You TV members help me? My girl wants cosmetic surgery

quiuvo

I would highly advise against this.

As you said,... you are happy with the way that she is. If she isn't that could indicate deeper problems you haven't yet really encountered.

Reasons to not agree to this:

1. If it goes right (successful op) then that could mean she starts flirting with other guys to exercise her newly found powers of beauty (always a dangerous thing)
  2. If the result is desirable then that opens the Pandora's box to wanting more surgeries,.. once you've agreed to the first it would be hard/impossible to refuse others and if you did refuse she may find other ways (or other guys who can) to pay for her additional procedures.
  3. If the surgery was unsuccessful (bad CS job) you'll get the blame plus feel obligated to pay double the first 50k to fix the original problems

If after having a good chat with her (and perhaps getting her some psychological counseling) she keeps on about wanting the surgery I would personally dump her and move on!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Big milk, small milk both are good. If it makes her happy and is what she wants, and you can afford it,

go for it. She loves you or does not. The CS will just bring your relationship clarity. She will leave

to find greener pastures or she will happily stay with you. tongue.png

Cosmetic surgery can be dangerous as any surgery. No matter that it is a very small risk why take it for a "better" nose or bigger bumpers. Its taking a risk with no reward in the end.

Cosmetic surgery can be dangerous as any surgery. No matter that it is a very small risk why take it for a "better" nose or bigger bumpers. Its taking a risk with no reward in the end.

Bigger bumpers no reward? You ever applied for a dancing job at a go go?

Haha, you realize the OP is just a huge troll, right? Click on his profile and look at all the bizarre threads he's been starting...

I am someone with questions that I hope will be answer by you people. Don't pigeonhole me please.

It would be a bad move.

First of all, Thai women, no matter how beautiful are all insecure about their looks. I'm sure she doesn't need it as you say.

Second (as you also say), she may be getting herself ready for the next guy.

These chicks have to find out that we're not ATM's. The more guys like you cave in the more guys like me are expected to pay for such nonsense.

this allways gets me what happened if she never met you or a guy with money she have to stay as she is thses women who want house education pastic surgery car and more and more because a farang got money well these guys should wake up what if you had girlfriend in the western world and she asked for say $3000 dollers for plastic surgery or was a prostitute would you marry her or entertain her I DONT THINK SO

Since we're on the topic of beauty and cosmetic surgery can you please upload a photo of your girlfriend. I'm curious as to what she looks like tongue.png

You could upload a photo of the winner of Miss Universe on Thaivisa and the pundits here would say she was bum ugly. What is the difference between lipstick and tattooed eye liner? One is on lips and costs more in the long run.

this allways gets me what happened if she never met you or a guy with money she have to stay as she is thses women who want house education pastic surgery car and more and more because a farang got money well these guys should wake up what if you had girlfriend in the western world and she asked for say $3000 dollers for plastic surgery or was a prostitute would you marry her or entertain her I DONT THINK SO

I have a bunch of daughters. The smartest one has had a number of plastic surgeries and has tattoos, her own TV production company, married a millionaire and got a full page spread in NYT in color for her wedding. She is 25 years of age. You think she paid for her own boobs?cheesy.gif

Edited by thailiketoo

Why doesn't she pay for it herself?coffee1.gif

Have you ever had a Thai girlfriend?

She has a Farang husband so she never pays for anything herself. ....555

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Why doesn't she pay for it herself?coffee1.gif

Since leaving nappies no male ever said no to her. Nor did she ever pay for anything. There are women like that. She's just like her mom. She won her first beauty contest at 6 years old and has been riding in a Cadillac ever since.

My advice for those who`s wives or girlfriends are costing you a fortune with their cosmetic makeup and surgery, is to find more attractive women that come already equipped with the right accessories and save yourselves all the expense of having to pay for these beauty treatments and products, or in other words, gain yourselves a head start on the deal.

Edited by Beetlejuice
  • Like 1

"Right now you are beautiful. Take cosmetic surgery and you will not be beautiful. If you do it I will not find you attractive anymore, in fact it is unattractive that you want to have it done."

Something along these lines and she will quickly learn, and drop the subject. I said it myself, to a silly girl that wanted a western nose. Act like it is gross, completely turns you off. She won't ask more than a few times.

If she keeps asking, red flag, she is planning to get an upgrade.

Edited by celso

By way of continuation, can anyone offer advice on where to get the best value for money breast enhancement surgery. Most of the big hospitals charge 100 to 120 thousand Baht.

A friend of mine recently told me that a good friend of his wife just had a boob job done for 50, 000 baht, she recently left her Farang husband so she decided to make some improvements no doubt with the intent of finding a new ATM (AKA Husband) as soon as possible.

I seen a picture (clothed of course) and she looks pretty dam good with her new assets.

50k Baht well spent I say but that would be a Thai only price (no Farang involved as price immediately goes up) and possibly not one of the international standard hospitals but none the less a bargain.

There is nothing that looks quite as good as an attractive skinny little Thai women with big boobs, its a thing of beauty to behold. ...555.

And why on earth should all the lady boys have the best tits in Thailand. ..now makes no sense to me.

Go for it girls, and the bigger the better :-)

• Like 1