Woman had drugs worth Bt7m: Thai Customs

webfact

Woman had drugs worth Bt7m: Customs
The Nation

30224483-01.jpeg?1389919717160

BANGKOK: -- The Customs Department yesterday announced the arrest of a 26-year-old Thai woman for smuggling 2,090 grams of crystal meth worth Bt7 million in street value from China's Shenzhen City into Thailand.

Nanthicha Tipplook, who was arrested at Don Mueang Airport after officials discovered the drugs allegedly concealed in her luggage, reportedly confessed that she was hired by a Nigerian man in exchange for Bt10,000, said department deputy chief Paisal Cheunjit.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-01-17

Anyone that hires someone to smuggle 7 million of drugs for 10000 baht should be hung by the balls, what a <deleted>....

Anyway in the USA Meth heads cook meth at home themselves using products they purchased in a shop.

How come the Thai people cant produce there own?

"Say no to Meth"

I always have mixed feelings when I read story's like this .

Happy that the hard drugs not get on the street , and sad that a (stupid) young womens life is over.

Feel sorry for her family .

Good job of Thai Customs .

Hope they get the Nigerian to .

Why don't they just stop letting Nigerians into Thailand in the first place. I don't see as they bring any value to the country.

If this women was not exposed to the person(s) that set her up, this would not have happened. Seems like an easy solution

to a difficult problem.

Why don't they just stop letting Nigerians into Thailand in the first place. I don't see as they bring any value to the country.

If this women was not exposed to the person(s) that set her up, this would not have happened. Seems like an easy solution

to a difficult problem.

<<Why don't they just stop letting Nigerians into Thailand in the first place.>>

Because they'll be replaced by another nationality.

• Like 1

to a difficult problem.

Hey, what would the crazies do at night without the Wa Wa's on Sukumvitt and Soi 11 do when all the legal bars close - the only time you see the West African Mob is after hours on the streets selling their garbage, monitoring all the Noisy street Volkswagon bars and scamming tourists. Just watching tem is funny stuff..............

Transporting more than 2 keys of ice for 10k baht. These people mean business. Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

2 kilos very little, if you follow the busts here, 29 kilos at a Bangkok mall this week and on it goes. They can make it here and do, in the triangle as well as the yaba/speed pills. Most of the consumers are Thai, that is why there is the Thai smile.

to a difficult problem.

I used to think the same thoughts. We had a notorious pub near us that stayed open very late, full of criminals and drugs etc.

Years later a friend from the police told me that they left it there as they knew where to find all the idiots late at night and that as it was notorious, nobody decent had to go near it. Following crimes, they would often intercept stolen cars etc. as the criminals often headed for this pub. If most of em stayed and drank them selves senseless it was preferable to having them out on the streets sober or fighting drunk.

I believe these people are very closely watched indeed.