Thai woman forces pet kitten to smoke weed

webfact

Bong-hittin' kitten outrages the Internet
By Coconuts Bangkok

catsmoking.jpg?itok=6MP6qLh2
I CAN HAZ GANJA PLZ?

BANGKOK: -- While the Kumars and Lebowskis of the world have shown stoners to be a reliable source of comedy gold, getting a pet high goes one toke over the line.

The online community has accused Facebook user Sunisakaeosang of animal abuse after she posted a photo of her weed-smoking kitten.

In the photo, someone is seen forcing a kitten’s head into the mouth of a smoke-filled bottle which is claimed to contain marijuana. “But the cat wanted to smoke some weed LOL,” commented the cat’s owner.

After the wave of Internet outrage hit, the user deleted the photo and posted a public apology. In her defense, she offered this wildly trending excuse: her Facebook account was hacked. [read more]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2013/10/24/bong-hittin-kitten-outrages-internet

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2013-10-24

• Like 1

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm outraged !

totster rolleyes.gif

what an R sole.....Sea hunt, But here I am not surprised.

Is that aimed at me or the swastika wearing cat abuser ?

totster biggrin.png

Ha Ha no no for sure it was aimed at the ting tong woman, I have never a reason to call a fellow poster them names.

Her shirt says it all whistling.gifblink.png

And she probably don't even know what the symbols on the shirt means. Thais will buy shirts with symbols or vulgar English words without having a clue what they mean. The wife and periodically buy some tee-shirts from this one market vender in the wife's home town...we'll ask the vendor to show us some new shirts she'll got in since our last buy...and almost every time the vendor will show us shirts with stupid or vulgar English words on them and the vendor ain't got a clue what the words mean....my wife will tell the vendor what the words mean and the vendor's usual response is, "I don't know...Thais like shirts with English words even when not understanding the words/symbol...the shirt just has to look good to them."

And do you reply , "Thats ok , farangs get shocked by T Shirts with certain symbols on them when they dont have a clue what the symbol actually really means" ?

So, smoking drugs is safe, has no effect on intellect, is perfectly safe and upright citizens should have the choice-this woman puts all of the nonsense illegal drug users peddle about the safety of drug use into perspective. Another nail in the coffin for potheads and druggies and anyone trying to justify their dreary druggy behaviour. The woman should be in jail.

BTW- before the druggy morons start sprouting statistics including that alcohol causes more harm blah blah...

illegal drugs are illegal...get it? got it? good!

Edited by Dr Robert

Off topic posts have been removed as well as posts in violation of these forum rules:

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

8) Not to post extremely negative views of Thailand or derogatory comments directed towards all Thais.

• Like 2

Her shirt says it all whistling.gifblink.png

And she probably don't even know what the symbols on the shirt means. Thais will buy shirts with symbols or vulgar English words without having a clue what they mean. The wife and periodically buy some tee-shirts from this one market vender in the wife's home town...we'll ask the vendor to show us some new shirts she'll got in since our last buy...and almost every time the vendor will show us shirts with stupid or vulgar English words on them and the vendor ain't got a clue what the words mean....my wife will tell the vendor what the words mean and the vendor's usual response is, "I don't know...Thais like shirts with English words even when not understanding the words/symbol...the shirt just has to look good to them."

And do you reply , "Thats ok , farangs get shocked by T Shirts with certain symbols on them when they dont have a clue what the symbol actually really means" ?

Don't come up with the Buddhist swastika. Here is where the "symbol" was taken from:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4b/Insignias_casco.svg/150px-Insignias_casco.svg.png

Wehrmacht steel helmet decals.

• Like 1