Disliking everyone you meet in Thailand...

MrWorldwide

Disliking everyone you meet in Thailand

I dislike the wee girl at the shop, who keeps asking me if I want salabao with that. I think she doesn't care about my diet. sad.png

april-8-2013-chiang-mai-chiang-mai-thail

A loverly healthy photo.l lots of sweets poisons and about the healthiest thing on display (apart from the georgeous kids) is the dog food on the top shelf.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The few people I have met on TV have always been exactly as I though. There are people who I do not want to meet. A few I do not like but would like to meet as I find their points of view interesting though not in accordance with mine and some peoploe who I would say hello to but have little more in common. There are also those who I would really like to meet. I have never been disapointed with those I have met.

I have not met people I would like to meet though there are people i would like to meet but if I met them I might wish I had not wished I would not like to meet them though I haven't actually met them

The few people I have met on TV have always been exactly as I though. There are people who I do not want to meet. A few I do not like but would like to meet as I find their points of view interesting though not in accordance with mine and some peoploe who I would say hello to but have little more in common. There are also those who I would really like to meet. I have never been disapointed with those I have met.

I have not met people I would like to meet though there are people i would like to meet but if I met them I might wish I had not wished I would not like to meet them though I haven't actually met them

At last someone even worse at punctuation than me! smile.png

• Like 1

Anyway the OP has been a negative moaning faced git for ages, he's got a cheek complaining. coffee1.gif

Don't know why he bothers, lives in Australia & if I recall correctly from one of his recent posts, planning to move to Malaysia in coming 6/9 months

• Like 1

I dislike everyone equally - the ones I meet, the ones I don't meet, everybody same-same. rolleyes.gif

Kinda like the Tom T. Hall country song "I Love" in reverse

I dislike little baby ducks,

Old pick-up trucks,

Slow movin' trains, and rain.

I dislike little country streams,

Sleep without dreams,

Sunday school in May, and hay.

And I-I-I-I dislike you too.

Edited by JLCrab
  • Like 1

Or as a Thai person recently asked me: Don't you trust me? Answer: I don't want to be in a position where I have to trust you. Goes for the farang here in LOS as well, I guess.

Money negates the need for trust

Or as a Thai person recently asked me: Don't you trust me? Answer: I don't want to be in a position where I have to trust you. Goes for the farang here in LOS as well, I guess.

Money negates the need for trust

Trust has nothing to do with like.

There are people I like very much but would never trust them.

There are also people I trust but definitely do not like.

No apology needed, I always dispense the very best information.

Dont take this too seriously, at least were moaning to each other, in our daily lives (myself) anyway I am pretty nice guy, never even sent a meal back in Thailand, I'm that polite.

Give me a cloak of anonymity andI will speak from the heart.

What you need Son, is a few weeks downtime, might I suggest Ao Nang (Krabi), just come back from their myself, hence my absence. I am completely dejaded.

homeownership ... what happened to this?

attachicon.gifBy Bye.png

he went and made more millions in krabi

• Like 1

OP is a flaming troll IMO

Play the ball, not the man. He could be a raving woofter, or a wife-beating chang swiller, or a premier league footballer, he's still got a right to post on this forum. I don't see the relevance of your post, and it just seems like a deliberate attempt to be rude and offensive about one of our established posters. Perhaps you could make an accompanying comment on the topic of the thread, or make some comment on others' discussions on the thread, rather than just laying into the OP without providing any evidence or supporting argument.

You are probably typical of the 99% of farangs that I have not met, and, regardless of whether you are or not, I hope you remain amongst them

SC

• Like 2

Play the ball, not the man. He could be a raving woofter, or a wife-beating chang swiller, or a premier league footballer, he's still got a right to post on this forum. I don't see the relevance of your post, and it just seems like a deliberate attempt to be rude and offensive about one of our established posters. Perhaps you could make an accompanying comment on the topic of the thread, or make some comment on others' discussions on the thread, rather than just laying into the OP without providing any evidence or supporting argument.

You are probably typical of the 99% of farangs that I have not met, and, regardless of whether you are or not, I hope you remain amongst them

SC

In footballing parlance that's called 'getting your late tackle in early'...Mrworldy is an 'established' annoyance though.

I

SC

Thanks for such a long reply. You should have perhaps taken more time in analysing the title of the thread, and then pop over to the OP posting history. No more evidence or argument needed IMO. But I wish you the best of luck with YOUR established clique of posters!

• Like 1

I agree with you about avoiding all farang.. All they seem to do is fight with eacother and talk shit behind there back... Not all are trouble causes but id rather not bother so ill just stay with the wife and Thai ppl... Thai ppl dont seem to bitch like farang... English and Australians are the worst... The ones i describe you will see comment in a bad way just wait and you will see them.. The decent farang will keep quiet and agree... They will be here shortly im sure you wont be waiting long

He's probably been detained by DSI for bad-mouthing farangs under future lese farang legislation

SC

Aahaaaa things are becoming clearer.... The OP (mr worldwide) is really Street Cowboy. Now that makes sense.

I agree with you about avoiding all farang.. All they seem to do is fight with eacother and talk shit behind there back... Not all are trouble causes but id rather not bother so ill just stay with the wife and Thai ppl... Thai ppl dont seem to bitch like farang... English and Australians are the worst... The ones i describe you will see comment in a bad way just wait and you will see them.. The decent farang will keep quiet and agree... They will be here shortly im sure you wont be waiting long

I don;t think it;s being particularly bellicose disparaging or offensive to say that in my experience, the farangs that I have met are not like that,

But anyway, on behalf of all farangs, thank you for avoiding us, and keeping your ill-natured prejudices to your Thai friends, I just hope that you don;t influence their tolerant indulgence of guests to their shores, nor their generous and kind-hearted generosity to their fellow-man

SC

I don;t think it;s being particularly bellicose disparaging or offensive to say that in my experience, the farangs that I have met are not like that,

But anyway, on behalf of all farangs, thank you for avoiding us, and keeping your ill-natured prejudices to your Thai friends, I just hope that you don;t influence their tolerant indulgence of guests to their shores, nor their generous and kind-hearted generosity to their fellow-man

SC

I can help you here. Basically assume those with the less optimistic outlooks are your regular dropout. yes thats right, may have been spies, secret sercvice, cia seals, sas etc.

Now when I was a backpacker I met many of these, on every continent and country I went to. They have a tendency to talk about I cuddav been number 1, my business partner robbed me of the company, I am waiting for the next job offshore etc.

Now adays these types can use the internet to do this.

Basically tv is just another medium.

no probs

I can honestly say, without any fear of contradiction...............

It's in the best interests of anyone looking to relocate to Thailand to read the Thaivisa General Forum for a few months before relocating.

You may not like everything you read, but you can guarantee that you will come away more educated on life in Thailand than you were before you started.

And it's free.

Anyone that reads this forum before relocating would definitely relocate elsewhere. I was lucky to have found this forum AFTER many trips to Thailand, and couldn't believe the amount of animosity towards the place, some experiences I've never encountered yet on my travels, and probably never will. This place puts a negative seed in the back of your mind.

I've said this before, I avoid all conversations with Farangs that look like they live here, as I would absolutely hate to run into one of those know it all, abhorrent TV members. wink.png

• Like 1

I can honestly say, without any fear of contradiction...............

It's in the best interests of anyone looking to relocate to Thailand to read the Thaivisa General Forum for a few months before relocating.

You may not like everything you read, but you can guarantee that you will come away more educated on life in Thailand than you were before you started.

And it's free.

Anyone that reads this forum before relocating would definitely relocate elsewhere. I was lucky to have found this forum AFTER many trips to Thailand, and couldn't believe the amount of animosity towards the place, some experiences I've never encountered yet on my travels, and probably never will. This place puts a negative seed in the back of your mind.

I've said this before, I avoid all conversations with Farangs that look like they live here, as I would absolutely hate to run into one of those know it all, abhorrent TV members. wink.png

Do you have lots of other ill-natured prejudices that you would like to share with us?

• Like 1

And the OP has not returned to address any replies whatsoever...... Unless of course he has two user names...... !!!

Just update me - do trolls respond to replies in the hope of eliciting more replies, or do they allow a thread to run it's logical course ? It's all so confusing - I guess I need guidance from folk like yourself in the intricacies of this newfangled internet.