poster, according to how busy work is. I've gone for many consecutive months without posting and only looking in very occasionally. But things at work have been slow for me lately, so I'm posting more more than usual (which some probably see as an unfortunate situation). Don't worry, I suspect that shortly I'll be absent from here for several months again.

But the OP brings up a point that I've wondered about. There are some people who seem to "live" at TVF, and I've always been curious if there are certain reasons -- like mobility restrictions due to a physical disability or that they're disillusioned with Thailand and don't go out to socialize anymore but don't want to leave the relative inexpensiveness and warm weather to return to their home country.

• Like 1

I'm a binge poster, according to how busy work is. I've gone for many consecutive months without posting and only looking in very occasionally. But things at work have been slow for me lately, so I'm posting more more than usual (which some probably see as an unfortunate situation). Don't worry, I suspect that shortly I'll be absent from here for several months again.

But the OP brings up a point that I've wondered about. There are some people who seem to "live" at TVF, and I've always been curious if there are certain reasons -- like mobility restrictions due to a physical disability or that they're disillusioned with Thailand and don't go out to socialize anymore but don't want to leave the relative inexpensiveness and warm weather to return to their home country.

For me, ThaiVisa is a good chance to keep in practice with the English language.

• Like 2

Just read all the way through this and realised I've missed my favourite Thai soapy on the TV.

Day's ruined.

Thai Visa is Thai Soapy for farangs.

Thai Soapies are mild by comparison. But much more eye candy.

You must not really watch the soapies because, this time of day, your favorite soapy would probably be from Korea, not Thailand.

No I don't, at least not in the day time. At night, when I'm parked in front of the TV and channel-surfing, I may check it out from time-to-time. Mostly for the hotties.

the referred to poster in the OP has 600 posts in a week since joining. funny because a poster with a similar flurry of posts in his short TV life was banned right around that same time. imagine if this is the same poster who has been posting in mass only to get banned in short order because he cant control himself. now if this poster was never banned god knows how many posts he'd have. 600 post/week = 31200/year. good god what dedication

If his landlady had a penny for every time he'd posted on here he could have paid his huge back rent!whistling.gif

I find not having an opinion on everything saves me forced holidays.Leaving all the opinions to those who can't help themselves is also a good way to spend less time here .

I do enjoy the footy forums though & look through them daily.

I find not having an opinion on everything saves me forced holidays.Leaving all the opinions to those who can't help themselves is also a good way to spend less time here .

There's a forum for foot fetishers?

Geez.

• Like 1

There's a forum for foot fetishers?

Geez.

Yep enjoy it's not for the faint hearted though http://media.photobucket.com/user/DpotNpans/media/ugly-feet_zps681b63ee.jpg.html?filters[term]=ugly%20feet&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=0

CCC

For me, ThaiVisa is a good chance to keep in practice with the English language.

Ageed! I don't know your age,but it's been medically proven that keeping the brain active,helps ward off Altzeimers too.