Hansum Man - Too Much

David48

I believe it's really dependent on the places you frequent.

Women from bars & sleazy places most ~

"like their man rich, old, cums in 2 mins and almost dead"

Note being "hamsum" is not a prerequisite :)

Best regards

keyboard warrior

Edited by holeyman1

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we certainly do.Young and handsome just does not cut it here unless you have plenty of money.

Well I'm handsome, but do not have loads of money, not young either mind you, and I would say I'm cutting it in Thailand so far.

If you can't cut it in Thailand then you might as well cut it off.

• Like 2

In non-girly bars, young guys are overwhelmed by choice. When I've been anywhere near young guys on bar streets, I am completely invisible. When handsome young guys arrive at their bar seats, the girls go crazy.

I am tired of the bar chase and don't do the scene except to drink, but as an older participant in recent years, I really didn't have much problem attracting company. In summary, there's someone for anyone. OP, don't lose any sleep over appearances. Smiles, decency and money usually work!

Let me clarify it for the OP, bar girls don't go with young guys for two reasons, fuc_k too long and no money. Bar girls like older guys because fuc_k quickly and have more money. So mr OP, get your head out of your ass and wise up, it has nothing to do with your looks. If you survive to an older age in Thailand, you too may reap the rewards of age. Good luck.

Maybe you should first figure out where your own head is at. Generally, younger guys tend to be quick on the trigger, while one of the mixed blessings of being an older guy is that it can take a long time to cum.

• Like 2

David, it's a cross some of us have to bear unfortunately. thumbsup.gif

Yes, Dad said, you will have to learn to live with it. You will have other challenges. More than two. Gal told me once it took her over year to talk with me. Though her reason was about money. Though, her Father was high roller. People's actions are often unknown and all we get it cover story. Their's or ours.

Let me clarify it for the OP, bar girls don't go with young guys for two reasons, fuc_k too long and no money. Bar girls like older guys because fuc_k quickly and have more money. So mr OP, get your head out of your ass and wise up, it has nothing to do with your looks. If you survive to an older age in Thailand, you too may reap the rewards of age. Good luck.

Thank you for that ... but I think you misread the OP ...

Can you be too handsome to be in Thailand?

Mate of mine and I were chatting the other day.

He doesn't live here, but enough of a regular visitor over the years.

Late 30's, not fat, not skinny, average looks ...

He was complaining that he sits at a Bar in Thailand, very few, if any woman come and chat with him.

If he wants some company, he has to go to them.

When he asks, 'Why you not come to me' ... I saw you bla bla with that older big guy.

The reply was that, "other guy easy for chat. But you Hansum Man, not want girl from Bar, sure.

No want to waste my time for talk you" ...

In Thailand, can you be too Hansum ... w00t.gif.pagespeed.ce.fUUOmDCInI.gif

Sadly, I am much older then ' late 30's ' and, unlike my mate ... carry a spare tyre ... unsure.png

But, being Thailand ... maybe there is hope for me yet ... laugh.png

Handsome men don't need to pay prostitutes in Thailand.

Why on earth would a handsome guy go to a girly bar rather than a real bar?

How many movie stars retire to Pattaya?

You would be surprised.

Mate of mine met one of the Baldwin brothers there on holiday.

Then Thai star wise there are a few that have condos there plus holidays. Not forgetting the vice pm has a condo there. Not sure of the name sorry.

Prostitutes choosing you because you can't f***k long is something to look forward to and be proud of? I can think of many other things I'd rather tell my grandkids.

• Like 1

Handsome men don't need to pay prostitutes in Thailand.

Why on earth would a handsome guy go to a girly bar rather than a real bar?

How many movie stars retire to Pattaya?

You would be surprised.

Mate of mine met one of the Baldwin brothers there on holiday.

Then Thai star wise there are a few that have condos there plus holidays. Not forgetting the vice pm has a condo there. Not sure of the name sorry.

Thais have homes there for other reasons.

Never heard of the Baldwin brothers.

Actually, I can't think of any decent actor who has retired in Thailand.

I met Jean Claude Van Damme, Antony Hopkins and Jonathon Rhys Meyers but they were all making movies.

Maybe tell the Grandkids: I have been addicted and quit more drugs than the average guy.

Sure, it's something I'm proud of.

Do you think beating a disease is anything otherwise?

I think I would be more proud of not getting the ''disease' in the first place.

The girls are no fools and will pick up on the body language/attitude of the customer. If he comes across as 'not interested' then usually, that will be the way he will be treated.

If he were to state that he was in fact, hansum, available, wanting company and buying drinks, I don't think there would be a problem............wink.png

Totally agree with this, my buddy came from another country last year, a good looking guy but he never smiles, and the first couple of bars he ask me why I get all the attention..i just said you look like a lump and not smiling. Yes in our country you smile at a girl and they give you that what the hell you smiling at look back, but here you smile and look happy the girls will approach you a lot more, next time I forced him to smile at the first few bars, he was smiling the rest of the trip!

Maybe tell the Grandkids: I have been addicted and quit more drugs than the average guy.

Sure, it's something I'm proud of.

Do you think beating a disease is anything otherwise?

I think I would be more proud of not getting the ''disease' in the first place.

What is that supposed to mean? Are you proud you don't have HIV or cancer?

once u get into a relationship in Thailand the only woman you are allowed to refer to, reminisce about, look at and actually talk to at length to is your own mother. handsome works in parallels with jealousy, uggh Thai jealousy...... that's only your reflection into the pane glass door dear, i didn't jib her...

Most bar girls are very well honed in their "craft". They have learned from experience how to spot an easily controlled and easy to manipulate "mark". A younger guy in decent shape with decent looks does not fit nicely into their profile of a guy they can not only make a quick short-time buck off of, but the older, slovenly, lonely-looking types are more likely to pledge their undying love, devotion and wallet within a few hours of splendored "love" with the crafty, shrewd little lass at the helm of the Love Boat controlling every move, which includes kicking the poor sap to the curb when by funny coincidence, his wallet has been emptied....

• Like 1

I rarely get chated up in bars ,when i once asked a girl why ,she said"you live here ,you know to much ,not worth wasting time on people who live here".

I have noticed that as time has progressed in my 8 years of visiting Thailand that girls have become less friendly in general, but that the best looking girls in bars I visit tend to come and talk to me. I suspect that it is because they can smell my understanding of "Thainess" in all senses of the word over other visitors to their "establishments". I have also learnt this is a curse as the best looking girls are also typically the sharpest tools in the draw.

I do not take girls home, I tend to visit the same bars as I have for the past 8 years so most that do not know me and are not pre-warned by their friends do not come back a 2nd or 3rd time to talk to me and I just get a hello or a wave. But that is OK for me, I go there to look and not for take out. I am 28 years old now. After the first meeting they realise I speak Thai (well beyond "bar talk"), and understand "the business" very well. I am slowly learning not to speak Thai and to try to appear as though I know nothing about Thailand at all.

I would say I am not the best looking by any means but spend a good amount of time at the gym and in front of the mirror being a modern day metrosexual. I want to be 60 and look 40, not the other way around.

I usually get picked up by one of the many bar girl friends I have made over the years on their way to work, and dropped off at the end of the evening too if I want after dinner - they are old friends and we have a mutual understanding and respect for each other. We eat "cart food" in the bars together and have a good time as I bar hop in whichever city I am in. My girlfriend knows what I do and has no issue with it.

I sleep alone, unless I am with my girlfriend of 3 years. But that is by choice. It is not the "fun" that scares me, but what comes after (or sometimes before if you pick the wrong one).

we certainly do.Young and handsome just does not cut it here unless you have plenty of money.

Yes plenty of money is the key..another line is to explain the old girl friend did not want to go to Kho Samui, did not like the cell phone I bought her, she left for an older man over weight, the key is that women will listen to sad news..ya have to look empty and lost...women all women have the nurturing instinct in that you are in pain or distress....another addition is to say I can not find a women whom likes to travel and that you will be going to alone to what every resort you decided to impress them with.

Women's brain are very different from what WE as men see as an attraction...looks are a good entry level, but you have to show in body language you are available...being an older man know how women think...playing pool is a good entry...bending over to shoot women look at the butts and arms..also let them win..always miss the 8 ball and you will be ahead to play the whole game later...

"I don't pay prostitutes for sex. I pay them to go away afterwards."

-- Charlie Sheen

On that basis, there's more of a need for the hansum ones to pay for it.

Not a good example as he is a sex addict.

Huh? blink.png

I would think that would make him a perfect example.

Aren't we all here? Else we wouldn't be here. . .

I met a very attractive woman and commented that she must never have a problem getting dates or attention from men and she replied that her ( average-looking) friends got more attention that she did because men were intimidated by here.

Base on that I decided never to be intimidated by a woman's appearance and it's served me very well.

Maybe the women your friend met were similarly intimidated by his hansum-ness?