Another inexpensive lifetime membership at Tony's gym.

addy77

You won't be so happy about your cool and very breezy gym as soon as this unusually long cool period ends.

1) There are several large fans that I prop near my cardio machines.

2) Thailand is a hot country. I knew that before I came here. Sure beats the slush and snow!

You won't be so happy about your cool and very breezy gym as soon as this unusually long cool period ends.

2) Thailand is a hot country. I knew that before I came here. Sure beats the slush and snow!

If you can handle the heat and stay motivated to train without aircon, good on you (but I doubt it - let us know how you're going in April)... but most can't train effectively in this climate without air conditioning.

This is the wrong time to be promoting a gym's breeziness as we're in the middle of the longest run of cool weather I've experienced here in 8 years here.

If you can handle the heat and stay motivated to train without aircon, good on you (but I doubt it - let us know how you're going in April)... but most can't train effectively in this climate without air conditioning.

This is the wrong time to be promoting a gym's breeziness as we're in the middle of the longest run of cool weather I've experienced here in 8 years here.

Yep it has been very cool for Pattaya but it wont last much longer I dare say.

It is pretty brutal training without aircon when it gets hot here. I will be back to using Fairtex for cardio.

Question can you use the lifetime membership at all Tonys gym? Is there any hidden monthly fees?

From what I can see on the advert, it includes only some branches. As I live out in Naklua, there's 2 branches to choose from. The branch I like on Naklua road is enclosed only by chain link fence and is in a wind tunnel of sorts so there's a nice breeze 24/7.

I thought about 4 - 5 months ago he advertised that it was the very very very last chance ever to get a lifetime membership.

I think that was a 14,999B deal for a lifetime membership valid across all Tony's outlets. As far as I know these have not been on offer since the advert you mention. Newer offers seem to be limited to just a few outlets.

Personally I bought an indoor bicycle for 8500B from BigC and use that in my condo with my music and aircon on.

I thought about 4 - 5 months ago he advertised that it was the very very very last chance ever to get a lifetime membership.

I think that was a 14,999B deal for a lifetime membership valid across all Tony's outlets. As far as I know these have not been on offer since the advert you mention. Newer offers seem to be limited to just a few outlets.

Personally I bought an indoor bicycle for 8500B from BigC and use that in my condo with my music and aircon on.

There has been a lifetime for all locations less than a month ago, but I think it was 17.990 Baht this time.

Lifetime offers will never end and only retarded believe toby...

Maybe people who bought California lifetime memberships weren't lucky, but Tonys is very well worth it, even after few months after u bought it, you basically go to gym for free.

There has been a lifetime for all locations less than a month ago, but I think it was 17.990 Baht this time.

Fair enough. I didn't see that one. I have recently noticed quite a few others in various locations relating only to a few branches and because of the "last ever" advert you mentioned I do like to keep an eye on his signs to see whether he will stick to his promise/threat.

Fair enough. I didn't see that one. I have recently noticed quite a few others in various locations relating only to a few branches and because of the "last ever" advert you mentioned I do like to keep an eye on his signs to see whether he will stick to his promise/threat.

These 3 pics are from the Naklua branch down by the fish market. There's a newer branch on Wongamat beach near Pullman hotel. I enjoy living way out here. Thais are so mellow and very few foreigners.

post-194687-0-46088700-1388579783_thumb.

post-194687-0-29250200-1388579787_thumb.

post-194687-0-01505700-1388579790_thumb.

Good job I'm not at all interested in becoming a member! It's his never-ending precession of adverts all offering different packages that fascinates me.

I joined the yoga class and the teacher is really good. Wongamat has a punching bag which I also enjoyed.

• 1 month later...

Good job I'm not at all interested in becoming a member! It's his never-ending precession of adverts all offering different packages that fascinates me.

I joined the yoga class and the teacher is really good. Wongamat has a punching bag which I also enjoyed.

Is the teacher hot ? Is she the same doing yoga at all Tony gyms ?