Saudi Arabia beheads man for torturing wife to death - agency

webfact

Sometimes the Saudis do get it right.

There have also been people beheaded for sorcery. Yes, sorcery. So they also get it terribly wrong sometimes.

Must not have been all that proficient in their chosen field to have been caught and beheaded whistling.gif

• Like 1

I dont agree with - an eye for an eye...but in this case i give their gov a warm applause.

A man who is able to do such evil things, especially to a brittle woman, is not a man. I would definitely teach the him a lesson.

Sometimes the Saudis do get it right.

There have also been people beheaded for sorcery. Yes, sorcery. So they also get it terribly wrong sometimes.

Here in Indian villages if a woman is caught doing witchcraft (very dangerous on small kids), villagers either ask her to leave the village or strip her naked, beat her or even brutally murder her. Police can't do anything about it when villagers unite.

There is no civilized method of execution. Beheading has been used for capital punishment for thousands of years. It is quick and final. I believe it should be used more often in countries that have the death penalty. Also, the majority of people that live in Countries that have abolished capital punishment would prefer it be available again for the most heinous crimes.

Sent from my GT-S5360B.

• Like 1