Big rain ubon

sammycic

The typhoon is slipping North so I don't think we'll see too much rain from it, but water coming down the Chi from the NW could worsen Ubon's problems or at least slow the recovery. There's also rain being pulled in from the Andaman in our direction. The Mun is up over 9m now. The villages closest to the ring road West of Central were starting to flood last night.

PM Yingluck is flying in at around 12. She'll be going to Rajabhat Sisaket which is flooded, Kanthararom and then Warin. She leaves at 4:30pm from Ubon.

The typhoon is slipping North so I don't think we'll see too much rain from it, but water coming down the Chi from the NW could worsen Ubon's problems or at least slow the recovery. There's also rain being pulled in from the Andaman in our direction. The Mun is up over 9m now. The villages closest to the ring road West of Central were starting to flood last night.

PM Yingluck is flying in at around 12. She'll be going to Rajabhat Sisaket which is flooded, Kanthararom and then Warin. She leaves at 4:30pm from Ubon.

Erm, I don't think it is flooded (SSKRU) as I am typing this from there right now! Some of the surrounding fields are flooded but other than that, its business as usual.

That explains why they put up a 20metre poster up of her this fine morn!

Edited by DILLIGAD