Thailand Live Sunday 26th Jan 2014

Lite Beer

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RT@Lerlaforever: Suthep: We feel hurt to lose a brave person whose life was taken by cruel tyrants

Suthep: But let me remind u that we still have to be patient and stick to our non violence rally.

Suthep: We protested at election sites as we don't want the same government to come back

Suthep: We went to protest with bare hands but we were abused, several injured and still at hospitals

Suthep: A protester from Nakhon Sri Thammarat got shot in the face, waiting for operation

Suthep: I believe the gunman who shot Khun Suthin was either sent by police or special armed group from Khmer

Suthep: Some good police told me 80 snipers hide in buildings waiting for time to shoot people

Suthep: I have lost all my faith in police. I doubt if that gunman was already sent back or in police's protection

Suthep: All army forces, pls listen me. If the gunman is really from Cambodia, our country is invaded. Army must do sth.

RT@Lerlaforever: SUthep: Or if the gunman is one of the thugs, I beg the three army leaders to send forces to protect us

Suthep: If any military officials are listening, pls tell ur commanders to send help. (Crowds still calling out for army)

Suthep: I'm not asking military to stage coup, I'm just asking help for innocent people. (crowds yelling "Come out the army!)

RT@Lerlaforever: Suthep: Things that have happened indicate clearly that THaksin's regime will make (government) do anything to hold on to power.

RT@Lerlaforever: Suthep: For Yingluk and the man in real power THaksin, no matter what u do to us, we will never give up.

RT@Lerlaforever: Suthep: If police wish to come catch protest leaders, dress in uniform and come at day time, Don't show up under cover at night

RT@Lerlaforever: Suthep: If police still serve Yingluk and Thaksin, they don't deserve police uniform.

RT@Lerlaforever: Suthep: Allowing culprits to throw bomb and shoot us at day time is not a police behavior. It's terrorist acts.

• Like 1