Allegations of Pattaya Police Brutality involving Russian Female Tourist

webfact

Allegations of Pattaya Police Brutality involving Russian Female Tourist

police-11.jpgpolice-51.jpg

PATTAYA: -- An incident involving a Pattaya Traffic Police Officer and a female Russian Tourist was caught on CCTV and then uploaded to You Tube and is currently going viral on Facebook, prompting an urgent investigation by the Pattaya Police Chief.

The incident occurred on New Year’s Eve on Pattaya Second Road in front of the Pelgio Leather Shop and involved a Pattaya Traffic Police Officer holding the rank of Senior Sergeant Major and a female Russian Tourist and may have been part of an elaborate scam involving a motorbike rental company.

Initially the Traffic Police Officer pulled over the motorbike driven by the boyfriend of the Russian Tourist and after demanding a fine for traffic violations, workers from the rental company turned up and tried to take back the bike.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/113693/allegations-of-pattaya-police-brutality-involving-russian-female-tourist/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-01-01

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She tried to interrupt a policeman on duty (may be thought it will be unpunished because she is a woman), so the policeman did everything correct.

if she was not agree with what he was doing she should go by legal way but not trying to fight with police..

The officer did everything right. Hopefully these tourists kicked out of the country.

Ukrainian russian-hater come, here we go smile.png

Edited by JJttttt1

The officer did everything right. Hopefully these tourists kicked out of the country.

Next time it could (hopefully) be you, your wife or sister getting a wallop. Then we can all meet up and laugh....

I live in this country for many years. I have never had any problems. You know why? I'm not looking for them. That's it. I know police officers in Thailand, they are good people. And yet - I know very well Russian. So I'm one hundred percent - officer did everything right. Hopefully it will not take a penalty of more than one hundred baht.

• Like 1

things dont add up...who would have the phone no of the bike rental company.. only the renters..

why would the bib want it...

who called the renters of the bike

normal traffic offence would be a ticket to soi 9 to pay the fine..or tea money....

some thing smells here