Where to rent pick up in Surin

DaleSanthi

Hello and hope all is good, I am trying to rent pickup from Surin after I arrive off train, Normally I go to Farang Connection but I cant find their website anymore? Have they closed their doors?

Anyway if anyone knows of where I can rent pickup it would be good or if anyone has Farang connections website I would be happy to have it.. Thanks wait some replies

Try the Corner Cafe. He may. https://www.facebook.com/cornercafesurin.

Pickings are slime for Surin your better off renting in Bangkok and driving over.

Nice typo 'Slime' in Surin!

Farang Connection is still trading and renting out vehicles, but unfortunetly a disgruntled former employee has hijacked the website. Coffee Corner is a good alternative.

• Like 1

Sorry guys for going off topic but its been years since I last visited Farang Connection (when Martin ran it) and Im trying to remember if they had a pool table. I have a mate going there in march and he likes to play pool over a few beers.

Thanks

Sorry guys for going off topic but its been years since I last visited Farang Connection (when Martin ran it) and Im trying to remember if they had a pool table. I have a mate going there in march and he likes to play pool over a few beers.

Thanks

They do not but the Oasis bar opposite have one upstairs.

Thanks

Can show you 4 pool tables in nice venues in Prasat.

• Like 1