Aussieroaming

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Old farangs are not losers. (But any farang who chooses to live in Thailand is.)

Why are you on this forum ? Tell us, we can take it. Tell all your thoughts regarding us or even me who you have never met that resides in LOS.

Can't wait for your answer. intheclub.gif

• Like 1

What are you talking about? where did you see that? As far as I know and have seen the Thai people respect older people. it is the young stupid loud mouth tourist that they can't stand! I have never been disrespected by a Thai and I am over fifty. of course i dress normally, long pants, shirt, shoes, and i have taken a shower everyday!

and why does the foreigner constantly refer to himself as "farang"? it is FALONG! it is spoken that way by the Thai's! the only people i know that say farang is the foreigners, mainly the eurpoeans. when I am refered to as a falong by the Thai.s I say, phom my bien falang, bien American! gets them every time!

• Like 1

What are you talking about? where did you see that? As far as I know and have seen the Thai people respect older people. it is the young stupid loud mouth tourist that they can't stand! I have never been disrespected by a Thai and I am over fifty. of course i dress normally, long pants, shirt, shoes, and i have taken a shower everyday!

and why does the foreigner constantly refer to himself as "farang"? it is FALONG! it is spoken that way by the Thai's! the only people i know that say farang is the foreigners, mainly the eurpoeans. when I am refered to as a falong by the Thai.s I say, phom my bien falang, bien American! gets them every time!

Wrong...............coffee1.gif

• Like 2

A sub-species of the homosapien, greatly feared by all others.

Edited by metisdead
30) Do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes, added emoticons, or altered wording.
  • Like 1

I am 58 and I am in the top 10% income bracket of the USA. I am far from a loser. I could buy this forum 10 times over.

I'm impressed.

Are you sure you have a good idea as the the value or worth of TV?

Doesn't appear to be a small change operation at all.

How much is thaivisa.com worth?
website-value.png

estimated worth,

$ 31,021,829

WOW Score:

83 / 100

WOW Rank:

major.png

report-date-old.png
This report is 9 days old.

revenue.png
How much does it make?
$ 30,867 / day
$ 926,010 / month
$ 11,112,120 / year
Related links from Worth Of Web Academy:

those reports are all BS. I had a bunch of .coms in the past that were valued a lot more than that combined.

• Like 2

Wrong...............coffee1.gif

Tomaaatoes . . . . tomarrtoes.

I am 58 and I am in the top 10% income bracket of the USA. I am far from a loser. I could buy this forum 10 times over.

Nothing wrong with being rich ... as long as you don't make an ass of yourself by bragging about it.

Actually top 10% ain't that rich. 555

Edited by HerbalEd

Last night I was watching the French TV5 news.

At the end of the news bulletin they came up with a short thing about destitute, homeless and visa-less farangs living (sort of !!) in Thailand.

A scene on the defunct former Beach Road: a not so old farang sleeping on the bricks, a Thai female "volunteer" trying to get him up and explaining to the camera (in English) that there are a few like him around Pattaya and, furthermore, that it's against Thai law to help an person without a stay permit (valid visa) but she and the other "volunteers" still want to help out the unlucky farangs (give food? shelter? accompany to consulate?)

When the guy got up he said he had no money left, no room to stay in.

He looked rather sad and haggard but decent. He was dressed properly (shorts, shirt, shoes). Spoke English.

Edited by jayceenik

In my early 30's I was having a conversation with a dear friend of the family, a retired judge

from NYC, who was then in Her 60's. I will never forget Her saying when you get old, there

are only two choices in life: "People will either envy or pity you". I kept this in mind, worked

hard, 50-60 hours a week, didn't squander my money on booze and drugs; now in my late

50's (close to 60), I have a buck in the bank, a good income, still blessed with good heath, walk

8 km each day, and have several very good friends here in Thailand. I chose not to go the

pity route........Loser, I don't think so.

• Like 2

What is being in the top 10% of earners in the USA got to do with this topic there are many losers

1, The guy who loses on the horses

2, Someone who loses there wallet/purse

3, Losing your marbles

4, losing your driving license

5, losing your way home after a heavy night

6, losing your virginity

The list is never ending and can happen to all age groups !!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I'm 10 years younger and might be able to buy one thread. My salary would probably be minimum wage in the USA. Having a lot of money means one thing only - you have a lot of money. Sounds like you have low-self esteem. If you suddenly lost all your wealth, couldyou still be a 'winner'?

Currently it is more difficult to obtain entry as an employee at McDonalds burger restaurants than it is to enter Harvard university

That's real prestige!

"Believe it or not, it’s easier to get into Harvard than it is to get a job flipping burgers at McDonald’s."

Who would wanna buy this shit?? And nowadays you need to be in top 5% for not to be a looser,looser!

Indeed. Having money, position or power doesn't equate to happiness. I believe the Thai glass company executive had all three and took his own life several days ago. May He Rest in Peace.

Name calling doesn't elevate the name-caller to any higher status than the intended target. Just my Two-Bahts worth.

• Like 1

Humility is a rare quality.

Every time a poster starts banging on about how much more money they have than everyone else, just respond with the pic below. No need for words.

PF-loadsamoney_2177214b.jpg

• Like 2

I'm 10 years younger and might be able to buy one thread. My salary would probably be minimum wage in the USA. Having a lot of money means one thing only - you have a lot of money. Sounds like you have low-self esteem. If you suddenly lost all your wealth, couldyou still be a 'winner'?

trust me your salary would not be 50% of the US minimum wage.no doubt you wish it were

I'm impressed.

Are you sure you have a good idea as the the value or worth of TV?

Doesn't appear to be a small change operation at all.

How much is thaivisa.com worth?
website-value.png

estimated worth,

$ 31,021,829

WOW Score:

83 / 100

WOW Rank:

major.png

report-date-old.png
This report is 9 days old.

revenue.png
How much does it make?
$ 30,867 / day
$ 926,010 / month
$ 11,112,120 / year
Related links from Worth Of Web Academy:

You can cut that value down to at most 1/15th of what WOW reports. Still makes TV a very profitable venture though.

Edited by happysanook