Obama 'schizophrenic' on al Qaeda - US Congressman

webfact

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the kind of horror brought on by the evangelical Republican tea party due to their deranged hate of President Barack Hussein Obama, as reported in Pakistan by a respected Pakistani newspaper.

Huma gets police protection

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/international/24-Jul-2012/huma-gets-police-protection

WASHINGTON - Huma Abedin, a top aide to US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, is under increased police protection after a man threatened her, the NY Post reported Monday.

Abedin, who is married to former Congressman Anthony Weiner, was threatened after Congressperson Michele Bachmann, a Republican, accused her family of having ties to Egypt’s Muslim organization

The suspect “is described as a Muslim man,” from the State of New Jersey, according to the Post. The nature of the threat is unclear. Media reports say that the man has been questioned by the New York Police Department and the State Department, but has not been charged.

Abedin is a Michigan-born Muslim-American raised in Saudi Arabia by a Pakistani mother and an Indian father. Condemnation of Bachmann’s efforts to tie Abedin to the Brotherhood has been widespread, with top Republicans like House Speaker John Boehner and Senator John McCain crossing party lines to defend her.

Michele Bachmann's Plot To Defame Huma Abedin

http://nationalinterest.org/blog/jacob-heilbrunn/the-plot-defame-huma-abedin-7217

bachmann.jpg

Michele Bachmann is at it again. She's been alleging that Huma Abedin, an aide to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. She's joined by several Republican legislators who have signed and sent a letter to various inspectors general warning them, among other things, of the dangerous risks Clinton is running by employing Abedin (who is also the wife of former congressman Anthony Weiner).

Bachmann's evidence? An obscure article from 2002 contending that Abedin's father—who has been dead for several decades—once received financial assistance from a group with ties, the New York Times reports, to the Muslim (edited by Publicus.)

Since then, Senator John McCain, to widespread commendations, has condemned the smearing of Abedin, observing that she represents everything that is good about America. She's the child of immigrants who has risen by dint of her hard work to the highest councils of government. As McCain put it, she is "an honorable woman, a dedicated American, and a loyal public servant."

Edited by Scott
Edited for fair use
  • Like 1

We the elder citizens of the World outside the United States grow weary of the injustices of the United States Government and Obama's passion for executions by Preditor Drones targeted in foreign nations that America is not at war with. Such actions which invarably kill inocent cilvillians than terrorists is extra judicial making president Obama a criminal.

We also worry about American people because the current Administration has put Law's in place that allow Drone technology against the American people, not just us foreigners.

When will this hegemony of the United States governance end? Already the American peolpe grow ever more paranoid, nationallistic and racist.

In short the progress in all matters of human relations, racial integration and world harmony has been blown away by so called 'total commitment Presidents sic of the USA in recent times.

President Barrack Obama is perhaps the worst of such Presidents.

Long Live America and her creative and productive people. They just don't deserve so much government interferance.

Best post in this thread

Thanks

• Like 2

@Folium,

Your dishonesty once again shows through. Breivik could equally have been inspired by Abraham Lincoln or Al Qaeda, if you choose to pick other persons cited in his rambling 1000+ page maynifesto, besides which he is most certainly off topic, but you need a straw man to burn as usual. As per agenda, your obvious obsession with me is in itself the very epitome of an agenda.

Glad to see at least some of the press aren't corralled like sheep by the lib-left dominated MSM. Incidentally the weak and confused policy of denial and evasion championed by some has a deeply damaging effect on the well being of the west and the freedom of it's citizens.

Reports that top-level communications among Al Qaeda operatives prompted the ongoing security alert affecting U.S. embassies around the world have raised even more questions about the Obama administration's repeated claims that Al Qaeda is "on the run."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/07/al-qaeda-claim-challenges-narrative-terror-group-on-run/#ixzz2bO0siOE3

AQ on the run? The truth on the run more like.

Edited by Steely Dan
  • Like 2

I see the messenger is being attacked but not the message.

you spotted it, cue the inevitable diversionary burning of straw men etc. On a practical level perhaps if president Obama dispensed with the cabal of Muslim brotherhood linked advisers within his administration it might help seeing as they are ideologically cut from the same cloth as AQ.

This is the paranoia of the extreme tea party, almost always evangelical godbotherers, for sure right wingnut weirdos, who see apparitions of Muslim terrorists sitting in council with Obama at the White House scheming a Muslim takeover of the United States, all of course in secret.

w00t.gif

There seems to be some very strange thinking going on at the moment with regard to US politics.

Maybe one would get a clearer view by standing back a bit and observing.

There is nothing weaker than an army that fights amongst itself.

Enemies of the US will gather confidence.

If you feel the US is the enemy then..........

Up to you.

you spotted it, cue the inevitable diversionary burning of straw men etc. On a practical level perhaps if president Obama dispensed with the cabal of Muslim brotherhood linked advisers within his administration it might help seeing as they are ideologically cut from the same cloth as AQ.

This is the paranoia of the extreme tea party, almost always evangelical godbotherers, for sure right wingnut weirdos, who see apparitions of Muslim terrorists sitting in council with Obama at the White House scheming a Muslim takeover of the United States, all of course in secret.

w00t.gif

You quoted my post so I must presume your comments are directed at me. Let me set you straight on a few facts about me so you won't have to make up any more lies about me.

1. I am not paranoid.

2. I am not an extremeist.

3. I am not involved in any way with the Tea Party movement.

4. I am not an evangelical Christian.

5. I am not a Godbotherer, whatever that describes in your make believe world.

6. I am a right winger, according to definition.

7. I am not a right wingnut since no such thing exists.

8. I am not a weirdo.

9. I do not see apparitions of Muslim extremeists floating through the halls of the White House.

10. I do not believe there is a cabal to hand over the US to Sharia law and Muslim domination.

You're 10% correct and 90% wrong with your post. That maintains the average of most of your posts since you emerged from your isolation in China and went on your "defend Obama and all his actions at any cost" campaign.

You are failing at that as well.

Yeh. but anything Obama does that is good, Bush gets the credit.

w00t.gif

You quoted my post so I must presume your comments are directed at me. Let me set you straight on a few facts about me so you won't have to make up any more lies about me.

1. I am not paranoid.

8. I am not a weirdo.

9. I do not see apparitions of Muslim extremeists floating through the halls of the White House.

10. I do not believe there is a cabal to hand over the US to Sharia law and Muslim domination.

You're 10% correct and 90% wrong with your post. That maintains the average of most of your posts since you emerged from your isolation in China and went on your "defend Obama and all his actions at any cost" campaign.

Yeh. but anything Obama does that is good, Bush gets the credit.

Uhhh, got a link for that little bit of news?whistling.gif

w00t.gif

1. I am not paranoid.

8. I am not a weirdo.

I see you define yourself in your post exclusively in negative terms.

Each statement begins with "I am not...." or 'I do not...."

I'm not your schoolmaster or a potential employer.

It reminds me of the CCP-PRC where the indoctrinated population begin almost every sentence with "Don't......." The PRChina is full of rules, negative rules, "Don't" rules. The "Do's" are few and far between, rare if they exist at all.

In the PRChina I paid through the teeth to get what the CCP calls "foreign television." To the rest of the world, that simply means cable satellite systems such as the True system in Thailand (formerly UBC). I defeated the CCP's attempt to isolate me from the world.

I had to pay a pirate system at first. Then the CCP itself relented, granting official approval to allow a cable-satellite broadcaster into the PRC to provide services to foreign devils such as myself. Western foreign devils rightfully complained that the CCP-PRC is a one dimensional place where there is the CCP view only.

Beijing had to accommodate Western foreign devils or lose us. So Beijing bit the bullet. It's just another indication of how Beijing gradually, inevitably, surely even if slowly, is losing control.

• Like 1

Would praising those who threaten you be considered schizophrenic?

http://chersonandmolschky.com/2013/08/06/al-qaeda-threatens-obama-praises-muslims/

Obama is putting America in a vulnerable position, and this is not acceptable. Though he seemed to think Al Qaeda’s strength was diminishing just a few months ago, now we are facing a terror threat so serious that 21 embassies and consulates had to be closed. Furthermore, we have been seeing more and more of these renegade attacks inspired by Al Qaeda’s suggestions, and these attacks are more widespread. As we continue to invite so-called refugees into the country along with other Muslim immigrants, we are inviting terrorism into our backyard.

Would praising those who threaten you be considered schizophrenic?

http://chersonandmolschky.com/2013/08/06/al-qaeda-threatens-obama-praises-muslims/

Obama is putting America in a vulnerable position, and this is not acceptable. Though he seemed to think Al Qaedas strength was diminishing just a few months ago, now we are facing a terror threat so serious that 21 embassies and consulates had to be closed. Furthermore, we have been seeing more and more of these renegade attacks inspired by Al Qaedas suggestions, and these attacks are more widespread. As we continue to invite so-called refugees into the country along with other Muslim immigrants, we are inviting terrorism into our backyard.

Character assassination and name calling?

Shame Mr Obama isn't a bit more like Mr Hororwitz eh?

We achieved our central goal … or have come very close to achieving our central goal, which is to de-capacitate al-Qaeda, to dismantle them, to make sure that they can’t attack us again.

Sounds rather silly now doesn't it? AQ of course is just a brand name within a broader franchise. We have sundry affiliated groups including Boko Haram in Nigeria, who Washington have still to even designate as a terrorist organization. The broader franchise incidentally clocked up a body count of 1651 deaths during the holy month of Ramadan, it sounds like decapitating the hydra was about as effective as killing Bin Laden.

• Like 2