Chalerm vows to resort to talks in dealing with protesters

webfact

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Suthep and his thugs only want to destroy the country, so why try to talk with a mad man. Either fully invoke the SOE or drop it. As of now the SOE has been worthless.

you are so easily miss led

The Govt, have made a massive mistake

If they hold an election during a SOE, they will be taken back to court and the full election will be thrown out

The mad man is not in this country and he seems to be making massive mistake, after massive mistake

Yingluck and her currupt mob are drowning now and just grasping at any piece of wood the floats by

Lets just hope when the new government is formed that the courts will quickly come down with a verdict on all those charged and they be banned from politics for life if found guilty, and that includes Suthep if he is found guilty or curruption

If we are to have a temporary committee in charge then lets make is balanced and some one from all areas of Thailand be part of the committee

Dream on, it will be the same old gang. I would bet on a fix being engineered which will put Abhisit in the Prime Minister's chair by Songkran. Suthep will go back to running his fiefdom in the south, palm oil rackets and all.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Maybe you are right

But all we can do is keep an open mind

All democrats are not currupt or bad

All Red shirts are not currupt or bad

and I hope not all parlimentarians are not currupt or bad

If we can form a committee from these Thais

Thailand has a chance to put all this behind them with the Thailand Party

some times things are achieved by dreaming and then making

• Like 2

Suthep and his thugs only want to destroy the country, so why try to talk with a mad man. Either fully invoke the SOE or drop it. As of now the SOE has been worthless.

You can have your opinion, however is there even a scrap of evidence that would lead anyone to conclude that Suthep wants to destroy Thailand. Why would he want to destroy the country? It is arguable whether his methods might work and how damaging they are, or even if his motivation is something else. Does he want to destroy Thailand. I think absolutely not. Same for the protestors, they are out protesting for what they believe. You can disagree with what they believe. At the same time I am sure that some people are there because they are bored, or need the money and are employed as a guard.

you are so easily miss led

The Govt, have made a massive mistake

If they hold an election during a SOE, they will be taken back to court and the full election will be thrown out

The mad man is not in this country and he seems to be making massive mistake, after massive mistake

Yingluck and her currupt mob are drowning now and just grasping at any piece of wood the floats by

Lets just hope when the new government is formed that the courts will quickly come down with a verdict on all those charged and they be banned from politics for life if found guilty, and that includes Suthep if he is found guilty or curruption

If we are to have a temporary committee in charge then lets make is balanced and some one from all areas of Thailand be part of the committee

Good comment. Just drop the "you are so easily miss led" (even if you meant "you are so easy miss L.E.D.")

Boy the Thais really love their abbreviated, overly empowered, yet useless organizations. CMPO, CAPO, PDRC, USD, PTP,... And all English of course!

I am lost in translation since I have seriously started paying attention to Thai politic sometime in November 2013.

• Like 2

100.000 baht tax money per protestor to go home and vote for ptp next elections, that might do it

sorry you should have said

at the next postponed election

The Feb 2 Election is a waste of Rice Growers money as no mater who wins

A parliment can not be formed, as there will be a like of mps

• Like 1

This just in:

The Center for Maintaining Peace and Order (CMPO), formerly known as CAPO, has undergone another name change. Labor Minister Chalerm Yubamrung heading the center declared:

"Boys'n gurlz, letsch jusss call it what it iiss...CCMM, Center for the Creation of Mischief and Mayhem, hic! That's all, ffolkes!"

• Like 1

tezzainoz you are another one who is blocked. don't waste your time posting here I care less what you have to say.

Maybe you need to start your own forum where you are the only one that posts if you're going to block anyone that you disagree with.

Sent from my phone ...

God I wish he would, then he could stop wasting our bandwidth with his constant stream of complete biased crap !

you should take a look for yourself that the anti-govt protesters are NOT thugs, you must be short sighted or losing sight! you are falling for s..t of the govt. The SOE is obviously illegitimate otherwise they shld have announced it nation wide! Think man!

Edited by shiok

This just in:

The Center for Maintaining Peace and Order (CMPO), formerly known as CAPO, has undergone another name change. Labor Minister Chalerm Yubamrung heading the center declared:

"Boys'n gurlz, letsch jusss call it what it iiss...CCMM, Center for the Creation of Mischief and Mayhem, hic! That's all, ffolkes!"

emoticon-cartoon-022.gif

'Mr Chalerm disclosed a plan to seek talks with the PDRC in a bid to peacefully reclaim the protest sites,'

So not talks to resolve anything, just a 'get out of here' conversation. Yeah, that's going to work.

The two pick-up trucks they need to drive away the protesters with are booked for the next couple of days, hence the delay!coffee1.gif

Nowhereman, I see your total "thug" and "mad man" counts continues to rise...!!

It was already destroyed by your mad man in Dubai

• Like 1

Sending Chalerm as a diplomat is ridiculous

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

They did that before when he went to Malaysia and look what happened.

tnews_1357726704_1371_zps0b0a13ad.jpg

Well he couldn't help it, he was Brahms and Liszt - poor guy, must be the enormous pressure of being a Mr nobody.

'Mr Chalerm disclosed a plan to seek talks with the PDRC in a bid to peacefully reclaim the protest sites,'

So not talks to resolve anything, just a 'get out of here' conversation. Yeah, that's going to work.

The two pick-up trucks they need to drive away the protesters with are booked for the next couple of days, hence the delay!coffee1.gif

Much as I dislike suthep and no matter how much I'd like him to go home, I think you may be underestimating the support this protest still has.

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1

Much as I dislike suthep and no matter how much I'd like him to go home, I think you may be underestimating the support this protest still has.

Correct, for everyone attending the rallies, there are probably many many more who are not in the position to attend due to work, family, health, distance etc etc.

tezzainoz you are another one who is blocked. don't waste your time posting here I care less what you have to say.

Rather than block a TV member, might I suggest an alternative? This is based on a drinking game from the U.S. It's called "Hi, Bob!" Once upon a time there was a TV show/series called The Bob Newhart Show and in every episode Bob, the star of the show, is greeted with "Hi, Bob" many, MANY times...and for each Hi, Bob, you take a drink. You can probably guess the rest.

In the past, fed up with all roads lead to Thaksin, I altered the game such that every time one of the usual suspects mentioned mr. T, I'd take a drink (actually I substituted a drink for 10 push ups). And when mr. was not mentioned in the OP, but the TV member slipped his name in, I'd have to drink twice (or 30 push ups..etc.)

It goes without saying that mr. T can be replaced with Suthep or spelling errors/grammar errors by yours truly and drinks and push ups...well, you get the idea.

Forgive me for hijacking this thread. Road to hell and all that.

They needed an SOE so they could talk??

Sent from my phone ...

agree - what was the point of it, my guess is that without the army on board it was pointless anyway - the only thing I could see happening is the police alone trying to enforce it and the army getting involved to protect the protestors from the police

The whole thing is a joke and a shambles

This imposition of the emergency decree is unlawful. As the former chief judge of the Supreme Court said yesterday, a sitting prime minister has the right to impose an emergency decree, but that a caretaker prime minister no longer has this power, as a caretaker prime minister no longer has the power of the purse, either. Also, he pointed out that the Constitutional Court - on three occasions - deemed the protests lawful and constitutional. So this Robert Mugabe push to implement an emergency decree on the eve of an election, which will now extend far beyond it, with now a vigorous campaign afoot to muzzle the freedom of the media for what now will be an indefinite period of journalistic paralysis - is now creating the dynamics of an authoritarian state, and one that can never be removed.

• Like 2

you really do want blood on the streets don't you. maybe go join the red shirt thugs when they come to Bangkok to kick out your beloved caretaker government!

• Like 2

Come on, who can take Chalerm the clown seriously any longer. Some of us are still waiting for him to cut his head off. Chalerm is a disgrace and an embarrassment not only for this government but also for any decent human being. It's actually astonishing that people like him can get as high as he's got. Beyond ridiculuous.