Good tv series

beechbum

Another one is Murdock Mysteries,NCIS and CIS are also great. They are on Kickass or you can subscribe to UseNext which is a good site which fills in what Kickass does not have. Also NZB or Yify.

If you like the above, I think you'll enjoy "Wallander"..3 seasons; download from EZTV. Also the "Mentalist" is a favourite of mine.

I can't believe no one has mentioned Game of Thrones yet. brilliant show, its lord of the rings meets the sopranos

a little gem that few people have heard of is strike back, its a UK action spy kind of thing. lots of fun, well made

i also like criminal minds but it is a bit formulaic

and there is a new show out, Mob City. it very much like LA Confidential sytle. i like it but its getting awful reviews on imdb

Edited by stevehaigh

Agree with breaking bad, Entourage and the big bang theory, all quality series, also Eastbound and down, the hard times of RJ Berger and the American office are all worth a watch and good for a laugh, and if you've never watched the sopranos then make sure you get straight into that!

If you haven't kept up with the series or seasons, then you should watch:

Game of Thrones

Homeland

Breaking Bad

Dexter

Boardwalk Empire

Others I find entertaining include:

American Horror Story

Girls

The Originals

Duck Dynasty

Someone above mentioned Arrow, Fringe, Haven and The Bates Motel; good shows in my opinion. I also just watched a BBC mini series called What Remains. Enjoyed that.

I can't believe no one has mentioned Game of Thrones yet. brilliant show, its lord of the rings meets the sopranos

a little gem that few people have heard of is strike back, its a UK action spy kind of thing. lots of fun, well made

i also like criminal minds but it is a bit formulaic

and there is a new show out, Mob City. it very much like LA Confidential sytle. i like it but its getting awful reviews on imdb

I couldn't agree more about Game of Thones. My favorite TV show at the moment, although technically not a series, is The Colbert Report. I couldn't recommend it more highly.

• 2 weeks later...

Brits voted the best TV-series of the year. Many which I have never heard of.

1. Broadchurch
2. The Returned
3. Educating Yorkshire
4. Top of the Lake
5. The Wrong Mans
6. Homeland
7. The Great British Bake Off
8. Toast of London
9. Breaking Bad
10. Peaky Blinders

1. Broadchurch

2. The Returned

3. Educating Yorkshire

4. Top of the Lake

5. The Wrong Mans

6. Homeland

8. Toast of London

9. Breaking Bad

10. Peaky Blinders

Downloading nr 1 and 2

Just looked at the first episode of The Returned. It is actually a French serie with English subs. and it is WOW !!! Reminds me of Twin Peaks.

I mentioned this earlier on in this thread - it's called Les Revenants (I think). It's brilliant. It's being remade as an American series to start in the spring called The Returned.

someone mentioned 'the Americans' which i just watched and thought it was brilliant. cold war era spy show but not james bond like at all, very realistic and good characters

my friend said i should watch Deadwood. its a western which personally i'm not a fan of but some people may be into it

someone mentioned 'the Americans' which i just watched and thought it was brilliant. cold war era spy show but not james bond like at all, very realistic and good characters

my friend said i should watch Deadwood. its a western which personally i'm not a fan of but some people may be into it

Deadwood is not your typical western. I'm no bog fan of westerns myself but Deadwood was 1 of the best series I've seen

• Like 1

Deadwood is not your typical western. I'm no bog fan of westerns myself but Deadwood was 1 of the best series I've seen

i should stick with it then, i've only seen the pilot so far

1. Broadchurch

2. The Returned

3. Educating Yorkshire

4. Top of the Lake

5. The Wrong Mans

6. Homeland

8. Toast of London

9. Breaking Bad

10. Peaky Blinders

Downloading nr 1 and 2

me too, they sound ok. absolutely nothing new on US TV these days

for people who want to go back a few years, i was a big fan for 'Spooks' UK action/spy drama and 'The Shield', best cop show ever IMHO

• Like 1