What Is The Best Location To Open A Pub/karaoke Bar/club In Thailand

I been to thailand a couple of times, but i do see a great market for night life with all the prostituation and all the franags going after them so on. this fueling up promoters and companies to bring in international djs, bands so on like the full moon parties that go on on islands in samui i think opening up a pub,bar is a great idea. Any advise on the best location in Thailand for opening up a pub or karaoke bar? which is a good area in Bangkok? i mean i do know sukhumvit is a known place but its packed with bars, resturents there, please tell me something i do not know already and i greatly apreciate any feed back.

Hey!

That is a FANTASTIC idea.

I'm not sure where exactly to advise you to locate this stunningly original business venture, but I'm sure Bangkok is crying out for a bar or kareoke. Why on earth didnt I think of it before, ###### it.

By the way, a surefire way of making it even more successful would be to adopt a two-tier pricing strategy. Charge the thai customers for than the farangs, and insist they all speak English. Then you can get your own back at them . . . .

Best location: anywhere outside Issan so that I can't see it, hear it or smell it.

But I can give some advice to save your time. You need a plastic bag big enough to hold your cash and a large stone. Put the cash and stone into the bag and throw the whole lot into a BKK klong. That will certainly save you a lot of time but it probably will also save you a lot of money and maybe more! Do you think that your competitors would be nice guys? Do you think that the police will buy a drink from you?

Get to know Thailand a bit better before you consider going into business. Also, get to know farang better. No-one is going to share a good business idea with you and, if by some chance you stumble across one yourself, keep quiet or someone will steal it from you.