are satisfied are you with your condo purchase in pattaya

infinity11

are satisifed are you with your condo purchase in pattaya  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am talking about mostly in the low range 500K - 2 million baht

Here are some related questions:

satisfied yes or no why or why not?

location?

how long have you owned?

has it maintained its value?

best and worst things about it?

how is the upkeep?

suggestions and advice before buying?

what would you do differently?

where would you prefer to be: pattaya area or where else?

don't fret i am sure i will have plenty more q's for yous (miss-spelling intentional)

Please note, my condo was more then the 2 Million Baht listed in the OP. (Double that to be exact)

• satisfied:
    Yes
  • how long have you owned?
    3-4 years
  • has it maintained its value?
    Increased in value
  • best and worst things about it?
    Best: Near everything, Bad: sometimes the noise from concerts on 3rd Road but that's not too often and nothing double glassed windows can't fix thumbsup.gif
  • how is the upkeep?
    Good
  • suggestions and advice before buying?
    Ask around if the Condo management is doing their job and follows up on problems.
Edited by MJCM

satisfied: No

location Soi Watboon , Paradise Park (developer Matrix)

how long have you owned? 7 months (but still waiting for chanote)

has it maintained its value?

The building should look new but several problems inside the rooms , replaced a door that didnt fit etc. , painting work really poor

best and worst things about it?
Best: The swimming pool is huge , and a nice gym Bad: construction noise all day. barking dogs all night

how is the upkeep?

We dont know yet , but security guards do a good job

suggestions and advice before buying?

Never buy off plan , just because you save 300k like I did . It's not worth it when you find out whats it really like . Its better to buy something that has been build and make sure you buy a room with a pool view, unless you like noise.

• Like 2

Mine was 3 million. I voted meh. It's a mixed bag. Some good, some bad. I guess overall I'm OK with it but not jumping for joy.

I bought my 2 bed condo off third rd late last year, I am fairly happy with my purchase, & i do have the tittle deed in my own name, its nice & quiet & only 72 units in here.

A large % of residents living in here seem to be renting.

Athough the 95% Farang committee running the place are a complete waste of space, although they appear to get re-voted on again every year, although I can assure u I did not vote for most of the current members.... The maintance in here could also be a lot better... The seem to change condo rules in here to suit themselves.

Edited by dickie58

.... make sure you buy a room with a pool view, unless you like noise.

Strange. A pool view is something that I would specifically avoid as being too noisy.

HMMM - My Condo is not poolside, so I miss the beautiful Russian tourisits who sunbathe nude on the balconies...LOL

Strange. A pool view is something that I would specifically avoid as being too noisy.

Hi KittenKong,

Yes I think Balo forgot a "don't" in his sentence.

I made the mistake to buy swimming-pool side in my country 30 years ago... Never again!

It's just good for a short 1-week holiday, but to live you will find

that children playing and shouting all day is a nightmare.

You obviously have not experienced losing your sleep at night due to barking dogs . And I can assure you that construction work is a lot worse than kids playing in the pool.

You obviously have not experienced losing your sleep at night due to barking dogs . And I can assure you that construction work is a lot worse than kids playing in the pool.

When I chose my condo building I was careful to get one that could not have any construction noise nearby, and that has large grounds and no dogs.

I was also careful to chose a unit away from the pool and on a high floor, as listening to kids playing all day would oblige me to move out.

Caveat emptor.

• Like 1