“Samurai Sword” attack at Pub near Walking Street, South Pattaya

Rimmer

“Samurai Sword” attack at Pub near Walking Street, South Pattaya

sword-4.jpg

PATTAYA:--In the early hours of Thursday, Police and rescue services were called to the Melody Pub located in Soi 16 off Walking Street to investigate reports of a “Samurai Sword” attack on a 24 year old man.

At the scene was Khun Pongrapee who had sustained serious lacerations to his left hand. He had lost a considerable amount of blood and collapsed moments after Police arrived.

A friend revealed to Police that he had gone to the Pub with a female companion known as “Ying”, who was in a relationship with another man. Her boyfriend arrived at the Pub with 4 others friends and confronted Khun Pongrapee who was dragged outside and attacked with the sword by the jealous boyfriend.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/99223/samurai-sword-attack-pub-walking-street-south-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-08-16

How can you attck someone with a samurai sword and only "lacerate" their hand.................... is this the same as them shooting at someone multiple times yet only grazing their arm ?

I hate to say it but some of the locals really are useless.

Edited by Spoonman

How can you attck someone with a samurai sword and only "lacerate" their hand.................... is this the same as them shooting at someone multiple times yet only grazing their arm ?

Hmmm.

Actually cut by nife like this long one, is not easy than your imagination as movie something.

Human body have strong parts like bone and anothers. Just trying to cut some chicken leg by samurai swoord.

Don`t forget fresh one , not deep fried :)

One post and a quoted reply removed

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

8) Not to post extremely negative views of Thailand or derogatory comments directed towards all Thais.

Sometimes it is ok for the man to have Mia nois but not for the lady to have pua nois. If the injured man knew about the boyfriend he should not have played with fire. Lucky he didn't get hurt that much but maybe he did if he was bleeding profusely.

It's pretty simple, stay away from other people's girlfriends!!!

Or even stay away from Pattaya.

Nonsense, it was not an unprovoked attack have nothing to do with Pattaya, happens all over Thailand.

I don't understand why the attacker just ends the relation ship with his GF, I would if my wife did that, once a butterfly always a butterfly.

All those nasty weapons are available for purchase just up Beach Road, including brass knuckles, assault knives, etc. Very handy for those who are working up some rage. Do the vendors and police assume people are going to put those over their non-existent mantels?

• Like 1

I tend to think that until somebody learns how to solve problems like a man..am referring to a one on one, instead of the typical at least five against one, which is

girly..one should not act up but stay quiet.

It's pretty simple, stay away from other people's girlfriends!!!

Or even stay away from Pattaya.

Or from any other place where violence or trouble is mentioned in the media.

Hint: Cave yourself in in a closet with a blanket over your head.

Hmmm.

Actually cut by nife like this long one, is not easy than your imagination as movie something.

Human body have strong parts like bone and anothers. Just trying to cut some chicken leg by samurai swoord.

Don`t forget fresh one , not deep fried smile.png

Don't be silly. A real Katana the sword as used by Japanese Samurai is designed to cut to and then penetrate the bone.

This is a cheap shit Thai copy (look at the blade) and probably about as sharp as a sausage and being used like a bludgeon by the attacker.

• Like 1

As usual details are scant as to the actual background of the story, for all we know the gf in this case could have broken up with lover boy #1, and he wasn't willing to let go, Still you'd think, plenty more fish in the sea, why risk prison (as it'll be unlikely he has friends in low or high places to get him off the charges) over it? Perhaps if you go out with a girl in Pattaya you'd better get a PI to make sure she ain't got any nutty ex's knocking around.

My services are available for a reasonable fee, if I'm wrong, ah well I'll live and learn, you might not though w00t.gif

Lot of 'cutting' remarks here. Where's the 'Pointer' Rim ??

Reality is that this happens all over the place , but at the end of the day edged weapons are available freely so obviously someone who shouldn't have them will get them & use them.

At least no one died THIS TIME

.coffee1.gif