Pattaya Police arrest Swiss man accused of lewd acts with 12 year old boys

webfact

Why are all the gay people getting pissed off? Read your bible!laugh.png

1. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination, Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality? And is it a double whammy it a gay person eats a lobster?

Hey! This rule was made to protect us..... says slipperylobster. Any man that eats me is definitely gay.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is happening to this world? whistling.gif

The entire male population of the planet is being feminized to make them more docile, like cattle.

http://www.endalldisease.com/20-ways-is-feminizing/

The rapid growth in the number of gays worldwide over the last 20 years is staggering. It is an environmental dilemma which we are doing to ourselves through chemicals.

I don't buy the "you are born that way" mantra which is so popular in the community.

No JT, I am not taking a shot at you.

100% agree

I am and was born heterosexual. I do believe that people who are gay were born that way. Just like it happens for many other species on the planet for ages! Why should it be any different for us, human beings?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

Are bi-sexuals born that way too?

I am and was born heterosexual. I do believe that people who are gay were born that way. Just like it happens for many other species on the planet for ages! Why should it be any different for us, human beings?

Why not? I like eating cheese, but I don't like oysters. My wife likes oysters, but doesn't like cheese. Maybe you like eating both?

Why not? I like eating cheese, but I don't like oysters. My wife likes oysters, but doesn't like cheese. Maybe you like eating both?

...........................................................cheesy.gif

No ... but thanks for the offer?

A Ladyboy named as Khun Lachan is suspected of providing Mr. Murer with the boys for a fee of 400 Baht per boy.

Yeah what about this person?

Not a Farang. He was just earning a living the only way he knows how, so no story there...

...........................................................cheesy.gif

No ... but thanks for the offer?

You're welcome! tongue.png

• Like 1

Feel sad for the boys concerned. They will 99% end up becoming gay men.

How about you rephrase that? They will to 99% end up becoming pedophiles? That would be believed by many.

Anyway, he alledgedly committed the crimes last year. It's June 2013. What took them so long to issue the arrest warrant?

i believe only a gay person could tell us if your born that way,,and as everyone here is super straight and macho,,i guesss we will never know,,,just like (hes got the life of riley,,who was riley),,,,,,,,coffee1.gif ,,,,,,,,not guilty yet,,,give him a chance to defend himself first,,,,,

Hi

I was BORN GAY, and tried to fight it for a long time, but , have came to a stage in my life, i wanted to be TRUE to myself and my Family and Friends..

• Like 1

"More likely is that these children will suffer from terrible psychological traumas as they reach adulthood."

How can a person make a statement like this with out proof. How do you know that. Back it up.

• Like 1

A foreigner accused of playing with boys, full name and photo plastered all over the internet.

A Thai guy caught on video assaulting a foreigner and putting a gun to his head, name withheld and face blurred.

Gotta love this place.

Even as you I have seen many of the crime articles posted in this forum. Although faces of suspects are sometimes are obscured I know what you say is not a general truth. Nor do I believe that you have done the research to verify that anything is "plastered all over the internet." wai2.gif

"More likely is that these children will suffer from terrible psychological traumas as they reach adulthood."

How can a person make a statement like this with out proof. How do you know that. Back it up.

Quite right, well said. I was abused as a child by several men and two women...I could' give a damn..I am reasonably succesful and happily married to a super Thai lady for 14 years..Wheres my trauma??.......I also suffered abuse from an UK wife and the UK government ..and thay were far worse. However I must say I dont condone any suffering of children, or adults, in any way.

• Like 2

Come on, folks. This is about an alleged pedophile, not about the Bible or the basis of sexual orientation. Please do not associate sexual orientation with the alleged crime committed here nor with religion.

A number of the more egregious posts have been deleted, and more such posts could result in suspensions and the thread being closed.

Thanks.

• Like 2

Could he have a trial first or does he have to be guilty because he has been arrested by people who most posters consider totally corrupt?

What are you talking about the police must have had strong evidence to get an arrest warrant for gods sake, dirty bastard. It happens a lot that is why a lot of these guys come here because they know for a few bart they can do what they cannot in their own country.
The police have strong evidence? What part of Thailand do YOU NOT understand?

No, they may become child molesters but then will not become gay. Being homosexual is genetic not nurtured.

• Like 1

If there is enough evidence they should proceed with a criminal trial. In that case:

1. Prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law!
  2. After serving his sentence in a Thai prison, deport his sorry arse.
  3. Black list him for 30 years (which should be the rest of his filthy life) of ever entering Thailand again.
  4. Make him known to other nearby SE Asian countries that he is a convicted sex offender.
  • Like 2

What is happening to this world? :whistling:

The entire male population of the planet is being feminized to make them more docile, like cattle.

http://www.endalldisease.com/20-ways-is-feminizing/

The rapid growth in the number of gays worldwide over the last 20 years is staggering. It is an environmental dilemma which we are doing to ourselves through chemicals.

I don't buy the "you are born that way" mantra which is so popular in the community.

No JT, I am not taking a shot at you.

100% agree

No, they are just greedy

Thailand is defenitely not a pedophile destination anymore like Cambodia and Vietnam are, but here and there (in Pattaya, at some temples) there's is still young boy prostitution, as you can see in this documentary, a very sad story.

So So sad, well worth watching brings it all home, some of us dont know the meaning of ''Hardship and Destitution''..

Did you get your information from Sarah Palin? Or was it just Fox News. Your opinion is based on nothing other that your own ignorance!

Well, I know the physiological and psychological pain is not going to be rosy and all good. You idiots, these are kids and this is a crime against their childhood. Get that funnyboy behind bars as equally evil. Accountability.