Big crash today

dogpoo

Saw a big bike crash today, 2 youngsters on a moped going far to fast, no crash helmets, rammed into the side of an SUV, the boy got up straight away but I couldn't see if the young girl was okay, I wish people would slow down here!! The only good thing is that it was directly outside Phuket Bangkok hospital so help would have come quickly!!

It means a bike had a big crash!

I know what you meant after reading your post. Though I must admit that I am not part off the thread title correctness police enforcement group, as I may have given you a sterner warning :D

The big accidents are just a groundhog day occurrence in Thailand as we all know and unfortunately expect to happen regularly.

I know what you meant after reading your post. Though I must admit that I am not part off the thread title correctness police enforcement group, as I may have given you a sterner warning :D

The big accidents are just a groundhog day occurrence in Thailand as we all know and unfortunately expect to happen regularly.

I know it happens a lot, why people need to go so fast is beyond me, what ever happened to wanting to stay alive!! It's not just the Thai's I see the ER6n bunch and a few other big bike people with all there protective gear driving as if they are late for someone's funeral, it's crazy how fast these individuals go down the inside and outside of the traffic! up to them I suppose!!

Edited by dogpoo

I know what you meant after reading your post. Though I must admit that I am not part off the thread title correctness police enforcement group, as I may have given you a sterner warning biggrin.png

The guy 'driving' the motorcai walked away. Probably didn't even look to see how his lady passenger was.

I know what you meant after reading your post. Though I must admit that I am not part off the thread title correctness police enforcement group, as I may have given you a sterner warning biggrin.png

The guy 'driving' the motorcai walked away. Probably didn't even look to see how his lady passenger was.

I didn't see what happened to the girl as I was driving past in fairly heavy traffic, he whacked the SUV a fair rate of knots, hopefully they were both okay, it was right outside the hospital which is the only good thing about this!!

Big bike crash doesn't mean what you said. "Big bikes" are the bikes larger than scooters - you know, real motorcycles.

The English language doesn't account for farang smugness in Thailand where ego is enhanced by the cubic capacity of their ride. But true big may not really be a word used in a two vehicle collision. When I read "big bike crash" the size of the motorcycle did not enter my head. I don't really see anything wrong with the thread title.

Edited by VocalNeal

I didn't see what happened to the girl as I was driving past in fairly heavy traffic, he whacked the SUV a fair rate of knots, hopefully they were both okay, it was right outside the hospital which is the only good thing about this!!

You mentioned it was bangkok hospital. I hope they she has good insurance otherwise probably they will refuse to treat her and bring her to a government one

Is this a case of big-bike crash vs big bike-crash?

Big bike crash doesn't mean what you said. "Big bikes" are the bikes larger than scooters - you know, real motorcycles.
The English language doesn't account for farang smugness in Thailand where ego is enhanced by the cubic capacity of their ride. But true big may not really be a word used in a two vehicle collision. When I read "big bike crash" the size of the motorcycle did not enter my head. I don't really see anything wrong with the thread title.

You mean the kind that people with low self-esteem and small appendages need to make them feel like big men?

For me a bike is a way to get around; nothing more nothing less. Where I live anything bigger than a 125-150 would be ridiculous to own.

You mean the kind that people with low self-esteem and small appendages need to make them feel like big men?

For me a bike is a way to get around; nothing more nothing less. Where I live anything bigger than a 125-150 would be ridiculous to own.

Says the man who's profile states his location is "USA". Big block car engines, Boss Hogs, etc.....