Woman Loots 200,000 THB off 65 year-old German

Rimmer

Woman Loots 200,000 THB off 65 year-old German

295.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A beach-road woman who was picked up by a 65 year-old German man was able to steal possessions and cash money worth over 200,000 THB.

Pattaya – September 29, 2013 [PDN]; Pattaya Police officers were informed by 65 year-old Mr. Mohammad Reza, aged 65, that he was hopped by a woman whom we picked up from the Pattaya Beach Rd. after she had offered him a Thai massage. He was said to have lost about 200,000 THB worth in possessions and cash money.

Mr. Reza, who was taking his time off from his full-time job in Germany, he said that as he was having a stroll around Pattaya, he was suddenly approached by woman at Pattaya Beach Rd.

He said that she offered him a Thai massage for 200 THB at a hotel, not long after they arrived at the hotel, the woman had secretly given him sleeping tablets that would ultimately put him into a lengthy sleep. The woman was said to have taken his gold necklace worth over 4,000 EUR, she also took 800 EUR and 3,000 THB of cash money off him.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/09/29/woman-loots-200000-thb-off-65-year-old-german/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2013-09-29

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoL I somehow knew you wouldn't be able to resist the opportunity to brag... ****Thai language removed****

Edited by metisdead
This is an English language forum, English is the only acceptable language, except in the Thai language forum where Thai language is allowed.
  • Like 1

After reading this story, I ask myself to who I would give the Darwin award.

This Muhammed fellow for taking a woman from Beach Rd. to his hotel under the promise to offer him a massage for 200 baht;

"65 year-old Mr. Mohammad Reza, aged 65, that he was hopped by a woman whom we picked up from the Pattaya Beach Rd. after he said that she offered him a Thai massage for 200 THB at a hotel"

Or the woman for committing a crime and leaving her full identity at the hotel desk?

"Following an investigation, it was surprisingly found that the woman had used her Thai National I.D. card to open the hotel room and that her identity was recorded by hotel staff. She was identified as 47 year-old Ms. Arranya Sijiam."

• Like 2

German-Iranian Engineer drugged and robbed by Pattaya “Masseur”

german-21.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A 65 year old German Engineer became Pattaya’s latest victim of a drugging and robbery over the weekend which resulted in the theft of over 200,000 Baht’s worth of cash and valuables from his North Pattaya Hotel room.

Mr. Mohammad Reza Mouazzen born in Dezful, Iran but now residing in Germany, reported the incident at Pattaya Police Station in the early hours of Sunday with the assistance of a member of staff from his Hotel.

He revealed how he met a woman on Pattaya Beach Road in front of a Massage Parlor who offered to perform a massage in his Hotel Room for just 200 Baht. Mr. Mouazzen accepted the offer and took the woman to his Hotel. The woman was forced to hand-over her Thai ID card to reception and was told that she would only receive it back if she left the Hotel in the company of the registered room occupant.

Mr. Mouazzen continued to explain to Police that when the pair entered his room he went for a shower prior to the massage. He was then offered a beer by the woman and moments later Mr. Mouazzen fell unconscious. He woke up 12 hours later and realized that items of value had been stolen.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/104182/german-iranian-engineer-drugged-robbed-pattaya-masseur/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-09-30

Ohh Dear! There will always be farang fish in the pond! Good Luck to you fellows coming to Pattaya and dream the sex holiday of your life time! I can only have a good lough of this! clap2.gif

Whats a lough????

well done for spelling farang correct,are u a teacher??

Any country in the world has hookers,especialy England and Germany so what is your point

Edited by somtampet

It looks like a hotel employee accompanied the victim to the police station. That is a nice touch, and probably not required. I guess that, on the other hand, there are a few members of this board who could better themselves by exhibiting a bit of compassion as well. Not everybody is well schooled in pattaya and its dangers. Some people are a bit naive, or innocent, and not expecting professional predators at every step.

• Like 1

It looks like a hotel employee accompanied the victim to the police station. That is a nice touch, and probably not required. I guess that, on the other hand, there are a few members of this board who could better themselves by exhibiting a bit of compassion as well. Not everybody is well schooled in pattaya and its dangers. Some people are a bit naive, or innocent, and not expecting professional predators at every step.

Naive yes. Innocent? I doubt it! At least he must have done a bit of research, before ending up in Pattaya. He probably came to get a good roll in the hay Thaimassage, and must have heard a few stories, before chosing this destination.

Anyway flashing your gold is stupid anywhere in the world. Not at least in Pattaya. A bit hard to feel sorry for this person.

Edited by Xonax
  • Like 2