People show support by handing over cash to Suthep

webfact

That should end the accusations,that this present protest has been paid for by the Bangkok Elite. I guess the man from Dubai,had better get his wallet out,nobody in their right mind,is going to give him the price of a cup of coffee!

Yes if you are a Thai, this would surely prove it for them. But then, I would find it hard to believe that this is where Thai's go to get their information and to fool even the dumbest foreigner it would take more than this to prove it. Then when you make comments like this as if we are so naïve. you give your true identity away.

We always believe in three sides to every story and if we don't believe it we at least know it. In Thailand the belief comes from the one that comes up with the story first.....nothing else matters.......not even the truth.

Understanding that way of thinking would not be logically possible for the majority of Westerners!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If people gave their money to the poor people upcountry to make their lives a little better instead shoving it up the bum of the fugitive and corrupt Suthep, maybe the Democrats would start to win elections.

This is a guy who transferred hundreds of Rai of government land on Koh Samui to friends and family members while he was Vice-PM. Keep shoving money up his bum, he loves it.

Doesn't this show how much the public want the corrupted government out? Perhaps you guys shld find out more the details of the corruption

No it shows the thoughts of perhaps 10-15,000 people (maybe 150,000 if they all can be bothered to turn up). Perhaps you should check out the electorate total in Thailand and compare the two figures.

So, are you some kind of an authority on Thailand statistics and demographics or just an armchair jockey?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Doesn't this show how much the public want the corrupted government out? Perhaps you guys shld find out more the details of the corruption

No it shows the thoughts of perhaps 10-15,000 people (maybe 150,000 if they all can be bothered to turn up). Perhaps you should check out the electorate total in Thailand and compare the two figures.

Hey fab4, you can do better than that. Or can you?

Didn't know there was a test?

I just thought it was reasonable pointing out that 15,000 or 150,000 people didn't have the right to make decisions for the 45 Million or so Thai people that make up the Electorate. Do you have a counter argument that is sensible?

But 312 do by lying and cheating?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• 1 month later...

That should end the accusations,that this present protest has been paid for by the Bangkok Elite. I guess the man from Dubai,had better get his wallet out,nobody in their right mind,is going to give him the price of a cup of coffee!

So you don't consider the women holding the sign saying , I am pretty and rich and here to give uncle Suthep money a BKK elite? Just another poor rice farmer supporting him eh?

Considering they are raising money FOR the rice farmers .... ummm NO!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Did they get a receipt and will he ever produce a balance sheet to show how the money was used ?

Sorry, it's early morning and I'm not in my body yet or I wouldn't be quite so silly.

You raise a good point. What about the taxes on this money?

Stuphet is a gov that takes money from the people and the current gov gives money to the people. Hmmm.

If the Phua Thai government was still giving money to the people ie rice farmers ...... then Suthep would not need to collect money for the RICE FARMERS would he?

Quote:

[People show support by handing over cash to Suthep]

He probably took large parts of their cash already, when the dems. were in power and before that when he was on Taksin's side !!

At least now it is handed over willingly and knowingly, nice gesture !

When was Suthep on Thaksin's side???????????

If people gave their money to the poor people upcountry to make their lives a little better instead shoving it up the bum of the fugitive and corrupt Suthep, maybe the Democrats would start to win elections.

This is a guy who transferred hundreds of Rai of government land on Koh Samui to friends and family members while he was Vice-PM. Keep shoving money up his bum, he loves it.

Koh Samui. Really!!!

Have you perchance got a link to a newspaper article that we can peruse?

Did they get a receipt and will he ever produce a balance sheet to show how the money was used ?

Sorry, it's early morning and I'm not in my body yet or I wouldn't be quite so silly.

No that's all right, in a democracy you would have to declare, Thailand is a democracy isn't it.???

Not if you're the Catholic Church.

This country is going insane: who in their right mind hands over money to a politician out of their free will ???

And he's not even handing back a receipt, Thailand , wake up !!!

facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif alt=facepalm.gif width=24 height=18>

Every single lobbyist in the US apparently.

Well they are certainly not supporting him by going to the rally. Check out Asoke @5pm. And this is with a concert!

Bf3PkcvCMAMwL_d.jpg

And most people are still working or returning from work ... your point is?

ohhh and the sun is still up.... no self respecting Thai goes to a concert in the city in daylight dohhhh!!

ohhh and the sun is still up.... no self respecting Thai goes to a concert in the city in daylight dohhhh!!

The point is that these scumbag terrorists have shut down an intersection causing untold inconvenience & strife. & for what? A blatant power grab! Shameful & criminal! Lock em up!

Well they are certainly not supporting him by going to the rally. Check out Asoke @5pm. And this is with a concert!

Bf3PkcvCMAMwL_d.jpg

I walked by there earlier this week at 5.30pm. I counted about 50 people standing and listening to the music (which wasn't half bad).

• Like 1

Bf3PkcvCMAMwL_d.jpg

I walked by there earlier this week at 5.30pm. I counted about 50 people standing and listening to the music (which wasn't half bad).

Were you coming home from work perchance?

The point is that these scumbag terrorists have shut down an intersection causing untold inconvenience & strife. & for what? A blatant power grab! Shameful & criminal! Lock em up!

For a 'rich' teacher you do use fierce terms in your own opinion. You might think about cleaning up your act a wee bit.

from your Dutch uncle,

free and possibly unwanted advise smile.png