Border Collie Puppies

We have new born Australian Border Collie Puppies.

5 males and 3 females.

From Australian working breed and brought with us as long standing family members our dogs are gorgeous nature, great with kids, balls, swimming running and being your best mate.

Have had a huge demand from people in the passed so a deposit and a preference is needed to secure a puppy which will be available after Vet checks and inoculations. Born 2 Dec 2013 and available in 6 weeks on 13 January 2014

Send us an email if you want any details.

Selling for 25,000 Baht per puppy. These dogs are very rare in Thailand

My dogs have been bred on working Australian properties.

We live in Chonburi, Nongprue area.

post-136741-0-64848900-1385972488_thumb.

Edited by kirkieb

Wow thats exy....similar price to the ones bred by the thai couple in Bangkok I believe....with their obnoxious attitude.

Mine cost me 5k baht, purebred...

But mind you, if I did not have one now, I would likely pay it.....maybe

Hope they find good homes....the property bred bit is irrelevant here but.

Update to those interested and have an opinion, been breeding dogs many years and six weeks is fine if you ween them properly and ensure their development is right,, the price is expensive so the dogs only go to people who can look after them not someone who buys them and throws them away after they dig holes or chew a shoe. There are also a similar liter being sold in Chang Mai but that guy wants 45 000 Baht so all things considered we have 6 orders already so hopefully your posts will keep us honest and our dogs loved. Cheers

wow 45k....that might be the parents of my dog...she came from CM but the owner at the time just wanted to get them good homes, not sell for a quid....he then sold the parents to a Thai military guy apparently, so might be him now jacking up the price so much to something crazy.

Good luck with them, I like the patchwork...what is visible, on the one on the right top.

Update to those interested and have an opinion, been breeding dogs many years and six weeks is fine if you ween them properly and ensure their development is right,, the price is expensive so the dogs only go to people who can look after them not someone who buys them and throws them away after they dig holes or chew a shoe. There are also a similar liter being sold in Chang Mai but that guy wants 45 000 Baht so all things considered we have 6 orders already so hopefully your posts will keep us honest and our dogs loved. Cheers

Extracts taken from different websites :

If you're planning on selling the puppies, the answer is clear: most states prohibit the sale of puppies less than eight weeks old, according to the Animal Legal & Historical Center at the Michigan State University.

Ideally, puppies should stay with mom until they're at least two months old. This gives the pups enough time to develop physically and emotionally. According to a 2011 study published in "The Veterinary Record" journal, puppies who stay with mom for at least 60 days have a much better track record of behavior -- less fearfulness, less food and toy possessiveness, and less excessive barking -- once they reach adulthood than puppies taken away from mom when they are 30 or 40 days old.

If possible, a puppy should not leave his mother and littermates until he is a minimum of 12 weeks, advises the Humane Society of the United States.

The best age to take the puppy home is 7 weeks see my Psychological Changes in a Puppies Growth. NEVER ever accept a puppy less than 7 weeks of age, it is vitally important they are with their mother and siblings up to this age -

At LEAST 8 weeks, 10 or 12 weeks is better. The people that say 6 or 7 weeks is the best time are wrong. Leaving their mother this early leaves them without the social skills needed to get along

• Like 1

I had a BC in the states and it was not a good family pet. Maybe mine was a odd ball but if the children were playing it would try a round them up. If they werent complying the dog would then bite/nip them. Also if you dont have unlimited amount of space like a small farm this dog will not be happy. ymmv

I had a BC in the states and it was not a good family pet. Maybe mine was a odd ball but if the children were playing it would try a round them up. If they werent complying the dog would then bite/nip them. Also if you dont have unlimited amount of space like a small farm this dog will not be happy. ymmv

Not an odd-ball, it's in their nature to do just that, particularly when they get excited and forget their place in the pecking order.

It's a trait more common in dogs which are closer to their working stock origins.

Yes, they aren't an animal which is happy as a yard dog and they can become quite nuerotic if they don't get enough exercise and stimulation.

Not really a suitable pet for many folks. No matter how much money they have.

In my opinion, if you can't provide a suitable habitat for any animal, you shouldn't have it as a pet.

Jerry