Khon Kaen Man Kills Ladyboy After She 'Touches His Penis'

Lite Beer

I have never seen a lady boy in person.

But I would never shoot one for touching my penis.

Who knows,

It might actually feel good.

I don't get bent out of shape about things like that.

But I am also not sure if I might get hard over things like that.

So dumb to worry about one's masculinity being injured by a simple touch, or a look,

Isn't it?

Life is precious.

We should not carry guns.

Unless it is the gun we were born with.

Edited by OldChinaHam
  • Like 1

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man shot in head, takes one week plus to hit headlines in Thailand.

That in itself is a very sad indictment.

It was a man in a skirt, not just a man.

Imagine it happening in Liverpool.

Even Begbie in Trainspotting never hit the ladyboy that he ended up with.

• Like 1

PEN GUN???? Right out of a JAMES BOND MOVIE!

RIP to the poor unfortunate ladyboy.

No, sorry, if I am not mistaken, that is also called a zip gun,

And I believe they are just homemade cheap things that can be used to fire a single bullet.

I forget how they are made, but they used to be big in the U.S. before the days of cheap and pervasive real guns on the street.

Stupid and stupid

Stupid to take someone's life for something so silly

Stupid to try to touch "penis" and flirt with a straight man

Why do not ladyboys understand that NOT all men want to sleep with other man?

Ladyboys never seem to hang around gay bars, but always around straight men bars.

a "straight" man probably would have been able to laugh it off.

the killing rage seems to affect those who are insure of their own sexuality

Who knows if the murderer was a "straight" man.

• Like 1

Really a sort of sad story, as it is a clash of two parts of Thai culture.

One is the ladyboy culture, who seem to think they can get away with anything

because they are a man wearing a skirt. The other is the ultra macho culture

of the Thai male, who would certainly think having your junk grabbed by a man would be the ultimate insult. Clearly the reaction of shooting the lady boy is over the top however.

As a Thai man, I can assume the murderer knew perfectly well it was a man sitting behind him. He was not a drunk tourist being fooled on Walking Street.

Anyone who has been in Thailand for a long time and logs some time in the entertainment areas at some point most likely had their junk grabbed by a ladyboy. We generally just sort of write it off as a bizarre part of Thailand, due to the fact the guy grabbing your junk is wearing a skirt and breast implants. However if a Thai guy came up and grabbed your junk, your reaction may well be physical, I know mine would be........

• Like 1

Ladyboys never seem to hang around gay bars, but always around straight men bars.

Because gay men are much less likely to be sexually be into people presenting as WOMEN than straight men. Duh!

RIP to the murder victim.

There is no excuse.

Not sure where you hang around, but straight man do not get sexually involved with other man, hence why they are straight man.unless mislead or inexperienced to spot a man in frock.

A straight man does not get involved with other men ????????? who told you that, or do you not want to realize -Example countless married lorry drivers in the UK, drive down to or through London area. Missing from home a day or two===pick up boys in London for a Quickie... countless straight men pick up other men in toilets,

some people cannot see wood for trees. ask gay men if all their encounters are gay---no way would be the answer.---Get about a bit, not just assume.

They are not gay if they have sexual encounters with women too, they are BI-SEXUAL,lets get it right.A man that dresses up as a woman,and no breast/penis op,are transvestites,and if a guy has anal sex with him, is gay as far as i am concerned.

A man who has female instincts and has the operations,could be classed as a sex of the third kind person,but for the passport,should be now classed as a woman .If a guy has sex with this person then i would say not gay or bisexual.

Don't know why this article keeps referring to the khatoey as a 'she'. They are men.

Assuming the murder victim preferred to be addressed as a female in life, how about in RESPECT for this dead person?

Tragedy yes but I find it very hard to have sympathy for a sex offender. If the sexual assault victim was a woman and the guy helped himself to a handful of snatch and she shot him would he have deserved it? Would she have been unsure about her sexuality?

The gay community will campaign hard on this thread that all straight men are really closet gays and have a great desire to be fondled by other men but that is complete rubbish and just shows total ignorance by gays and how very little they know about straight men.

A 'sex offender'? Absurd post. I realize it isn't entirely serious and is instead intended as a semi-oblique attack on feminism and 'PC' and all that, but still. Sad that someone would attempt to justify this guy's response to what was probably no more than a playful grope. You have to consider the power balance in these scenarios. Do you think this guy honestly thought he'd be 'taken' by force? Or could he just have laughed it off and that would've been the end of it? A few years back in Saigon, I was chased by some ladyboys up a dark alley (I had no involvement w/them previously btw, was just walking back home) and ended up smacking one of them in the jaw, almost inadvertently as I moved to protect myself. I'll admit I was frightened, but of being robbed more than anything else. Yet not for a moment would I have thought that that situation warranted lethal force... that would be ridiculous, I'd rather be robbed than take someone else's life. However, if there was a serious threat of rape, I'd likely consider such force justified, yet that clearly isn't the case here.

Also, why does this have anything to do with the 'gay community'? As has been pointed out previously in this thread, there's no reason to assume that gay men are any more attracted to transexuals than straight men - in fact generally one would assume gay men would tend to be less attracted to transexuals than straight men, given that transexuals (generally) both consider themselves as female and try to outwardly present themselves as women. I know people that are attracted to transexuals and none of them would consider themselves gay. On the other hand, I think gay people would be a lot less likely to react violently to an overly covetous ladyboy, and that's surely not a bad thing. Perhaps the fact that the above poster considers this entirely a gay thing shows how little he knows about (other?) straight men.

Also what's with the thing about insisting that she be called a 'he'? If she considered herself female she has the right to be referred to as such and for me that's the end of the matter. Given the circumstances, it's hard to believe that so many people are raising the issue on this thread. Like the fact that 'she' be referred to as a 'he' just because that's what her birth certificate says is the most important thing about this story... goodness grief. I can only assume these concerns are voiced by those who consider nature to be set in stone? That people should just accept themselves as they are, even if they're desperately unhappy with the gender (etc) they were born with? How exactly does it affect your life if someone else that was born 'he' decides that she feels happier as female? Wouldn't it be better to, if not outright celebrate their life choices, then at least quietly accept that they should be allowed to live as they like as long as it doesn't affect other people? I'm sure life has already dealt enough of a bad hand to people that feel the need to change their sex as it is, without others making it more difficult for no reason other than an innate conservatism (and/or bitterness).

I was in no way saying that killing the guy was acceptable. What he did do tho was sexually assault the other guy.

Sexual assault is any involuntary sexual act in which a person is threatened, coerced, or forced to engage against their will, or any sexual touching of a person who has not consented. This includes rape (such as forced vaginal, anal or oral penetration), inappropriate touching, forced kissing, child sexual abuse, or the torture of the victim in a sexual manner.

What I said in another post was that he should have reported the sexual assault to the police. The guy would have been arrested charged faced a jail term and been placed on a sex offenders register.

I have even charged a person for touching a woman on the foot without consent and he now a registered sex offender. The offence can be committed against both sexes and not just against the female sex.

This will not get him off a murder charge but a defence Barrister will use it as mitigating circumstances and may carry weight in sentencing.

Don't know why this article keeps referring to the khatoey as a 'she'. They are men.

Assuming the murder victim preferred to be addressed as a female in life, how about in RESPECT for this dead person?

Tragedy yes but I find it very hard to have sympathy for a sex offender. If the sexual assault victim was a woman and the guy helped himself to a handful of snatch and she shot him would he have deserved it? Would she have been unsure about her sexuality?

The gay community will campaign hard on this thread that all straight men are really closet gays and have a great desire to be fondled by other men but that is complete rubbish and just shows total ignorance by gays and how very little they know about straight men.

Sex offender, god you make me laugh, it does show me that IQ isn't divided equally in the world.

So if i were to grope a girl I deserve to be shot and groping is so threatening it warrants a gun shut. I would agree with you if I were to rape a girl but groping and that is it and her having a chance to get away. Remember this is on a bike 3 people there no self defense here just revenge that is is.

Does it really matter. She is dead because of macho ego BS. if a ladyboy wants to be called she, who gives a flying f@#%

No He is dead because He sexually assaulted to wrong guy

She acted in a stupid irresponsible manner. She did not to deserve to die for it. If the guy felt he was assaulted then he should have either gone to the police or given her a slap. Murder was not the answer.

• Like 1

Sex offender, god you make me laugh, it does show me that IQ isn't divided equally in the world.

So if i were to grope a girl I deserve to be shot and groping is so threatening it warrants a gun shut. I would agree with you if I were to rape a girl but groping and that is it and her having a chance to get away. Remember this is on a bike 3 people there no self defense here just revenge that is is.

If you were to grope a woman you probably wouldn't deserve to be shot. If you groped a woman without her expressed consent then yes you would be committing an offence. A sex offence which many countries take very very seriously. Hey I don't write the laws so can't knock my IQ on that one.thumbsup.gif If the other person reported it then the police are duty bound to follow it through. You would be very surprised to know just how many people male/female to actually report this crime that some think is just a playful grope.

@Chooka

What I said in another post was that he should have reported the sexual assault to the police. The guy would have been arrested charged faced a jail term and been placed on a sex offenders register.

I have even charged a person for touching a woman on the foot without consent and he now a registered sex offender. The offence can be committed against both sexes and not just against the female sex.

I'm not sure the police would've taken it that seriously tbh. Though it's right to be concerned about sexual assault - there are definitely lines that should be drawn - I just... well... I think the context and the power relation has to be considered. Like in this case, most people would've considered an unwarranted advance a mere annoyance and awkwardly shrugged it off. I'm sure many people have been through similar situations (perhaps even considering it flattering at times) without shooting anyone. Anyway, touching a woman on the foot? Seriously? Obviously I don't know the full story. But again, someone being put on the sex offender's register for touching a woman's foot w/o consent seems absurd to me... what was he doing? stroking it? ...

Edited by Emptyset
  • Like 1

I think there is more to this story than we are being told. Why was a ladyboy on a bike leaving a club in the early hours with two supposedly straight men. They didn't know she was a ladyboy and were just giving her a lift home? Hard to believe.

@Chooka

I'm not sure the police would've taken it that seriously tbh. Though it's right to be concerned about sexual assault - there are definitely lines that should be drawn - I just... well... I think the context and the power relation has to be considered. Like in this case, most people would've considered an unwarranted advance a mere annoyance and awkwardly shrugged it off. I'm sure many people have been through similar situations (perhaps even considering it flattering at times) without shooting anyone. Anyway, touching a woman on the foot? Seriously? Obviously I don't know the full story. But again, someone being put on the sex offender's register for touching a woman's foot w/o consent seems absurd to me... what was he doing? stroking it? ...

Actually it was on a tram in Melbourne about 5 yrs ago. The young female (22) was sitting next to him (39 yr old guy) reading a book when bent down and lifted up her foot and commented how sensual her feet were..

@Chooka

I'm not sure the police would've taken it that seriously tbh. Though it's right to be concerned about sexual assault - there are definitely lines that should be drawn - I just... well... I think the context and the power relationship has to be considered. Like in this case, most people would've considered an unwarranted advance a mere annoyance and awkwardly shrugged it off. I'm sure many people have been through similar situations (perhaps even considering it flattering at times) without shooting anyone. Anyway, touching a woman on the foot? Seriously? Obviously I don't know the full story. But again, someone being put on the sex offender's register for touching a woman's foot w/o consent seems absurd to me... what was he doing? stroking it? ...

Do you make advances to another by groping them? Subtle as a brick and twice as thick! That this is penalised by incarceration and being placed on a sex offender's register shows that many do not regard it as a "mere annoyance."

Though not mentioned, I have to wonder what was happening with other parts of the ladyboy's anatomy while number 3 on a bike seat.

@chooka,

You might not have made the laws but everyone knows there are differences between sexual assault and calling it this paints a much bleaker image then what has actually happened. This in fact was real minor, there was no threat of rape it was just a grope. This in no way warrants getting shot and your comparison was crazy.

I do agree the ladyboy should not have done this and is in part responsible for this but its a real small part. I think I am more responsible for my death when I don't wear a helmet and get hit by a drunk then the ladyboy was in this case. Her actions exposed her to some risk but no reasonably thinking person could suspect being shot was one of them while driving on a bike without a helmet is in fact exposing you to much higher risks.

Fact is it was an over reaction of a guy who was probably not sure of himself.

• Like 1

A straight man does not get involved with other men ????????? who told you that, or do you not want to realize -Example countless married lorry drivers in the UK, drive down to or through London area. Missing from home a day or two===pick up boys in London for a Quickie... countless straight men pick up other men in toilets,

some people cannot see wood for trees. ask gay men if all their encounters are gay---no way would be the answer.---Get about a bit, not just assume.

sick.gif

Stroll on!

• Like 2

@Chooka

I'm not sure the police would've taken it that seriously tbh. Though it's right to be concerned about sexual assault - there are definitely lines that should be drawn - I just... well... I think the context and the power relationship has to be considered. Like in this case, most people would've considered an unwarranted advance a mere annoyance and awkwardly shrugged it off. I'm sure many people have been through similar situations (perhaps even considering it flattering at times) without shooting anyone. Anyway, touching a woman on the foot? Seriously? Obviously I don't know the full story. But again, someone being put on the sex offender's register for touching a woman's foot w/o consent seems absurd to me... what was he doing? stroking it? ...

Do you make advances to another by groping them? Subtle as a brick and twice as thick! That this is penalised by incarceration and being placed on a sex offender's register shows that many do not regard it as a "mere annoyance."

Though not mentioned, I have to wonder what was happening with other parts of the ladyboy's anatomy while number 3 on a bike seat.

Of course I don't advocate groping. On the other hand, I consider it w/r/t context and the spirit in which it was intended. I think I've prob. been groped by all 'three' sexes and not been too concerned within the limits of a drunken night out. Obviously under certain circumstances, and particularly if I were a female I'd very likely consider such acts very differently and worthy of criminal action. Again, me being playfully groped on a booze soaked evening is very different from a woman being groped, esp. persisently by someone that might have further malicious designs. If it became a nuisance and was clear that it was more than someone being a bit drunk and not knowing limits etc, then I'd taken further steps. I think that's reasonable isn't it? Sometimes you should give people the benefit of the doubt...