Clues that you are getting old -- what are some Thai expat specific ones?

Jingthing

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I always carried a cold box / esky / dtung yen with me to keep the beers cold ,

Now I just put the ice the beer glass when it gets too warm !

Could not be fussed with the extra baggage .

Never did that In Australia , sure to get a lot of stares !

You're still young ...--... when you are old you don't give a damn about stares ;)

• Like 2

My wife's grandma suddenly calls me Phee. Not too long ago, I could satisfy my wife five times a night. Now with 53 only three to four times. ( One time with the Mia Noi).\

Can't party anymore all night long, as it's too boring to sit there alone, as all the others go to bed early.

Hair comes out of my nose, ears and my mustache's color's constantly changing into a grey tone.

Stopped jogging, as it's not working with an artificial knee joint after a motorcycle accident three years ago.

I'm not driving 160 km/h anymore, as Diesel's too expensive nowadays.

Whatever has changed, I almost get the same answers when I play my game and ask some good looking chicks: " Khun mee Friend, mai khrap?"

When I was younger around 99% replied: " Mai mee, kaa." Now only around 88% come up with the same answer.

Aehh does anybody know where my wife, my car keys, my house and my ATM card are?-w00t.gif

• Like 2

You know it when people tell you you'd be dressed "inappropriate." And you "forgot" that you took your wife's clothes.-coffee1.gif

If the wife wears any of that...I'm shooting her and burying her in a shallow (in his case not so shallow) grave!

I have three pair of glasses on the table at any given time, and none of them really work very well. This morning I looked all over the desk for my "computer glasses", then realized after several minutes that they were on my face! True!

It's depressing enough when all of your remaining cranial hair goes white, but then, all the hairs on your body turn...it's all over now, Baby Blue.

"I hurt in all the places where I used to play, and I'm hungry for love, but I'm not coming on..."

--Leonard Cohen

• Like 1

1. Noticing that it takes several days to get the libido back into form after a strenuous romp with the missus which generally lasts between 7 and 11 minutes.
  2. Climbing into bed with my gorgeous young wife and falling asleep within minutes
  3. Farting in public and not noticing that I did and even then not caring too much anyway
  4. Kids start calling me Granpa or Khun Yai
  5. Not noticing that some of my pubes have gone grey unless I wear my reading glasses to the bathroom
  6. Not being able to find my reading glasses unless I have my general glasses on

Come to think of it, the list is rather long but I'll stop here to save any further embarrassment.

• Like 2

...and where do you come up with all these weird photos you keep posting around the forum?

Well, just because it's about dinner time in Thailand ... I can't publicly show this one under the 'Good Taste' Rule.

Just click the link ... all will be revealed ... facepalm.gif

old_guy_with_socks_and_sandals1

Could be the Beach @ Pattaya?

But it's definitely not any of us on the Forum ... we are way too hansum mans

Edited by David48
  • Like 1

when -at a hotel check-in- you are asked (referring to your wife) "will the young lady share your suite or will she have a separate room?"

Lucky sod.........................laugh.png

[/quot

A similar experience. On a Cathay flight BKK to HKG sitting with my much younger Thai GF, involved in conversation, and the female flight attendant giving me a dirty look and saying to her "there are empty seats over there if you would like more room!" To think I paid business class fares for this great travel experience. Actually the GF is about to become my wife and we often have a good laugh about this.

when -at a hotel check-in- you are asked (referring to your wife) "will the young lady share your suite or will she have a separate room?"

Lucky sod.........................laugh.png

[/quot

A similar experience. On a Cathay flight BKK to HKG sitting with my much younger Thai GF, involved in conversation, and the female flight attendant giving me a dirty look and saying to her "there are empty seats over there if you would like more room!" To think I paid business class fares for this great travel experience. Actually the GF is about to become my wife and we often have a good laugh about this.

I hope the Bra was a 40 BB..............intheclub.gif.pagespeed.ce.TVIbELwsxN.gi

Looking in the mirror while I'm shaving and seeing someone who looks more like my Dad every day looking back at me. Not that it's a problem, my Dad was a handsome looking fellow in his dotage. whistling.gif

And on a local note - I cooked myself my usual BIG BREAKFAST on Sunday of bacon, eggs, sausages, hash browns, baked beans, fried tomatoes, fried mushrooms, black pudding, lashings of HP Sauce......and was shocked to discover when I'd nearly finished eating it that I'd been using a bloody fork and spoon. I'm not sure if it was just the habit taking over or a grey moment.

Don't worry, that was just the excitement that is created by a big British breakfast.