Kim Jong Un's Uncle Eaten alive by Dogs

Scott

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

China in a very tough position. Can understand their wanting a buffer state in N Korea, at least in the past. Seems that has outlasted it's usefulness. And engagement as means to somewhat keep on a very loose leash. However, Un is so looney toons that his nukes might be used against China if they cut him off, saying China is now tool of imperialists. Biting the hand that feeds him sort of thing.

This internet myth has already been debunked. And the part about starving the victim is super silly. It'd be more credible if they starved the dogs first.

However, a similar thing actually did recently happen in Sicily where a mafia boss had his enemy eaten alive by pigs and then joyfully told the story of the man's horrifying screams.

Edited by HerbalEd

One day......that fat, ugly, bastard will get his reward.

And I hope it's a horrible one.

The sooner the better.

Well, his grandfather and father never got their just rewards and died peacefully in their beds.

MJP, on 03 Jan 2014 - 18:19, said:
Costas2008, on 03 Jan 2014 - 18:16, said:

One day......that fat, ugly, bastard will get his reward.

And I hope it's a horrible one.

The sooner the better.

Yes, very much the sooner the better. It's clearly out of control. And he has nuclear weapons.

Hopefully the Chinese will deal with it as soon as possible. Let's leave all this barbarism back in preceding centuries and move on.

The problem is that China is the only country that supports him!

Do they? Really? Or do they just about keep him contained?

If they do support him, then that says it all about the Chinese Communist Party.

The Chinese government definitely supports North Korea's economy by being their number-one trade partner. Without that NK would completely collapse very quickly.

I can't imagine any of the 300 officials who supposedly witnessed what happens when you get on the wrong side of baby Kim would have leaked the story, so how did the newspaper find out?

Maybe it's not true.

Propaganda. Need a better source.

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What does China stand to benefit? Unless fat boy with short arms and a bad hair comes forward and says this is how we did it . . . Then again no one would believe him either or he was perhaps in a drug and alcohol induced blackout when it happened.

This speaks volumes as to both the culture and morals of NK for a human to be able to do this to a relative.

-----

The official North Korean account on Dec. 12 did not specify how Jang was put to death.

Hong Kong-based pro-Beijing newspaper Wen Wei Po reported that Jang and his five closest aides were set upon by 120 hunting hounds which had been starved for five days.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/01/03/22156917-kim-jong-uns-executed-uncle-was-eaten-alive-by-120-hungry-dogs-report?lite

The Chinese government is going to do nothing. Actually years of brutality, hard slave labor and semi-starvattion in a Chinese gulag is much more cruel than a much quicker death by being eaten alive.

China are very unhappy about this. The 'Uncle' was responsible for forging strong ties with Bejing. The media in Bejing are openly critisising Kim Jong, a move they wouldnt get away with if the Government were not in agreement. It could be the the biggest dogs dinner of a mistake he could have made. Lets hope the Chinese step in before the Fat Un decides he can show his power on an international scale with his Nukes.

• Like 1

I can't imagine any of the 300 officials who supposedly witnessed what happens when you get on the wrong side of baby Kim would have leaked the story, so how did the newspaper find out?

Maybe it's not true.

Maybe there's a North Korea Visa forum for expats in Pyongyang and they got tired of talking about the jet ski operators and they made this up for a little Kim bashing.

• Like 1

There's no confirmation to this tale any more than there is to the uncle being tied to a rocket for the next missle test.

I think such horror is beyond the comprehension of the normal and reasonable human mind. But then we're not dealing with normal or reasonable human minds when it comes to the 'leadership' of North Korea.

Similar horrific tales of human rights abuses in North Korea I've read over the years do lend some substantiation to such claims. Any vicious and criminal dictatorship is capable of all manner of atrocities. Going to all Godwin's Law here. Just look at the Nazi's.

The fact Kim Jong-Un has access to nuclear weapons should be worrying the Chinese, South Koreans, Japanese, US . . . .

China in a very tough position. Can understand their wanting a buffer state in N Korea, at least in the past. Seems that has outlasted it's usefulness. And engagement as means to somewhat keep on a very loose leash. However, Un is so looney toons that his nukes might be used against China if they cut him off, saying China is now tool of imperialists. Biting the hand that feeds him sort of thing.

I think I would rather have a mine field for a buffer state than N. Korea.

The point seems to be, don't mess with Kim Jong-Un.

No, don't "mess with him." Just BOMB the Fat Pig off the face of the earth before the "World goes to The Dogs."

Oh that it was that easy. So, are you OK with the millions that would die from the retaliatory nukes NK would send by missiles to South Korea, Japan and who-knows-whereelse?

The point seems to be, don't mess with Kim Jong-Un.

No, don't "mess with him." Just BOMB the Fat Pig off the face of the earth before the "World goes to The Dogs."

I think this is the kind of reaction someone, somewhere is wanting. War is money.

I really can't believe this is true. It's far too horrible. I'd like to see some proof before thinking about it any further.

Even if it were true, would you let it get out knowing that the international community might react? Even a chest beating lunatic, which he appears to be (but who benefits most from us thinking that?), he wouldn't be so crazy as to think he could afford to fight the entire world, who would no doubt unite if it were true.

• Like 1

The story is being disseminated by dozens of media organizations to include the BBC, The Times of India, NBC News in the USA; also USA Today newspaper and a lot of others.

National Public Radio in the US reported the story but remained skeptical, explaining why:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/01/03/259386090/did-kim-jong-un-feed-his-uncle-to-120-dogs-be-skeptical

Is Kim capable of it? Few would argue he's not given especially that factions exist within the North Korean elites and each faction has identified leaders, i.e., leaders known by name to South Korean intelligence and thus to the Six Party Talks governments (Beijing, Tokyo, Washington, Moscow, Seoul in addition to Pyongyang).

Whatever, Jang and his pro-Beijing reform faction are gone. Reports are that Beijing had twice turned down Kim's requests to visit Beijing, requests delivered personally by Jang - one in 2012 and the second last year. CCP leader Xi Jinping meanwhile continues to have no plans to visit the North.

It's likely true that Xi won't receive the North's bouncing baby boy leader unless he arrives in Beijing with a denuclearization package which Kim absolutely refuses to adopt.

I also need to modify a post I'd made earlier about Beijing's assistance to Pyongyang of oil, food and heaps of USD cash. Xi last year severed the supply of USD cash to Pyongyang but does continue to deliver oil and food.

I also need to modify a post I'd made earlier about Beijing's assistance to Pyongyang of oil, food and heaps of USD cash. Xi last year severed the supply of USD cash to Pyongyang but does continue to deliver oil and food.

Perhaps they could stretch to supplying dog food as well.