So Where Is The Best Massage On Phuket?

dive_mistress

If you have back, neck or other bone type problems I recommend a little guy in Patong who gives expert chiropractic massage treatment.

His (and his business) name is Nain. His staff are usually older and very well trained. Definately non sexual. He has a little shop on the beachfront next to the Baverian cafe. (Down the passage way opposite Savoey Seafood)

Edited by Old Croc

• 5 years later...

There is only 1 place that I can truly recommend for someone who is looking for a remarkable "real" Thai or Oil massage. The place is called " My Friend You" and the lady's name is K. Mi. If coming from Rawai Beach heading up towards Nai Harn Beach, it will be about 1500mt on your left hand side. The building is red and pink. You will pass Jungle Bar, Roxanne's, and a couple small others located on the same soi. I believe the street is called Soi Viset.

A couple of years ago I was in a motorbike accident and seriously hurt my right shoulder. I went to see her a couple of times from the recommendation of a friend who just had hip replacement surgery. I can honestly say the lady knows what she is doing. Remarkably after a few sessions (2 sessions twice a week for 1 month) I was able to start using my shoulder with far more flexibility and a lot less pain. Unfortunately I had to return home for a couple of months, and then upon returning I wasn't able to find her! Back then K. Mi used to work in a small shop on Soi Yuan Rd, but just by chance I was driving around the village and spotted her outside of this " My Friend You" place. I was thrilled to see her, finding someone with such expertise and knowledge is not an easy find. I'm sure many of you expats can vouch for this. Her english skills are very good as well, so you will no have any problems telling her exactly what is wrong. 1 hr is only 250-300 BAHT.

After living here for the past 6 yrs I have tried numerous massage shops around the area, and I must say there is no one that I've encountered that can give a better genuine Thai or oil massage. I usually get 2 hrs at least once a week, and always get my full 2 hrs. This lady is a machine I must say. There is no pausing during the massage, running to the telephone, talking with co-workers, or any of those other annoying things that the majority of these little "unexperienced" girls are doing at their other shops. Not to mention K. Mi's place is very clean and private just the way a massage should be.

The only bad thing about getting to see her is that she is constantly busy . I would recommend making an appointment, or maybe if you get lucky, you can catch her sitting outside while driving by her shop. I do have to say the place feels a little odd, for she is the only person working there! I asked her why, and she mentioned that all the other girls didn't want to work with her because once they received a massage from her, they didn't want to get a massage from anyone else working at her place. That's still ok for me. I know exactly where to go for what I want, and when I need a massage I want a massage.

If I need additional services I will gladly go to somewhere else where the girls truly dont know anything about giving a massage, but sure do give one hell of an effort and try. :P

For these places, I dont think recommendatons are needed.

PM me if you need K. Mi's number and I will gladly pass it on.

There is only 1 place that I can truly recommend for someone who is looking for a remarkable "real" Thai or Oil massage. The place is called " My Friend You" and the lady's name is K. Mi. If coming from Rawai Beach heading up towards Nai Harn Beach, it will be about 1500mt on your left hand side. The building is red and pink. You will pass Jungle Bar, Roxanne's, and a couple small others located on the same soi. I believe the street is called Soi Viset.

A couple of years ago I was in a motorbike accident and seriously hurt my right shoulder. I went to see her a couple of times from the recommendation of a friend who just had hip replacement surgery. I can honestly say the lady knows what she is doing. Remarkably after a few sessions (2 sessions twice a week for 1 month) I was able to start using my shoulder with far more flexibility and a lot less pain. Unfortunately I had to return home for a couple of months, and then upon returning I wasn't able to find her! Back then K. Mi used to work in a small shop on Soi Yuan Rd, but just by chance I was driving around the village and spotted her outside of this " My Friend You" place. I was thrilled to see her, finding someone with such expertise and knowledge is not an easy find. I'm sure many of you expats can vouch for this. Her english skills are very good as well, so you will no have any problems telling her exactly what is wrong. 1 hr is only 250-300 BAHT.

After living here for the past 6 yrs I have tried numerous massage shops around the area, and I must say there is no one that I've encountered that can give a better genuine Thai or oil massage. I usually get 2 hrs at least once a week, and always get my full 2 hrs. This lady is a machine I must say. There is no pausing during the massage, running to the telephone, talking with co-workers, or any of those other annoying things that the majority of these little "unexperienced" girls are doing at their other shops. Not to mention K. Mi's place is very clean and private just the way a massage should be.

The only bad thing about getting to see her is that she is constantly busy . I would recommend making an appointment, or maybe if you get lucky, you can catch her sitting outside while driving by her shop. I do have to say the place feels a little odd, for she is the only person working there! I asked her why, and she mentioned that all the other girls didn't want to work with her because once they received a massage from her, they didn't want to get a massage from anyone else working at her place. That's still ok for me. I know exactly where to go for what I want, and when I need a massage I want a massage.

If I need additional services I will gladly go to somewhere else where the girls truly dont know anything about giving a massage, but sure do give one hell of an effort and try. :P

For these places, I dont think recommendatons are needed.

PM me if you need K. Mi's number and I will gladly pass it on.

Thanks a PM is sent.

:)