Need Web Designer

racyrick

It's terribly hard to find one in Phuket.

Half I sought are dreamers, trying to eek out an existence in Thailand by pretending to be a web designer but they can only put together a basic DIY website for dummies.

Website design is the new dive industry when it comes to bludgers and bums.

• Like 1

There is a difference what the some web design companies offer, compared what the end users actually want.

It's a bit like what the overgrown governments offers, compared to what the people actually want.

Google and Singapore are some of those entities, which have figured out how to offer the essentials, and they are doing well.

SEO is important, but it comes from the content, how the information is displayed and from the people. Currently there are wide variety of companies who offer 'trusted' backlinks to the sites, but it's nice to see that Google is fighting against these parasite companies.

• 8 months later...

Sorry I'm probably way to late here but I've a fully legit/registered company which you can find online @ <removed> or pop into my office if you're nearby Rawai. We do web design, media production, online marketing, photography, video production, most things you could possibly need smile.png

All contact details are on our website if you think I'm what you're looking for

Regards
Dave

Edited by LivinginKata
self promo URL details removed