Thai penises reach new heights

webfact

Thai penises reach new heights
By Coconuts Bangkok

BANGKOK: -- Thanks to improvements in public health and nutrition Thai men under 30 can now boast larger wangs than their fathers. At least that's the implication of a new government initiative, which intends to purchase larger condoms for a better-hung generation of millennials.

Currently the Thai Ministry of Public Health distributes prophylactics in two sizes - 49mm and 52mm in width. But those measurements can't contain today's young buck who would likely find those contraceptives suffocating. To accomodate the new man the Thai government plans to start buying larger 54mm wide products.

Ouch! That's the sound of an older gentlemen being emasculated by junior.

"More Thai men are now over 170 centimeters tall and exceed 70 kilograms in weight. [more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2013/07/12/thai-penises-reach-new-heights

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2013-07-12

• Like 1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that means that the young Thais will now switch to buying 54mm instead of 52mm to impress their friends. Kind of like buying size 46 shoes for a size 38 feet to make others think you have big feet.

Edited by aguy30
  • Like 1

This article is a warm load of muck, and nobody is swallowing it.

The sole reason Asian genitalia may be increasing in girth is due to the fashion for surgically implanting ball bearings, going for the corn-on-the-cob look for whose pleasure I'm not sure.

• Like 1

"More Thai men are now over 170 centimeters tall and exceed 70 kilograms in weight. They can no longer use condoms with sizes of 49mm and 52mm,

Ah ok now i get it, the taller and heavier you are,the bigger your carrot, i am only 173 and weigh 92kgs, cant get taller, but sure as hell can gain more weight, will that make the pecker grow?..55555555555 reminds me of the joke, i am pregnant with a baby elephant, the trunk is already hanging out..hehehehehehe

• Like 1

This is a welcome boost (albeit a miniscule one) for Asians and especially Thais, however most Caucasian ex pats can at least rest easy on this one.

This is one area where our growth rate knocks theirs into a cocked hat!

One wounders where the research came from, coming from a totally limp position , it would only be natural to lie, come tomorrow if asked on the length of the shlong one can only refer to the Thai study, however where did it come from, it's hard to say, a hands on study would never be conclusive in this matter.smile.pngbiggrin.pngw00t.gifcheesy.gif

It's as simple and stupid:

The Thai girls are sexier thanever that's why the C*******CK grows bigger.... Haha simple as that.... cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

But Psssssss.... The outdated old fashioned Thai authorities don't like to hear us talking about S**************

This article is a warm load of muck, and nobody is swallowing it.

The sole reason Asian genitalia may be increasing in girth is due to the fashion for surgically implanting ball bearings, going for the corn-on-the-cob look for whose pleasure I'm not sure.

"going corn-on-the-cob" now added to my vocabulary, sir.

I thank you for that contribution...

• Like 1

The new width of 54 mm, makes Thailand the only country in the world, where the width beats the length! rolleyes.gif

Courtesy of the Urban Dictionary:

Chode 1

245 up, 291 down

A chode 1 is primarily described as a short and stubby penis, often wider than it is long. Not to be confused with chode 2, a chode 1 often has a much more negative connotation than that of the latter chode definition.

Lauren: Hey there!

Joey: Hey, want to uh,um...

Lauren: Sure

Joey: <Pulling out his chode 1>

Lauren: Actually I have uhm... other plans

Joey: This always happens! Why am I shunned by society because of my chode 1? O well, the chode convention starts in 20 minutes, I can still make it!