What are the attractions of "Thai girls or Thai woman" to western men...

vspin134

Aye but you could pop the fatty one for nowt if you were so inclined.

I'd wager that barring the 95% of the membership here who have the pick of the Thai/Chinese PhD daddy owns half of Bangkok chicks here, the rest of us wouldn't have a chance of the one beneath.....

Yeah and you'd lose that bet, son tongue.png

Sweet. I've had better than the one beneath. I guess you have, too.

Absolutely

Personally I just like slim and feminine women regardless of whether they are Thai, British, Aussie, German, Brazilian or whatever.

Doesn't matter to me what skin colour they have. I like white, black, Asian and everything in between.

In the West feminine women are becoming difficult to find.

So are slim women come to think of it.

Thai girls have lots of femininity and are generally slim. They also tend to have nice skin, long dark hair which I love, deep dark eyes, are polite and respectful, sweet, attentive etc etc etc.

What's not to like as a straight man?

When someone tells me they are not attracted to Thai women I wonder what might be wrong with them.

Maybe they prefer butch and overweight girls who act like men but I know I don't.

• Like 1

....When someone tells me they are not attracted to Thai women I wonder what might be wrong with them.

Maybe they prefer butch and overweight girls who act like men but I know I don't.

Does something have to be "wrong" with someone just because they're not attracted to the same thing you are?

Well if you don't like slim, feminine women with good skin, good hair who are well mannered, respectful and polite....what do you like? Men?

Nope, I'm married to my English wife who doesn't fit your description in any element of English women. I'm not saying that Thai women (on the whole) are unattractive, just in general I don't see any that I find traditionally attractive. The coquettish thing just doesn't appeal to me, and it (without making sweeping statements) most Thai women seem of this ilk. And not being funny, but their culture demands financial security for their male partner to support them and this is more often a priority to them than physical attraction. These morals don't sit well with me. Notwithstanding, each to their own, but just because they do appeal to you doesn't mean I think there's something wrong with you.

So to be clear you are saying your wife is masculine and over weight, has bad hair & bad skin and is rude and impolite?

Hmmmmm.

I'm not trying to be insulting but if she is none of the things which I listed....what is she then?

The coquettish thing just doesn't appeal to me, and it (without making sweeping statements) most Thai women seem of this ilk

Not sure that's a good choice of word to describe Thai women.

Essentially it means a flirt from my understanding / what I've just confirmed on Google and I don't know if I would call Thai women flirty on the whole.

most Thai women seem of this ilk. And not being funny, but their culture demands financial security for their male partner to support them and this is more often a priority to them than physical attraction

Not an issue for me personally. Though for the older gentleman trying to date women young enough to be his daughter (nothing wrong with that) that is probably the case.

In the West feminine women are becoming difficult to find.

So are slim women come to think of it......When someone tells me they are not attracted to Thai women I wonder what might be wrong with them.

Maybe they prefer butch and overweight girls who act like men but I know I don't

Why be deliberately facetious? I was quite evidently referring your above remark.

Nevermind, trolling's not my bag so I'll step away from this convo.

• Like 1

Seriously, I think the two most important reasons are:

1- their helpfulness with everything: a Thai girl will do nearly everything for her teerak, and this goes even into covering up criminal activity, even if the girl herself has never done anything criminal before. loyalty ++

2- many make their man feel like he's the boss. It's an illusion of course, but a nice one.

And then come all the other reasons, animism-linked greater acceptance of natural urges and feelings - as opposed to judeo-christian or victorian refusal of instincts/urges perceived to be animal. Consequences: greater acceptance of sex, crazy behavior, etc.

In a nutshell: if they feel well treated and content, they will do anything for you.

The above is a generalisation that doesn't apply to all of course, but I have many girls of the sort

• Like 1

The above is a generalisation that doesn't apply to all of course, but I have many girls of the sort

There is a (freudian?) omission in my sentence above. The sentence should read:

"The above is a generalisation that doesn't apply to all of course, but I have seen many girls of the sort."

Aye but you could pop the fatty one for nowt if you were so inclined.

I'd wager that barring the 95% of the membership here who have the pick of the Thai/Chinese PhD daddy owns half of Bangkok chicks here, the rest of us wouldn't have a chance of the one beneath.....

sorry but she'd pass under my radar. wouldnt even see her.

Edited by bigjohn2

Post and replies removed as per the below forum rule. This topic is denigrating and as such is now closed.

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

• Like 1