Suthep will be arrested soon, should surrender to avoid violence: Chalerm

Lite Beer

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In other words if we cant get to him to arrest him we will kill him.

And likely anyone around him.

But of course Chalerm wont be there he hasn't got the guts to stand up to anything but a microphone.

He seems to have the guts to stand up to the whole Thaksin dictatorial regime.

Arrest him for exercising his democratic right and protesting against rampant criminality and a regime run by an unellected fugitive on the run from Dubai. That's more like it.

Edited by ianf

Good stuff.

Perhaps than can seize all the assets he stole off the tax payer in the palm oil scandal whilst their at it.

I don't think chalerm wants any past cases of corruption investigated. He's got his own skeletons to keep hidden.

Is his son going to take part in the arrest of suthep I wonder.

Chalerm has a garage full of skeletons, including a

25 million baht Bentley

post-198911-0-48584900-1390695786_thumb.

and a 26 million baht Rolls Royce

post-198911-0-92767300-1390695840_thumb.

• Like 1

"Chalerm, an outspoken veteran politician with a background in the police force, said he was unsure whether the arresting police officers would take recourse to an extrajudicial killing in case of armed resistance.

"I don't know if there will be extrajudicial killings. I will not be among the arresting officers. But whatever will happen or if there may be loss, people should understand that the police will use their good judgement," Chalerm said."

He really said that?

Chalerm's pretty dumb if he said that. I guess he was asked whether any of the guards will be killed and that was his response. What he should've said is 'I hope not - police will act according to the law' etc. Not 'he doesn't know'. Was it really such a good idea to put this guy in charge again?

Anyway, Suthep's guards are armed, and people will die if police try to break up the protest. That's almost certain. I see no reason it wouldn't be a similar mess to 2010. So I favour a negotiated solution rather than crackdown. Problem is, Suthep keeps saying he's not willing to negotiate... and his demands are not something the govt could ever agree to.

(edit: I already know Chalerm is a buffoon - it's just every time he speaks you think 'that's it, that's as bad as it gets', then he speaks again... )

Edited by Emptyset
  • Like 1

You mean the democratic vote under the SOE? Oh I see, sorry for my misunderstanding. Hang them all then <deleted>.

Again, read the article before you post. They should be brought in alive if possible, but if they resist and are killed it's not the police's fault. And yes, a democratic vote under SOE. If you fascists would respect democracy and voted instead of trying to disrupt it, the SOE would not be necessary.

I read the article, then I read your words. Are you now denying you are advocating this?

Advocating what? I want them brought in dead or alive. They need to arrested to protect the Thai democracy.

• Like 1

You mean the democratic vote under the SOE? Oh I see, sorry for my misunderstanding. Hang them all then <deleted>.

Again, read the article before you post. They should be brought in alive if possible, but if they resist and are killed it's not the police's fault. And yes, a democratic vote under SOE. If you fascists would respect democracy and voted instead of trying to disrupt it, the SOE would not be necessary.

Ha ha well somebody's woken up on the wrong side of the bed!

I read the article, then I read your words. Are you now denying you are advocating this?

Advocating what? I want them brought in dead or alive. They need to arrested to protect the Thai democracy.

Ok you made your point. Kill them all if necessary cause they are protesting.

• Like 1

Putting Chalerm in charge just goes to show how little the guy in Dubai cares about Thailand

Arrest or kill suthep and Bangkok will be over run by the student wing rampaging and rioting

IMO Thaksin and possible Chalerm deserve charges for crimes against humanity for previous events

Now Chalerm spouting off about "extrajuducial killings" when referring to arresting Suthep ... same MO as war on drugs

Looks like Chalerm is Thaksin's "sammy the Bull gravano" .... paid to do a specific job

I wouldn't stress too much.

Chalerm has completed zero of his assignments in the last 5 years

I'm still wondering why he didn't have his head cut off… wasn't that a promise he made?

I woke up just fine actually. And felt even better when I read the good news this morning.

I agree!! :-):-):-)

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

No, again. I want them arrested. But if they resist they should be met with deadly force if necessary. How is that difficult for you to understand?

• Like 1

He's the kid that refuses to get off the Dodgems (bumper-car in the US) when the music stops and its time for new kids to have a go. Actually the politics here is very much like Dodgems lol, the car never goes further than a metre or so before bouncing randomly into another Dodgem car and coming to a jarring halt. "Come in number 9, your time is up!" Let somebody else have a go behind the wheel.

What About Thaksin Shouldn't he be brought in??? He Has been convicted and Has outstanding warrant on him and his known wear a bouts are know….

Suthep Has not ordered the killing of people as mr t has.. Shouldn't this government be going after the real criminals… And not someone just because he is campaigning agents them? and that is what he is doing...

• Like 1

Well, if they need someone to lead an extrajudicial killing spree, they certainly chose the right man to head up the cause!

Easy to make up accusations without any proof.

? What proof do I need? Chalerm admitted that extrajudicial killing is acceptable in his eyes. Read the article.

• Like 2

No, again. I want them arrested. But if they resist they should be met with deadly force if necessary. How is that difficult for you to understand?

I understand you advocate killing them if necessary for protesting / blocking roads...

What's next - public executions for writing X on the ballot?

How's the voting going by the way?

I woke up just fine actually. And felt even better when I read the good news this morning.

You know how Chalerm shoots his mouth off after overdosing on ear medicine. I doubt he'll remember what he even said last night to the reporters.

Edited by tominbkk

I'm still wondering why he didn't have his head cut off… wasn't that a promise he made?

What he said was:

"If I fail [to bring Thaksin home] I'll accept sole responsibility. You can behead me,"

And he said that at a red shirt rally. So assuming he meant the red shirt could behead him.

"I don't know if there will be extrajudicial killings. I will not be among the arresting officers. But whatever will happen or if there may be loss, people should understand that the police will use their good judgement," Chalerm said.

Wtffffffffff?

The guy is so dangerously insane...he shouldn't be in charge of any form of police work.

Thaksin obviously installed this goon......I only hope we don't see the violence and bloodshed he wants!

• Like 1

What he said was:

"If I fail [to bring Thaksin home] I'll accept sole responsibility. You can behead me,"

And he said that at a red shirt rally. So assuming he meant the red shirt could behead him.

So he is not a man who keeps to his promises.

Pretty reasonable - Suthep and his cohorts have said enough to hang themselves. Time to go to the monkey house. However being filthy rich and corrupt - they won't see prison anytime soon after all this is thailand.

did you think that all by yourself.!!?... maybe you shoulnt have a voice in the matter. cause you obviously dont know anything.

"I don't know if there will be extrajudicial killings. I will not be among the arresting officers. But whatever will happen or if there may be loss, people should understand that the police will use their good judgement," Chalerm said.

Wtffffffffff?

The guy is so dangerously insane...he shouldn't be in charge of any form of police work.

Thaksin obviously installed this goon......I only hope we don't see the violence and bloodshed he wants!

If Suthep doesn't resist and his goons lay down their weapons then it should be straight forward and peaceful. The outcome is totally in Sutheps hands