Non Imm O Multi Entry - Current Sit for the second 90 Day Stamp

After a certain amount of conflicting info from UK Embassy and Consul sites, I now have a one year multi entry non imm O visa in my UK passport. And to go with it a 90 day stamp on arrival at Suvanubhumi. The conflicting info didn't end at obtaining the Visa, but appeared to give new requirements for renewal of the stamp once in Thailand - I'm here for 6 months.

I've had a good look around in this section and I haven't found what I think I'm looking for, so:

• I used to simply pop up to Nong Khai (we live quite near there) and do a land run across the Friendship bridge into Lao. Will that still produce a 90 day stamp or is now only a 30 day stamp?
  • Is it possible to get a new stamp, either 30 day or 90 day, at the immigration office in BKK Satthorn Soi 2?
  • If I travel by air out of the country and back again to any airport other than BKK will that provide a 90 day stamp?

Thanks all

Chris York

You can go out by land, sea or air and get a new 90 day entry when you re-enter the country.

The longest extension you can get at immigration is 7 days unless you are married to a Thai or have a Thai child you can get a 60 day extension to visit them. You can do it at any immigration office. There are several in the northeast now.

The immigration office you mention in Bangkok has been closed for several years.