Chinese chartered flights to Thailand 'cancelled'

webfact

Let's get real here. Thailand is actually a country that is controlled by Chinese people. If you look at the leaders of Thailand's political parties, you will notice that these people look the same as the people who have got Chinese take-away shops and restaurants back home in England. That's because those people ARE Chinese, okay, they're actually people who have got Chinese ancestry. You will also notice that the most of the Thais that have big bussinesses and flash cars are also Chinese.
What Thailand needs is a new government that is made up of the Thais themselves, not Chinese or Chinese-Thais.
Thailand, after all, can only be run by the Thais themselves. Maybe, this is the solution to the problem that we see in Thailand today.

Let's get real here. Thailand is actually a country that is controlled by Chinese people. If you look at the leaders of Thailand's political parties, you will notice that these people look the same as the people who have got Chinese take-away shops and restaurants back home in England. That's because those people ARE Chinese, okay, they're actually people who have got Chinese ancestry. You will also notice that the most of the Thais that have big bussinesses and flash cars are also Chinese.

What Thailand needs is a new government that is made up of the Thais themselves, not Chinese or Chinese-Thais.

Thailand, after all, can only be run by the Thais themselves. Maybe, this is the solution to the problem that we see in Thailand today.

you will notice that these people look the same as the people who have got Chinese take-away shops and restaurants back home in England.

cheesy.gif

​Quality!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

No Chinese tourists will bad news for some hotels as they will lose revenue but it's an ill wind that blows nobody any good and the beneficiaries here will be the hotel cleaners who will be delighted not to have to keep cleaning spittle off the lobby floors all day.

typo

I am not saying, that their (Chinese) way is wrong, but I personally prefer Thai people and their habits. I remember, skiing Whistler, with Chinese people bumping and pushing people out of the way, to get to the front of the lift lineup. Well, I'm about 95kg, a good skier and I sure as hell didn't put up with their crap, in my own Country. Maybe that's the way they are, the way they are raised, or what they had to do, to survive in China, but keep them the he*l away from me.

I rather watch some cute, rich Thai girl, in her Mercedes, picking her nose and "digging for gold", for a minute, at the red light, than to watch the constant spitting, everywhere, by Chinese people. I also don't take kindly, to watch people getting pushed around. Neither does my Thai wife!

Go home and take Ms. Yingluck with you wai2.gif

Actually, take Abhisit back home to China ! :)

You're winding us up right? No?

So here's an immediate problem I see with your plan: What if a Thai has "interbred" with a Chinese and he/she gets elected to government. Do they get only half a job? "Hello, I'm the half-Minister of Commerce". Or do you do genetic tests to see if part of them originally came from Yunnan or the Beijing area?

This is not the solution.

The solution is called 'voting' and 'abiding by the vote' and forgetting about ethnicity. We've been doing this voting thing in Europe and the Americas and other regions for (in some cases) a century or more. We reckon it works quite well.

Edited by tilac2

What a stupid statement to make that by holding big events in areas previously occupied by protesters you will regain tourist confidence. Typical Thai always thinking out of the toilet instead of 'out of the box'.

Amazing Thailand: It could begin with smarter people.

No Chinese tourists will bad news for some hotels as they will lose revenue but it's an ill wind that blows nobody any good and the beneficiaries here will be the hotel cleaners who will be delighted not to have to keep cleaning spittle off the lobby floors all day.

typo

I am not saying, that their (Chinese) way is wrong, but I personally prefer Thai people and their habits. I remember, skiing Whistler, with Chinese people bumping and pushing people out of the way, to get to the front of the lift lineup. Well, I'm about 95kg, a good skier and I sure as hell didn't put up with their crap, in my own Country. Maybe that's the way they are, the way they are raised, or what they had to do, to survive in China, but keep them the he*l away from me.

I rather watch some cute, rich Thai girl, in her Mercedes, picking her nose and "digging for gold", for a minute, at the red light, than to watch the constant spitting, everywhere, by Chinese people. I also don't take kindly, to watch people getting pushed around. Neither does my Thai wife!

Who cares what you prefer? Your opinion doesn't mean anything. I am sure some thai or some other foreigner would rather you be gone than have your over arrogant, innate belief of your superiority attitude and constant harrassment of thai ladies in thailand. The minute you hear that you would be so angry and somehow think it is ok for you to act that way.

typo

Actually, take Abhisit back home to China ! :)

typical comment from a kent upperclass nobody..If you want someone who is not "real"Thai look no further thsn the fugitive criminal brother of the puppet barbie PM

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

typo

Actually, take Abhisit back home to China ! smile.png

typical comment from a kent upperclass nobody..If you want someone who is not "real"Thai look no further thsn the fugitive criminal brother of the puppet barbie PM

King Alfred. I'm not an upperclass man. So, it's okay for Kurtgruen to say that the Chinese tourists should go home and take Yingluck with them. But it's NOT okay for me to mention the same thing about Abhisit ??

By the way, I reckon it's pretty silly for people to make comments about how Chinese tourists are bad, and how they're not going to be missed. I know, from the prvious post you made, that you also feel the same way.

I too used to live in Kent, and therefore know that the town of Tonbridge is a lo-so railway-junction working-class sort of place, a distant aunt used to live there & a niece still does, I suspect that kingalfred is thinking of nearby Royal Tunbridge Wells, which used to be a favourite retirement-destination for colonial-types, when he says "kent upperclass nobody" ?

Renowned for its mineral-waters, its older residents were also famous for writing to the formerly-great pre-Dirty-Digger Times-of-London, and for signing their diatribes 'disgusted of Tunbridge Wells' !

And happily for K.Arisaman's friends' charter-airline, I would expect the Chinese tourist-trade to bounce back, once the current troubles end, even without special tours of Bangkok's famous bombing-sites & shooting-sites & formerly-occupied-Ministries.

But I do wonder what new class of 'tourist-tat' souvenirs might be produced, to commemorate the famous anti-government protests, for sale to the visitors from another country, where peaceful-protests by the populace have also famously been discouraged by the authorities ? rolleyes.gif

Edited by Ricardo
  • Like 1

I too used to live in Kent, and therefore know that the town of Tonbridge is a lo-so railway-junction working-class sort of place, a distant aunt used to live there & a niece still does, I suspect that kingalfred is thinking of nearby Royal Tunbridge Wells, which used to be a favourite retirement-destination for colonial-types, when he says "kent upperclass nobody" ?

Renowned for its mineral-waters, its older residents were also famous for writing to the formerly-great pre-Dirty-Digger Times-of-London, and for signing their diatribes 'disgusted of Tunbridge Wells' !

And happily for K.Arisaman's friends' charter-airline, I would expect the Chinese tourist-trade to bounce back, once the current troubles end, even without special tours of Bangkok's famous bombing-sites & shooting-sites & formerly-occupied-Ministries.

But I do wonder what new class of 'tourist-tat' souvenirs might be produced, to commemorate the famous anti-government protests, for sale to the visitors from another country, where peaceful-protests by the populace have also famously been discouraged by the authorities ? rolleyes.gif

"Tonbridge is a lo-so railway-junction working-class sort of place", ha, brilliant !

Right, the train station. You walk out, turn left, and walk a bit. The road dips a bit, and goes into the High Street. Once you're on the High Street, the public library is on a road on the left. You can actually see the back wall of the library when you're on the High Street. Now everybody knows that I really am familiar with Tonbridge ! :)

Back to the Chinese tourists. Actually, I do sympathise with Pattaya bar-owners who feel "they've paid for their hotel rooms, and they stay and eat in their hotels, and they come out for a big group walk, but practically none of them actually drink in the bars when they are on a group walk" ! :)

But still, we shouldn't start smirking when 'Asian tour groups' (or any other tourists) might stop coming here for the time being.

• Like 1