thai police interested in my GF!

deavenger

Be nice to the policeman, invite him out when you go drinking. If you're a reasonable person (happy, calm, generous, etc) he won't screw you over and you'll be able to count on him if you have problems with other people.

so far .. we are not hostile...

she only answers what she needs to .. and if he tries asking pushy questions, she just smile and tells him .. she already has a bf..

if i am nice and brings him for drinks.. would i been seen as bribing him?

he is also very interested in know what i work.. and also ask her how much i earn..

I fear he wants money...

clap2.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

drinks dont even registrar as bribes here, if you need to bribe him your wallet will feel it. and dont be bashful about it, bribing is part of Thai culture whistling.gif

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WE know op is ez target. He bought a ...girl a noodle shop. Could it be girl and cop are seeing if they can extract more baht form op? If guys is still subsidizing ,girl can see it aint gonna work. A cop can see a business oppurunity a mile away when farang is involved. Esp. one who buys business for girls.

Edited by billSMITH

WE know op is ez target. He bought a ...girl a noodle shop. Could it be girl and cop are seeing if they can extract more baht form op? If guys is still subsidizing ,girl can see it aint gonna work. A cop can see a business oppurunity a mile away when farang is involved. Esp. one who buys business for girls.

doubt so..I know her for a year and we talk ever night till midnight and I call her 5 am to wake up for shop..she is contactable every time by line or tango plus I visit Thailand about every 2 weeks

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

you only give her 5 hours to sleep! Maybe she hired cop to eliminate you from the planet earth. I feel bad for the girl! Does she have a history of entertaining men - you know KARAOKE work.

not me..she needs to wake up early for preparation. ..anyway her shop closes early about 3pm

Be nice to the policeman, invite him out when you go drinking. If you're a reasonable person (happy, calm, generous, etc) he won't screw you over and you'll be able to count on him if you have problems with other people.

so far .. we are not hostile...

she only answers what she needs to .. and if he tries asking pushy questions, she just smile and tells him .. she already has a bf..

if i am nice and brings him for drinks.. would i been seen as bribing him?

he is also very interested in know what i work.. and also ask her how much i earn..

I fear he wants money...

he is sizing up the competition, you would want to know the same in his position.

its up to your gf to deal with him, but i certainly wouldn't worry until he has given you clear reason to do so.

i highly doubt he would mess you up, but given the chance he will steal your woman

Let her talk to the Pavena foundation. if they take it up, the officer won't come there again.

what is pavena foundation?

anyway .. we will not do anything now since it does not look serious as yet..

he is still a friendly patron...

The pavena foundation for woman and children.

She is no lady to mess with and gets things done. She currently happens to be one of the caretaker ministers.

http://www.pavena.thai.com/emain.html

• Like 1

She must be a hotty...any pics ?

Please!!!!!!!!!!! You think a hottie is going to go the noodle shop route.

Anyway.....You buy a shop to teach a young girl whats its like to work- may or may not work.

You dont buy a shop for a girl youve seen nude.

I bet girl will get bored after the novelty wears off and op will have a worthless noodle shop and prolly no gf.

What makes guys think buying Noodles , Hair, shops will work? I dont get it!

What about that noodle seller or was it somtum...that became an international supermodel ?

If you girlfriend is happy with you, then she will turn him down in a nice way and no harm no foul. An attractive girl have years and years of experience in doing that anywhere in the world.

And if you feel this dude is threathening then have a chat with him and look him in the eye, not the first time you've had to deal with blokes going after a girl you're with is it?

• Like 1

I'm not scared to go eye to eye ..we are missing the plot..my qn what the authority of police officer. .

None, as long as YOU do not lift a finger in the shop. smile.png

hmm mm. .it's that serious?

I'm not scared to go eye to eye ..we are missing the plot..my qn what the authority of police officer. .

Its very bloody serious...you lift a pot and you're goose is cooked.

Ok, deavenger, I've changed my mind. You should dump this girl. And next time you have a new GF, and another cop hits on her, you can dump her too. And the next GF.....

On a separate note, this situation is somewhat unusual. Thai guys aren't normally interested in the sorts of girls that farang guys are with. Usually, it's other farang guys who are interested in the sorts of girls that farangs are with.

• Like 1

The pavena foundation for woman and children.

She is no lady to mess with and gets things done. She currently happens to be one of the caretaker ministers.

http://www.pavena.thai.com/emain.html

This is an excellent organization, but deals with domestic violence and sex industry trafficking - genuine violent slave-trade stuff, not the way western media uses the term.

I doubt they'd be interested in this totally normal humdrum love-triangle drama going on here, doesn't sound like what this BiB is doing would even qualify as "harassment" in the west, he's being perfectly polite and reasonable, it's the OP that's being paranoid over-reacting.

• Like 1

does she deliver

you mean do delivery?

no man, i mean does she dee liver. you know like liver in the noodles. i like a bit of liver with me noodles man.

sorry its just my accent. where i come from when we say do it sounds like dee

hence does she deliver - dee liver - do liver

so does she - i mean does she deliver?

Translated litteralty in Thai, as in ''Doing liver'' or ''eating liver'' means something nasty, like having sex. It's street slang

If your gf is attractive, then the cop is probably interested in making your gf his gik. She won't tell you about it, he won't either, you would never know what was happening while you are not in Thailand.

If your gf is not attractive, then he is interested in financial gains from the shop, either from your gf or her family.

or... well, we are missing alot of info to provide any proper insight or foresight in your situation, we can only speculate

so how much does it cost to set up a noodle place and what is the potential monthly profit.

it is not in the city.. but in rama 2

startup is about 130,000 baht

as I say.. still not able to see profit much as she has to learn how to bring down the cost...

food cost is high... trying many ways to bring down the cost.....as in looking for cheaper ingredients..

monthly rent is about 3500 baht..

rent is way to high man she will never make profit. divide that 3500 + electric+water+gas+wages into how many bowls of Noodles she will have to sell in a month

honestly tell us, is your gf a super-top-model or is she just turned 16 yo? Otherwise i dont see why you gf is telling you <deleted>laugh.png

no one told you already on the forum, if a thai girl have the choice between a thai cop and a farang. Moment ...a choice? there is no choice!laugh.png

honestly tell us, is your gf a super-top-model or is she just turned 16 yo? Otherwise i dont see why you gf is telling you <deleted>laugh.png

no one told you already on the forum, if a thai girl have the choice between a thai cop and a farang. Moment ...a choice? there is no choice!laugh.png

you are missing the plot too..I don't have a problem with my gf. ..I.juat want to know if the cop gets too pushy..what are the avenues I have to report him

You can't report a Thai official to an other Thai oriented/managed official instance and expect them to help you. This is true especially when it's about a police officer. It may sound harsh, but all you can do is to break up with your gf and have the cop have her, for your own good.

so how much does it cost to set up a noodle place and what is the potential monthly profit.

it is not in the city.. but in rama 2

startup is about 130,000 baht

as I say.. still not able to see profit much as she has to learn how to bring down the cost...

food cost is high... trying many ways to bring down the cost.....as in looking for cheaper ingredients..

monthly rent is about 3500 baht..

Does the policeman pay for his food?

Put strong laxitive's in his noodles, that will put him off coming.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

you are missing the plot too..I don't have a problem with my gf. ..I.juat want to know if the cop gets too pushy..what are the avenues I have to report him

You would be stupid to even think about it.

Being "pushy" is not a legal issue here, even if he were to physically rape her, you'd be better off trying to avenge her honor yourself than doing anything official.

Fact is you need to just let your GF deal with it and trust she can handle the situation.

If you don't trust her, hire a PI to spy on her.