Cobra Gold Pattaya

seasider

Small group of US troops this year. Don't think they will drink the vat dry.

Yesterday , I saw a KC135 and ( Atlas) 747-400F at Utapao and F16s overhead.

More to come.

:D

Only a small group ? Then they must ALL be hanging out in Polo, because it seems that's all I'm seeing in there :D

Drinking my hooch and pawing my women, trying to entice their favours with $1.00 bills (all the girls know they are only worth about 36 baht. I wonder how many hit the exchange booths the next day and try to cash in 3 or 4 $1.00 bills ?).

Ah well, soon they will be gone and I'll have the whole place to myself again (well, except for those coke-sipping Asian tour groups, but they aren't much competition, being that half of them are women, and the other half run like scared chickens every time a girl comes near them !) :o

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Small group of US troops this year. Don't think they will drink the vat dry."

You don't worry about the troops........ they don't know how to drink.

Worry about the Navy.........

So is the Navy gone yet?

So is the Navy gone yet?

I think they are still around. I was home last night (by that I mean sitting in my usual chair at a certain "establishment") and I saw a few lads that looked the type (including being totally sloshed at 8:30 pm). Was pretty quiet compared to what is has been like for the last couple of weeks though.

I am told that the excercise proper has not yet started.

Getting ready to come to Pattaya either Tuesday or Wendsday. How does it look for all the G.I.'s? Are they still there in droves?

Haven't noticed that many around the last few nights. If they are still here, they are keeping a low profile.

I just checked the Cobra Gold website, and it mentions that the exercise doesn't even start until 15 May (running to 26 May).

It notes that most of the participants should be gone by end May or early June.