Word Association

StreetCowboy

insurrect

What word association is that with "incorrect", think "Rebellion" would be the better reply.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

am pretty sure that word association refers to the first word that comes to mind, or perhaps I confuse free associate with word associating

either way, the game brought me over 2,000 posts, to be Platinum, which is an accomplishment that means quite nothing to reality

rebellion?

teenager

(the thinking level of many thai girls I have met)

Your not complimentous about the intelligence level of soapies you met. Hope they were better with their fingers.

Adults

pimps

Hmmmm i somewhat agree with what you wrote before. It is however not that simple. The pressure which is being put on those women, because of moulding, manipulation, this not planned cause it is just ingrained in their system and living in an insular society, makes a few options for them.

Prostitute

perhaps,

but the girl I was with is college educated, owns properties and an almost new car fully paid for.

she is no longer trying just to get by, now, it is her way of life.

her mother allows it, and spends her money freely.

she hides her occupation from all of her friends, and her brother and the rest of her family, except for the "aunt", the mothers sister, who brought her to the whorehouse to begin with.

she cries that she wants her life to change, so, I say ok, sell off the properties and secure your home residence, thus reducing your monthly bills, which are stupidly high for thailand.

she won't listen,

like I have said before,

they are all brainwashed, and the mothers are thier pimps

perhaps,

but the girl I was with is college educated, owns properties and an almost new car fully paid for.

she is no longer trying just to get by, now, it is her way of life.

her mother allows it, and spends her money freely.

she hides her occupation from all of her friends, and her brother and the rest of her family, except for the "aunt", the mothers sister, who brought her to the whorehouse to begin with which maes me think the mother condoned it, in advance and the poor girl doesnt even know it

she cries that she wants her life to change, so, I say ok, sell off the properties and secure your home residence, thus reducing your monthly bills, which are stupidly high for thailand and stop supporting your mother, who has a husband, and a son living there, with his fat unemployed wife.

all off the sisters backside, and she actually thinks a real man would want anything to do with all that?

she won't listen, so I am not involved in her life, in any way, other than as a ghost on a text message

like I have said before,

they are all brainwashed, and the mothers are thier pimps

this is thailand to me

and yes, I know, there is much more to thailand than I know, but not much at all

Edited by Scarpolo

If it was allowed, I'd now be typing the letters double-you; tee and eff!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

sorry about that,

I got off on a bit of a rant there

many posters know I had a soft spot for a thai girl that worked in a soap house.

I nearly called her mother her pimp, and it became a brawl

If it was allowed, I'd now be typing the letters double-you; tee and eff!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

sorry about that,

I got off on a bit of a rant there

many posters know I had a soft spot for a thai girl that worked in a soap house.

I nearly called her mother her pimp, and it became a brawl

Apologies of course accepted

Brawl

Melee