Amari Phuket Resident Privilege Card

bazmlb

Amari Phuket Resident Privilege Card is offering an exclusive privilege to our valued customers

including special discounts on our food and beverages as well as the spa.

The privilege card is a complimentary for Phuket residents both Thai nationals as well as expats.

With the “Amari Phuket Resident Privilege Card” you are entitled to;

· 20% discount on food and beverage

- La Gritta Restaurant

- Rim Talay Restaurant

- Rim Talay Poolside Bar

- The Lobby Bar

- The Jetty

· 20% discount on spa package

- Breeze Spa

For more information please do not hesitate to contact us at Tel: 076 340 106 – 14 #8045 or E-mail: [email protected].

Have known Amari for years and services is 3 star but the Watergate is a great hotel in Bangkok.

Wouldn't consider really the Amari as a nice place to stay with all those scams going on at Patong, even if they offer 40% discount. cheesy.gif

Missed the time when Kurt Ruffli was still the boss in charge of the Amari brand.

Edited by MobileContent

Don't think there will be many people interested in playing hi-so on a discount. As Hans Gruber states, 10% service charge will be added, don't forget 7% VAT, so you end up paying about 3% less then the inflated price on the menu card.

I keep getting discount coupons through the snail mail, from the bank and so, never used them, wouldn't be any different if I would live in Bangkok or Phuket instead of in Khao Lak, where chain stores till now have a very limited presence.

Only discount I enjoy is paying 10 Baht less for a beer in some of the local bars, because they know I live here.

• Like 2

I went to the La Gritta a few weeks ago and we where very disappointed.

First of all they changed the restaurant and when you sit at the sea side you can't look over the bay anymore because the new glass wall reflects all the light back into you face.

The only way to see something is to stand up and look over the glass wall. ( not very romantic )

We eat there on several occasions and all i can say that the food is going down hill.

It is nowhere the quality as before. The steak was normal Thai meat instead of imported as before and i could give more examples.

So it looks like that they are trying to get some customers back.