Where will you Loy Krathong tonight?

Gone

Many places (resorts) along the North beach (Pattaya Nua) have cancelled there festivals tonight due to weather they said but I think it will be fine tonight.

Where will you folk go?

I might just mossy down to the beach somewhere. Maybe near North Point.

Just came back from north Pattaya Beach Road. Glad we took the bike and not the truck despite having a kid with us.

Parked the bike outside a hotel (20 baht) as all spots were full on beach road.

Many many people on the beach, good atmosphere (most were sober like us), my 4 year old son had a ball, lol.

We did send a hot air balloon up and a kratong in the water, 100 & 50 baht a pop. My son liked the hot air balloon most and thankfully there was a very slight wind going off-shore so Koo Larn will be under heavy bombardment tonightbiggrin.png

Good night out with my family here in Pattaya. smile.png

• Like 2

Just came back from north Pattaya Beach Road. Glad we took the bike and not the truck despite having a kid with us.

Parked the bike outside a hotel (20 baht) as all spots were full on beach road.

Many many people on the beach, good atmosphere (most were sober like us), my 4 year old son had a ball, lol.

We did send a hot air balloon up and a kratong in the water, 100 & 50 baht a pop. My son liked the hot air balloon most and thankfully there was a very slight wind going off-shore so Koo Larn will be under heavy bombardment tonight:D

Good night out with my family here in Pattaya. smile.png

The BKK spots were very crowded too.

Didn't think of going to Brentwood for Loy Kratong!

Glad to hear everyone enjoyed it last night. I went to beach rd by Pattaya Klang and yeah it was a good night all in all. Sure beats Songkran !

Picture is in Chiang Mai I think awhile back but nice anyways.

post-147691-0-35094100-1384752156_thumb.

Glad to hear everyone enjoyed it last night. I went to beach rd by Pattaya Klang and yeah it was a good night all in all. Sure beats Songkran !

Must have been standing close to you lol. Went Lengkees after for a nice meal,very packed,but we got a table for 2,no alcohol,as i was on the bike

Gone - Did you go alone?

I have a buddy just got here from Newcastle and is a newby to Thailand so I showed him how it all works and played Tourist Guide. He really enjoyed it

I almost lost my hearing last night, someone throw fireworks at me that exploded a few feet away , it was like being in a war zone . This was at Beach road near walking street . A lot of people having fun but too much traffic and just scary at times.