hello guys im thail i want your suggestions about farang night pubs/clubs

If you "love the place that full of farangs" :

You should consider what type of farang you like before you think about bar choice.

Do you like loud illogical muscular ones? If so, then you should maybe choose an Irish Sports bar

I like the Irish but not the ones in illogical Sports bars.

There are bars which are frequented by farang from Scotland. I do not mind those from Scotland. I just don't enjoy farang women too much, so if there are too many women who are from Scotland who are in the bar, then you too should steer clear is my advice

Better also you gradually work up to a bar "full of farang"

Why not start out gradually with just six farang in a bar?

Another choice which I like best is to opt for a bar in a very trendy upscale international hotel, like the Mandarin Oriental, or any other pricey international hotel with a Chinese sounding name but marketed to farang instead.

Are you looking for a farang bar with farang women too?

Or have you considered a farang bar with no women and just a bunch of foreign guys hanging around sipping COGnac and puffing cigars?

There is a lot to consider before suggesting advice about farang filled bars.

The filling is always different, many different colors too.

Like the filling in jelly doughnuts, sort of.

Edited by OldChinaHam
  • Like 2

thank you for your suggestions, guys.this is more info. i live in thonglor(sukhumvit).i want to hang out at any kind of night clubs/pubs(except drinking girl bars).i wanna see farangs age around 20-35.i am a male.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by magicianred

thank you for your suggestions, guys.this is more info. i live in thonglor(sukhumvit).i want to hang out at any kind of night clubs/pubs(except drinking girl bars).i wanna see farangs age around 20-35.i am a male. Sent from my GT-I9100T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

google "cheap charlies bangkok"

thank you for your suggestions, guys.this is more info. i live in thonglor(sukhumvit).i want to hang out at any kind of night clubs/pubs(except drinking girl bars).i wanna see farangs age around 20-35.i am a male. Sent from my GT-I9100T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

google "cheap charlies bangkok"

i know that one.thanks anyway

Jeez.  Thong Lor is packed with bars that have farangs.  There are some fantastic places there. I'm jealous.  Great place to live.

i know only thai bars in that area such as nunglen,funky,demo,esco thats all i know.if u know any bars which is full of farangs.please let me know the name.

hmmm...most of the ones I've visited had a mix of Thai and farang. I know Khao San Road has a bunch of bars, but then you're dealing with a lot of backpackers.

I haven't been out as a single guy in over a decade! When I use to go out it was Spasso and CM2. The latter having really changed over the years. And of course a few of the places near Nana. whistling.gif

hmmm...most of the ones I've visited had a mix of Thai and farang.  I know Khao San Road has a bunch of bars, but then you're dealing with a lot of backpackers. 

I haven't been out as a single guy in over a decade!  When I use to go out it was Spasso and CM2.  The latter having really changed over the years.  And of course a few of the places near Nana. Posted Image

khaosarn is my favourite one but i think its quite far from my place.yeah i have never been to spasso.where is it?

Why hang out in bars..?? Do you want to ruin your life with booze and drugs..?? It is best you find foreigners who have similar interests and do things with them. May I suggest; boating, sailing, hiking, traveling, bowling, or any of a hundred sports or game events.

• Like 1

Why hang out in bars..??  Do you want to ruin your life with booze and drugs..??  It is best you find foreigners who have similar interests and do things with them.  May I suggest; boating, sailing, hiking, traveling, bowling, or any of a hundred sports or game events.
i dont do drugs.by the way im interested in your suggestion.how should i start?

Why hang out in bars..?? Do you want to ruin your life with booze and drugs..?? It is best you find foreigners who have similar interests and do things with them. May I suggest; boating, sailing, hiking, traveling, bowling, or any of a hundred sports or game events.
i dont do drugs.by the way im interested in your suggestion.how should i start?

Well, for boating......

You could buy a big yacht, maybe over 30 meters with white sails and a spinnaker.

Then install a bar and tender.

And then you would have both boating and a bar full of farang.

Edited by OldChinaHam

I don't think ladies appreciate chaps who do well in boat races. You'd be better pushing the boat out

EXACTLY!

The perfect bar for any Thai seeking to experience proper fully farang bar life.

I mean the nearest bar after the Henleys!

I never rowed in the Henleys but I know what happens at the nearest bar after any old 2000 meter race.

Races are enough to drive farang rowers completely mad and thirsty, if they don't catch too many crabs before the ladies!

Are there any rowers in town tonight in Bangkok? If you find the bar with the rowers, you will love it, their drunkenness and their

Uncouth and impolite ways are astounding.

Even the drunkards from Scotland can not surpass any old oarsman with a cocswain before him egging him on.

Perfect first farang bar experience.

Not to be missed.

You won't want to leave.

Nay, they won't let you leave.

• Like 1

I don't think ladies appreciate chaps who do well in boat races. You'd be better pushing the boat out

EXACTLY!

The perfect bar for any Thai seeking to experience proper fully farang bar life.

I never rowed in the Henleys but I know what happens at the nearest bar after any old 2000 meter race.

Races are enough to drive farang rowers completely mad and thirsty, if they don't catch too many crabs before the ladies!

Are there any rowers in town tonight in Bangkok? If you find the bar with the rowers, you will love it, their drunkenness and their

Even the drunkards from Scotland can not surpass any old oarsman with a cocswain before him egging him on.

Not to be missed.

You won't want to leave.

If you can leave, you might as well.

EXACTLY!

Not to be missed.

You won't want to leave.

It would have to be crawling.

Or, swimming.

EXACTLY!

Not to be missed.

You won't want to leave.

It would have to be crawling.

Or, swimming.

Dive in, crawl out