International Tattoo Festival returns to Pattaya Aug. 24-25

Rimmer

International Tattoo Festival returns to Pattaya Aug. 24-25

n25Tattoo1.jpg

PATTAYA:--Tattoo enthusiasts and artists will fill the Hard Rock Hotel with ink when the Pattaya International Tattoo Festival kicks off this weekend.

AIM Global Service Co. and the Pattaya Technician Association will host the Aug. 24-25 convention, the third to be held in Pattaya since 2009. The event offers tourists and tattoo lovers alike to view body art and even get their own.

Full story:http://www.pattayamail.com/localnews/international-tattoo-festival-returns-to-pattaya-aug-24-25-29534

pattayamaillogo.png

-- Pattaya Mail 2013-08-23 footer_n.gif

• Like 1

Tattoos were a tool in my old profession. It enabled us to identify individuals and to see if they were in the system for served time, and what affiliation's they have, and where their mindset is. We took out white supremacists to hard core black gangs with the free ads these individuals tout. I used to shake my head in disgust for some of the distasteful tats i was privileged of viewing. And identifying corpses was much more accurate with the tattoos. Over the years i started to see the beauty and intrinsic nature in some of them. And i understand the personal and spiritual trademark they individualize. I found the tattooed people were no worse than the un-marked. I never judged anyone for these choices either.

• Like 2

I went & had a look yesterday afternoon... curiosity. I'm not a BIG tat fan but like to keep an open mind on most things. Event was much smaller than I had imagined. Half hour is more than enough to see all unless you are a fan or have friends there to chat with. Some "very interesting sights" Not a bad way to spend 1/2 hour or so.

To each his own.