Poster of the year competition 2013.....

smokie36

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about anyone else, but I am not about to go reading a bunch of expired threads. Threads are enjoyable while they still live and produce responses. There probably were some really good threads this year. I can't remember any, but I posted a lot, so I must have found some of them interesting.

Is this thread a protest march in disguise ?

So you think this thread is a protest march in disguise? How that does make you feel?

The subject you might be referring to was left untouched untill it was raised today.

Interesting, so you think people would go through all this trouble of posting on an internet forum just to get some attention?

• Like 2

some-foreigners-need-to-have-some-pride-in-their-appearance-when-being-at-chiang-mai-immigration ... khunjerrybkk ... got lot's of responses.

planning-your-trip-to-thailand ... LOS1234 ... media based, but I liked it.

smokie36 ... I'll stop now

It would be great if some others posted some threads ... I get to see maybe 20% of the different Forums ... I'm sure there are some more gems out there ... thumbsup.gif

Well I live in Isaan, and according to the 'Oracles of Virtue' in the Thai News forum nobody up here in the wilderness votes without their palms greased. So pony up the cash and I'll vote for whichever thread/OP/Topic you like LOL

• Like 1

As predicted, people will mostly only remember RECENT posts. From a month back, might as well be 1989 ...

I remember the trolleys on the swampy escalators from WeHo. So pfffft.

I treasure the memory as I came close to doing it one crowded day in December after waiting 15 minutes for the lift which was too packed.