webfact

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quote:

[The announcement also asks for understanding from anti-government protesters, stating that vendors of counterfeit whistles are profiting from opportunistic business ventures which would undermine the channel′s enterprise.]

The irony of this !

A TV channel, which has very opportunistically made "premium lightning shaped whistles", to profit from some political unrest situation, states that vendors of "counterfeit" whistles are profiting from opportunistic business ventures !!!

Have they actually patented their whistles ??

I think this is the real thing.

I've never blown it, bought it about a month ago near Siriraj

2014-01-16_155954_zps77ab1165.jpg

Hmmm....made in Japan I see. Pity they couldn't have bought locally, considering the political correctness and all.coffee1.gif

Copyright infringement? On a whistle? Sounds like corruption to me! Blue Sky must protect its monopoly interests at the protection sites for sure! Can't have any honest competitive capitalism now, can we?

Doh!!! You beat me to it!! Almost my thoughts exactly!

Oh the irony!!!!

Irony? You expected Blue Sky to say; Copy as many as you want because the more the better?

Nick did you get your official bluesky whistle with your contract:D

Are you trolling again or you really didn't know that Bluesky is a free channel? You can watch by satellite or internet.

Come on !!! No one can be that stupid, everyone knows that you can only copy foreign products in Thailand.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

They are probably all made in China and the lantard as well.

The origin whistles are with Yingluck portrait only. I guess her knickers are pretty full biggrin.png

999 Baht priced whistle, fair offer to Chinese yellow protester who posted in Facebook with big table: " I'm dam_n rich, I don't want 2000 B / day for my protest!"

I have seen many comments there, this was the most popular: "you are dam_n idiot"

• Like 1

Business is Business ......

same as the guy trying to copy starbucks i do believe lets not have double standards eh...it may only be a whistle but i bet you would be pissed off if you unwittingly thought you paid for the real mc,coy then finding its a copy..rules is rules as they say...

• Like 1

show my your patents.

Surely whistles are in the public domain, since the copyright would have expired well before copyright even existed.

Mr Whistle (and Mr Crappa's) family would still be getting royalties today?

Furthermore, Blue Sky channel would take legal action against manufacturers of these counterfeit items, according to the statement posted on Facebook.

The outcome would be interesting as Montblanc, Hermes, Apple, Luis Viton, Prada, Microsoft etc. etc. etc. are trying this for years...

• Like 1

One can only wonder what the punishment shall be if you're caught selling counterfeit whistles???

Just when I thought I had heard/seen it all within this unique country,

here comes the mess behind a simple whistle.

Another day or two and the protestors will have much more to worry about,

than a childish whistle.

The rice farmers are coming...and they have a legitimate compliant to sort out.

One can only hope they don't get distracted by these child whistles,

that everyone seems to be so proud to put into their mouths.

These toys could of come in handy during kids day...NOT!

IT'S OFFICIAL! Yep, I have now heard it all! cheesy.gif

In a place where copying is a culture, worldwide patents infringed by all, from top to bottom. Someone has blown the whistle and gone and got all upset over their 'unique' little racket-maker being duplicated by another.

Beyond that, words fail me. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 2