Poster of the year competition 2013.....

smokie36

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Great nomination SC ... thumbsup.gif

If OldChinaHam was alive today ... I wonder what he'd be thinking?

Can you Autograph an OP?

Just asking like ... coffee1.gif

Sadly my greatest days are behind me

It's only rarely that we get the chance to shine, to shed a bit of wisdom and knowledge in the world

Like the Wire, this year I don't deserve any silverware, so my primrose and royal jersey remains on the hook until summer rugby starts again in February

SC

Well, while I have some personal favourites and friends here who post well above their weight (CharlieH, Grantsmith, WitawatWatawit, chrisinth, Gsxrnz just to name a few) ... since you press me for just one (SC has been already nominated) ... I would be remiss if not mentioning the Mother of my soon to be born TWINS.

My nomination is MissFarmGirl.

Oh ... for those folk who we haven't met yet, here is a recent (artist's impression) image.

afarensis-300x180.jpg

Credit

The Lassies bump is obviously showing.

• Like 2

The contest must have meaning and a deserving prize for the winner. I suggest if the winner is a male, he must post a photo of himself in a Speedo walking down Beach Road in Pattaya. If the winner is a female, she must post a photo of herself wearing the attire of a Patpong go-go girl giving a go around the pole.

The contest must have meaning and a deserving prize for the winner. I suggest if the winner is a male, he must post a photo of himself in a Speedo walking down Beach Road in Pattaya. If the winner is a female, she must post a photo of herself wearing the attire of a Patpong go-go girl giving a go around the pole.

OK....vote for me and I will post the speedo photo. :lol:

Publicus

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Hang on JT...you already nominated theblether....are you changing your nomination?

Only one nomination per poster. biggrin.png

I would have thought only members could be nominated .

Vote for your favourite member of 2013....only requirement is having been a member during that year.

OK....vote for me and I will post the speedo photo. laugh.png

I'm beginning to warm to this idea ... so, say, for example, if JT wins ... "a photo of himself in a Speedo walking down Beach Road in Pattaya" .. I might even be tempted to vote for that!

Then again ... MissFarmGirl ... "a photo of herself wearing the attire of a Patpong go-go girl giving a go around the pole."

Decisions

Decisions ... biggrin.png

• Like 1

I vote Thaiblether for her 'What would you like to ask Thai people' documentary.

Ah ... young, but keen krisb ... this is for nominations.

Save the gunpowder (your vote) for the elections.

Like in Thailand, unless there is a popular uprising ... the election, they are around the corner.

Actually, I'm fairly sure she's been nominated before.

OK....vote for me and I will post the speedo photo. laugh.png

I'm beginning to warm to this idea ... so, say, for example, if JT wins ... "a photo of himself in a Speedo walking down Beach Road in Pattaya" .. I might even be tempted to vote for that!

Then again ... MissFarmGirl ... "a photo of herself wearing the attire of a Patpong go-go girl giving a go around the pole."

Decisions

Decisions ... biggrin.png

Yeh, JT in a Reggy Speedo T-shirt would be cool........thumbsup.gif

I vote Thaiblether for her 'What would you like to ask Thai people' documentary.

Ah ... young, but keen krisb ... this is for nominations.

Save the gunpowder (your vote) for the elections.

Like in Thailand, unless there is a popular uprising ... the election, they are around the corner.

Actually, I'm fairly sure she's been nominated before.

Yes, the elections, I am amassing tyres and sharpened sticks as we speak.

I'm not interested in winning poster of the year but I think last year's winner, (insert name here), probably won by buying everybody a beer! We should all blockade the internet to ensure people can't get their beers as I don't want any beers at all but would like the perfect poster to win poster of the year. Naturally if there isn't a suitable candidate I will stand, but only to ensure the people get a fair representation of the poster of the year. No Chuvit, not you!!!!

The internet won't work from next Thursday so send any e-mails now and have a quick w**k as all the p*rn will be out of bounds too!

I'm not interested in winning poster of the year but I think last year's winner, (insert name here), probably won by buying everybody a beer! We should all blockade the internet to ensure people can't get their beers as I don't want any beers at all but would like the perfect poster to win poster of the year. Naturally if there isn't a suitable candidate I will stand, but only to ensure the people get a fair representation of the poster of the year. No Chuvit, not you!!!!

The internet won't work from next Thursday so send any e-mails now and have a quick w**k as all the p*rn will be out of bounds too!

I'd like to remind everyone at this stage - everyone that has a few cans or a jug of beer - that I can still change my vote...

SC

• Like 2

I did not 'buy everybody a beer'...in fact no inducements at all were offered...

I'm just a nice guy...

• Like 2

I'd like to remind everyone at this stage - everyone that has a few cans or a jug of beer - that I can still change my vote...

SC

Hows that stock of IRN BRU ... thumbsup.gif

I know someone, who knows someone ...

No hearsay. You either back it up with facts, or you back it up with innuendo.

Would like to nominate leeB for the most succinct comment on TV: "I don't know what to say." He must win the Karl Pilkington Mentor Award.

• Like 2

SC

Hows that stock of IRN BRU ... thumbsup.gif

I know someone, who knows someone ...

No hearsay. You either back it up with facts, or you back it up with innuendo.

Would like to nominate leeB for the most succinct comment on TV: "I don't know what to say." He must win the Karl Pilkington Mentor Award.

Aye, well, we can a' doubt each other's provender but ye'll bottle when ye ken a can can, ken?

post-60794-0-20458000-1388345642_thumb.p

Edited by StreetCowboy
  • Like 1