So Now We Random Drive By Shootings In Town

Rimmer

Well I am a here for the men and the women as I am an equal opportunities monger.

I am also a sleazy lowlife albeit a rich one.

I like the company of other sleazy lowlifes but unfortunately there aren't that many around. Most turn out to be at best plastic gangsters who wouldn't frighten a small rabbit. THe Nigerians I used to do business with certainly would not be impressed.

Pattaya to me is beautifully clean and unbelievably safe but then I am originally from Johannesburg.

I spent the last 5 years before retiring in London now THAT is a filthy dirty dangerous city. A crap apartment where I wouldn't house a dog somewhere like Kentish Town is £400,000+. Madness.

Give me Sin City any day.

Oh I also raise large amounts of money for the orphanage. I'm a Catholic and one day I might need the points with the big guy.

Well that certainly puts things in perspective :o

all u guys got to face it, ...Pattaya is the PLACE....

i've been going since 92...4 times a year, the women ofcourse r the top on my list, but , what i re-alised was that, the people more than anything else were the best part of pattaya in most cases all of thailand....

i never imagined living there , neither do i have to, but, women,food and payed4privacy is what got my attention..

the best things in life only come by once

I just dont understand it, if Pattaya is SO bad, why are there so many people there ?

London is an OVERPRICED tip and I live here

I dont travel to Pattaya for the ladies or the men, I have been to various places all over Thailand, (since 88) but Pattaya has been my favourite place (and my ENGLISH wife)

If Pattaya is SO bad, why do you all hang around there, instead of bad mouthing the place, just leave, I'm sure you wont be missed :o

There are plenty of expats who have made it there home, they seem quite happy with Pattaya and their lot, I'm hoping to join them

If Pattaya is such a tip, why dont you do something about it, instead of moaning, get off your backsides and get something done,

Pattaya is just like a huge platter of food...

Some stuff you like, other stuff not, but you only have to eat what you like, the rest you just leave :o

(PS, seems I like pretty much everything on the plate, apart maybe that what originates from Pattayaland soi 3 or so :D )

I just dont understand it, if Pattaya is SO bad, why are there so many people there ?

For the girls !!!

Why are there so many bars, so many girls, is it because nobody goes there for bars and bargirls ?

If you lived in Angeles City in the Philipines, would say that the majority of male tourists go there to attend mass at The Catholic Church ?

Edited by Maigo6

Don't the powers that be understand that if they don't stop this nonesense they won't have jobs anymore because with this stuff going down no one will want to come here anymore.

Let's be realistic here, the only thing that will stop Farangs going to Pattaya is if Thai women could claim Social Security, and they did not go to Pattaya to look for dumb Farangs who seem hellbent on giving money away.

All the while there is a situation to exploit, farangs will flock to the likes of Pattaya.

Take away the opportunity of cheap sex, and a Farang in Pattaya would be a rare sight, why else would anyone go to Pattaya?

Let's face it lads, it's a dump, I have been living in Pattaya for over 15 years, I doubt this gives me any authority to talk about Pattaya in such a way, I will have to listen to guys that have thousands of posts on an internet forum to really understand.

But if any of you could truthfully tell me that you go to Pattaya for the crystal clear waters, the immaculate beaches, the easy laid back lifestyle, the traffic free roads, then I will go out and buy a hat to eat.

Pattaya has got too busy, the traffic is a nightmare, crime is on the up and up, not as bad as UK but maybe one day it will be, it ain't a nice place to live anymore.

It's all down to women, take them out of the equation and Farangs in Pattaya would be in danger of extinction.

Does this mean we know why you stay? :o