I'm A PA

thaiblether

Dear thaiblether theblether personal assistant:

My company has stopped my pension, my wife has left me, the bailiffs repossessed the house and the car yesterday, my kids have disowned me and changed their surnames and the woman I was having an affair with down town is pregnant with twins. This has all resulted in suffering from acute sexual, financial and emotional problems plus the nightmares are getting worse.

Is there anything you can do for me or should I just start a thread on the subject and ask for advice?

• Like 2

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ThaiBlether

as you can read by many posters, don't ever offer to help people just because you are Thai. To assume that you know more than anyone else here is a definite no no.

To posters tak'n the mick out of her, don't harrass or infer inapropriate things. Please respect and treat her as you would want someone to treat your mom, wife, sister, or daughter.

• Like 2

ThaiBlether

as you can read by many posters, don't ever offer to help people just because you are Thai. To assume that you know more than anyone else here is a definite no no.

To posters tak'n the mick out of her, don't harrass or infer inapropriate things. Please respect and treat her as you would want someone to treat your mom, wife, sister, or daughter.

Well, my dear chap, noble sentiments indeed, however there seems to be a certain amount of healthy scepticism here to the authenticity of this post due to the apparent proximity to certain other members past or present. it would seem some are reluctant to feed a possible troll....

• Like 1

ThaiBlether

Well, my dear chap, noble sentiments indeed, however there seems to be a certain amount of healthy scepticism here to the authenticity of this post due to the apparent proximity to certain other members past or present. it would seem some are reluctant to feed a possible troll....

Especially when Zeichen finds it hard to work out the difference in the letters of TheBlether and ThaiBlether..... Have you noticed the "I" yet Zeichen..Wakey Wakey..

So yeah your right HeavyD, people are reluctant to feed trolls, maybe Zeichen is just trying to be humerous...facepalm.giffacepalm.gif

ThaiBlether

Especially when Zeichen finds it hard to work out the difference in the letters of TheBlether and ThaiBlether..... Have you noticed the "I" yet Zeichen..Wakey Wakey..

So yeah your right HeavyD, people are reluctant to feed trolls, maybe Zeichen is just trying to be humerous...facepalm.giffacepalm.gif

Or of course Zeichen may just be trying to get his leg over

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Weeeell, I must say I am very disappointed with you lot. I suggested her user name cos of her job. No lies, no BS, so folk knew her beginnings to join our forum. Am surprised that our forum ladies have not said hello, as for the guys, weeell again, stuff comes out the woodwork. sad.png .

Are of any connection to theblether?

I would be interested to know how you can help me as you claim in your OP?

Any Thai people want to talk to me? Transam tells me that people not believe I am a Thai lady. Pm me in Thai, I will reply in Thai. I do not hide I work for theblether. I do research for him and control work for his company. I interview people for him. I am here to share and to learn.

Weeeell, I must say I am very disappointed with you lot. I suggested her user name cos of her job. No lies, no BS, so folk knew her beginnings to join our forum. Am surprised that our forum ladies have not said hello, as for the guys, weeell again, stuff comes out the woodwork. sad.png .

My skepticism comes from "her" writing ability. (Above.) I have never seen a Thai who could get the sentence structure like that including verb tenses.

"Any Thai people want to talk to me?" is NES stuff. Break each sentence down. With the exception of a couple of stumbles which could be deliberate, it's NES stuff including commas creating complete phrases in the proper tenses.

Not even in a Thai Uni, writing to Thai master's degree English teachers have I ever seen something that has the general lingo of an NES.

So if she's real, who is proofreading her posts?

No offense meant Transam, but I think this is a gag, and a good one. biggrin.png

• Like 1

Today I read a Thai language web page, maybe interesting for you. If you cannot translate I can help. It is called 9 Things That Foreigners Do Not Understand In Thailand.

http://blog.eduzones.com/moobo/79316

Do you drive a Mercedes by any chance? rolleyes.gif

She doesn't, but has a beautiful smile and is a Degree holder in stuff. thumbsup.gif

Are you related to the other blether?

Today I read a Thai language web page, maybe interesting for you. If you cannot translate I can help. It is called 9 Things That Foreigners Do Not Understand In Thailand.

Do you drive a Mercedes by any chance? rolleyes.gif

She doesn't, but has a beautiful smile and is a Degree holder in stuff. thumbsup.gif

Are you related to the other blether?

blether is my chum, hence my defense of this very nice lady. smile.png

• Like 2

ThaiBlether

Well said father zeichen, Amen xsaai.gif.pagespeed.ic.vG7ALsuRa-.webp

So you are a Thai who wants to help foreigners? I don't think an expat forum is the place. Hang around Khao San Road or join Thai Love Links. You have more chance of finding clueless farang there than here - although recently, the board seems to have been hijacked by some.

Please don't generalize about us foreigners - not all of us are illiterate. Some of know more to say than 'poom pui' and 'tee raki'.

That website might be good for a prathom 3 class.

Tell the blther hi, hope he's well.

• Like 2