Five things farang men must stop wearing

Lite Beer

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a "Farang" I really would like to read the rest of the article, but the link is dead and the whole bangkok.coconut.co seems to be down!

PS. I already changed my pants, and eager to know more...crazy.gif

Is this as in 'Chang' the beer ? I've changed my pants on occasion.

• Like 1

I've been following the comments on the Coconuts BKK FB page......

https://www.facebook.com/coconutsbangkok?filter=1

Some Highlights.....

The beer vest reminds me of the Jerry Seinfeld comment about sweatpants. “You know the message you're sending out to the world with these sweatpants? You're telling the world, 'I give up. I can't compete in normal society. I'm miserable, so I might as well be comfortable.”

The woman speeks the Truth! And the hooker arm accessories gots to go to. Ok sure do your thing, but put em back were you found em afterwards. It's like carring around the empty McDonald's bag from the chicken nuggets you ate last night. Who wants to see all that?

Yes, all of the things list are terrible but, Wow! Really?!?! Fashion advise from a Thai huh? Thais by far have the worst fashion I have EVER seen in my life. I suppose someone should offer her a list of do's and don'ts as well. Like 1) Men with long finger nails should cut them. 2) Long toe nails not ok they are not finger nails nor should they be treated as so. 3) Mini skirts and furry legs yuck. 4) A face full of talc <deleted>. Shit, I could be here all day but let me just put this one out there..... Quit picking your f****ng nose in public because it makes me SICK!

and we think we are bad? cheesy.gif

Love the second one.

I'm guessing the third author doesn't hang around with the classiest of people.

• Like 1

Hey we cant get them to stop wearing that sh*t at home!!

If we can suffer, Thais can suffer! lol

PS that muffin top pic is just OFF THE CHART! cheesy.gif

Saw one nearly as bad as that in Hastings yesterday and the woman had a hairy arse crack top with it as well.

• Like 1

I like this one as one of the comments to that article.

1117092_905015082_1648042564_q.jpg
Emma Aphi G. · Bangkok, Thailand
I do agree with this article, crazy tourist fashion is a no-no. But hey, let's be honest, most Thais have terrible fashion sense as well. I mean over-sized Hello Kitty t-shirt with a pair of chess-print JJ shorts at the mall? Bitch please..

Emma is my hero for today!thumbsup.gif

Edited by jamhar

I,m not sure about this fishermans pants thing a handkerchief on the head, one time had a friend from malta come to stay for a while and he dressed like this everyday even down to the flipflops,

he had atleast one date everyday...sometimes two, he even had girls picking him up to take him away for the weekend and told he never picked up more than 50% of the expences,

Maybe some can pull it off, others not.

Man purses...please stop wearing man purse guys unless u need them to carry your manpons

What is a man purse?

Bum-Bag - Fanny-Pouch

But it's mostly girls who wear bumbags, should it not be girl purse?

"Girl Purse" sounds like a euphemism :D

• Like 1

As a "Farang" I really would like to read the rest of the article, but the link is dead and the whole bangkok.coconut.co seems to be down!

PS. I already changed my pants, and eager to know more...crazy.gif

Give it a try now, I fixed the link.

Either still not working or not working again.

There's only one thing worse than a fat, hairy, beer swilling, foul mouthed expat wearing a Chang wife-beater.

And that's a fat, hairy, beer swilling, foul mouthed expat that thinks it's OK to walk around bare gutted with his Chang wife-beater tucked into the back of his camo cargo shorts. Bunch of muppets with as much style as a $2 Rolex.

• Like 1

In retaliation:

5 Things Thais should stop wearing:

1. Fake smiles

2. Chips on their shoulder

3. Powder on faces (you are not white!)

4. Kmer national dress claiming its thai

5. Nazi uniforms!!!

spot on mate ...........Cant belive how many farangs here have jumped on the bandwagon, in slagging off fellow farangs !

5 things Thai's shouldn't wear

1. Pyjamas when out shopping

2. Earmuffs when the temperature drops below 18c

3. Flip flops half the size of their feet (mainly aimed at the teenage men from "baan nok") who have only ever bought one pair in their lives and can't afford a new pair.

4. T-shirts with English profanities written on them

5. Stilletos with socks.

• Like 1

In retaliation:

5 Things Thais should stop wearing:

1. Fake smiles

2. Chips on their shoulder

3. Powder on faces (you are not white!)

4. Kmer national dress claiming its thai

5. Nazi uniforms!!!

spot on mate ...........Cant belive how many farangs here have jumped on the bandwagon, in slagging off fellow farangs !

I think they call that "staying on topic" as that is what the topic is - things for farangs not to wear, not Thais not to wear. Odd to call a thread a "bandwagon"

• Like 1

5 things Thai's shouldn't wear

1. Pyjamas when out shopping

2. Earmuffs when the temperature drops below 18c

3. Flip flops half the size of their feet (mainly aimed at the teenage men from "baan nok") who have only ever bought one pair in their lives and can't afford a new pair.

4. T-shirts with English profanities written on them

5. Stilletos with socks.