Goodbye Wes And Uma~~

the gent

I think it is now common knowledge that both Wes and Uma~~ were constructs of the fevered imagination of Scampi aka The Gentleman Scamp as formally revealed to the world in another forum.

Probably it is the subject of comment within Bedlam but perhaps it may be worthy of wider consideration among the lesser mortals here in what may be regarded as a somewhat more moderate(d) forum.

It would be interesting to glean reactions.

The Gentleman Scamp, when he was brand new to TV posted quite an innocent post in the medical forum, that became famous as the "Wart of the Ring" thread It went on for ever, and was extremely enjoyable for all concerned. It did, however, result in the banning of "the famous five" We all went on a weeks "holiday". Times change, but it's good to see some of the old faces still here :o

I think it is now common knowledge that both Wes and Uma~~ were constructs of the fevered imagination of Scampi aka The Gentleman Scamp as formally revealed to the world in another forum.

Probably it is the subject of comment within Bedlam but perhaps it may be worthy of wider consideration among the lesser mortals here in what may be regarded as a somewhat more moderate(d) forum.

It would be interesting to glean reactions.

gent, you wouldn't be a third alter ego would you?

Then why are they both still active members, i.e. not banned? And what other forum was this revealed on anyway?

Guest endure

As I write this the subject of the next post down in 'View New Posts' is 'Advice if possible about 10 year olds'. How appropriate :o