People and their Motorbikes in Thailand(images)

Dancealot

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jimmy ... I like that photo, that bike a lot.

Licence Plate -> 999

The heat guard on the muffler matches the paintwork, as does the (presumably) reupholstered seat, the grips and the Helmet.

The LA Police style wind shield fits ... and I'm just imagining a young one sitting at the front of the bike holding onto the bars and has a padded knee rest.

Great capture of the moment ... thumbsup.gif

This is the front view, has all the a"bells and whistles" even a carry thingy on the front! laugh.png

IMG_7406.JPG

This is almost a cross-post, so I'm sorry. Taking a shot of our flooded soi, this hero came along on his mo-cy. Seeing the camera, he started smiling and waving,....... turned the corner and hit something underwater before going in for an early bath. w00t.gif

14903258758_10b8c46d3b_b.jpg

.I know, I know...I wanted to: oh, how I wanted to, but I just couldn't take the next shot tongue.png

my 'may not rain' prediction this morning . . . out cycling and, well it did rain

stopped under shelter to put camera/phone inside plastic bags, and watched cars/bikes go through this small flooded stretch of road - some cautious, some at full speed

Raincoats obviously so unfashionable. There's a tech college near here and bike after bike with riders/piliions minus raincoats.

tumblr_nb7nezpJ1R1r8w5s5o5_1280.jpg

^^ One cant kick a man when he's down....and that poor guy was not only looking downed but half-drowned too tongue.png Anyway, for full effect, it would have needed video...

I have no shame. I'd continue shooting and worrie about ethics later.