condo refurbishment - contractor recommendation?

wonder if any of you can recommend a reliable contractor?

i consider buying an old condo lower sukhumvit area and refurbish to high standard. i am thinking to live in it for some time rather than as a resale. whilst i have a bit experience in related building areas i have never dealt with a residential condo and there will be plenty that is new for me. any general advice or particular pitfalls to watch out for?

the condo is quite run down and will need everything ripped out and renewed, incl electrics appliances air cons, wooden floor redo, suspended ceiling removed, perhaps even windows incl frames replaced.

thanks

1. Check with the juristic person. Sometimes they have lists of contractors. Make sure you are aware of any restrictions on renovation imposed by the juristic. E.g., renovations may be limited by to mon-fri- 9-5 and the workers may be required to check in with the main office and even pay a certain amount each day to work in the building.

2. Homepro will do work for you although you may have to wait a few weeks to get them to come in and give you an estimate and they will charge you 1000 baht for each estimate- which goes towards their bill (so you get it back if you go with them.) See Manop in paint dept at homepro ploen chit. He speaks English and is quite helpful.

3.Try http://bangkokhomeservices.com/ bangkok home services.

The guy who did my house does condos in Bangkok also. He's pretty high end, not cheap, lifetime guarantee, honest guy. Quite a few members here on TVF have used him for their work. He has done many condo blocks. Doing all the buildouts. He does very good work.

Here's our refurb:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/257672-finished-house-picture-views-and-gardens-welcome/page-21?p=3796054#entry3796054

He doesn't speak much English, but if you are interested, let me know and I'll pass along his number.